Obama's First 9 Months - 2.5 million jobs lost

It was a truthful reaction with the intent of showing that we have come out of similar situations before and could do it again. As you have asked I will stop overly defending myself from bogus ( I added bogus) claims about my intent.

Why lie? It was to try and prove Toro wrong by pointing out how Obama has done. Again, I have never said you want the economy or Obama to fail. However, you have no problem in digging up these statistics because you saw Toro's post as an insult towards Reagan. When it wasn't at all.

Edit: You didn't add the part about turning it around except in your own edit.

Seriously dogbert you are making yourself look bad by lying. Re-read the OP that i didn't edit....look at the last line in that OP.

And 2nd Toro wasn't wrong about reagan therefore I obviously wasn't trying to prove him wrong. As I said his post made me go check our current situation and come to find out Obama is losing more jobs per month, adjusted for the increased size of the labor pool, than reagan did.

Hi L.K. I enjoyed you're trollish post :)

It was a truthful reaction with the intent of showing that we have come out of similar situations before and could do it again. As you have asked I will stop overly defending myself from bogus ( I added bogus) claims about my intent.

Why lie? It was to try and prove Toro wrong by pointing out how Obama has done. Again, I have never said you want the economy or Obama to fail. However, you have no problem in digging up these statistics because you saw Toro's post as an insult towards Reagan. When it wasn't at all.

Edit: You didn't add the part about turning it around except in your own edit.

Seriously dogbert you are making yourself look bad by lying. Re-read the OP that i didn't edit....look at the last line in that OP.

And 2nd Toro wasn't wrong about reagan therefore I obviously wasn't trying to prove him wrong. As I said his post made me go check our current situation and come to find out Obama is losing more jobs per month, adjusted for the increased size of the labor pool, than reagan did.

Hi L.K. I enjoyed you're trollish post :)
:lol:

thanks, i am glad you liked it.

i just dislike seeing you descend into the deep ends of partisan hackery after your initial level headed posts which are needed on this board, edit cut

an observation not especially about this thread; that is an impression i got over the last weeks.

but i know the temptation to just post snide partisan troll posts, you are hiding it a little better than me.

Last edited:
I'm not being a hack i just presented the facts, then toro gave me more information and I adjusted the facts to take that into account.

R.R. lost ~110,000 jobs a month till he turned it around
B.O. is losing ~180,000 jobs a month and hasn't turned it around yet.

Forum List

Back