Obama's Fingerprints Cover the Coup Crime Scene

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
In my recent column, “Beyond Flynn: Indict Comey and Brennan,” I wrote: “The Flynn case is a microcosm of the entire Russia-collusion setup, and it represents the most disgraceful episode of government abuse of power since J. Edgar Hoover was the FBI director. It reflects a far more dangerous chapter in American political history — a more egregious assault on our Constitution and Rule of Law — than any aspect of the Watergate break-in during Richard Nixon’s administration. Any civil libertarian of any political stripe with an ounce of integrity should be denouncing this government corruption from the mountaintops.”

I argued that comparative assessment was “not hyperbole.” Let’s review.

Read More @ Obama's Fingerprints Cover the Coup Crime Scene

BJ - What did Obama know and when did he know it?

e0c7c366fd6677edba91715b417c1c05.png

However, it’s now clear that Obama and Clinton were in charge of the conspiracy against her 2016 presidential election opponent, Donald Trump, and when that attempt failed and Clinton lost the election, they and their ilk conspired to take down President Trump by orchestrating a phony “Russia collusion” investigation.

We all know obozo was just a puppet, he had Valerie Jarret's hand up his ass for the entire 8 years he infested the WH.

Forum List

Back