Obama's First Drama: Hillary Clinton

You should ask yourself why he did it. My guess is that she has some dirt on him, like a Kenyan birth certificate or something. :eusa_whistle:

I suspect it was a compromise to get her to campaign for him. I don't see how it helps her ambitions more than majority leader of the senate, however, though he couldn't offer her that I guess. Still, the secretary of state has never gone on to be president, have they?

Last edited:
I suspect it was a compromise to get her to campaign for him. I don't see how it helps her ambitions more than majority leader of the senate, however, though he couldn't offer her that I guess. Still, the secretary of state has never gone on to be president, have they?
We never had a first lady become a senator before either. :shrug:

Obama would be better off leaving Rice in place. In an adminstrtion that would untie her hands she would be brilliant. Thats what Albright thinks anyway.

RICE ????

C'mon .. Rice is the worst SoS ever

How many Obama appointees were against the war?

By my count .. NONE

yes...3 different times i believe, early in our country's history....let me see if i can find a link...

Speak softly and carry a big stick. Maybe Hillary is Obama's big stick. There's nothing wrong with saying you're going to bomb the shit out of a country that attacks one of our allies. In fact, during Bill's administration this worked wonderfully well with Iraq.

:eusa_whistle:

I operate under the assumption that Obama, unlike Bush, who apparently decided to just wing it, will be coming at foreign listening to the experts in foreign policy at the State Department.

It's fairly obvious that Hillary and Obama are going to need all the professional help they can get in that area.

Presumably, for example, they might have some idea, or at least know enough to ask the experts about the differences between the Sunni and the Shia Moslems.

Forum List

Back