American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
farra_s1-438x350.jpg

Obama’s FEMA Centers Close “Due to Snow”

November 8, 2012
By Daniel Greenfield

Apparently Obama’s completely failed response to Hurricane Sandy, accompanied sweaty hugs from Bruce Springsteen’s biggest Republican fanboy, in more ways than one, won over some voters. Which just goes to show you the impact of media coverage.

The media painted Hurricane Katrina as a disaster by making up horror stories, while minimizing the damage of Hurricane Sandy by refusing to report what was going on, especially the utterly botched response by Bloomberg and Obama.

So here’s Item 401 in “Obama Don’t Care About White People: FEMA Edition.”

They fly into disaster areas, but flee from raindrops.

---
Obama’s FEMA Centers Close “Due to Snow”

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Surely this must be a mistake. We know that if Obama had the same type of problems in the recovery effort for hurricane Sandy that President Bush had for hurricane Katrina, it would be front page news and the leading story on every network. :cool:

Surely this must be a mistake. We know that if Obama had the same type of problems in the recovery effort for hurricane Sandy that President Bush had for hurricane Katrina, it would be front page news and the leading story on every network. :cool:

He was just there for the photo opp...

Wow..I can't seem to remember that gas rationing thing after hurricane Katrina. This does seem familiar though. Wait.. I know.. it's like what we had when Carter was president. Even the same odd/even system. I'm sure the press can't wait to castigate Obama for the misery going on. You know, as if he were George Bush.

Odd-Even Gas Rationing Coming To New York City, Long Island « CBS New York

Turns out the closed FEMA sites were shut down to keep people from trying to go out during a dangerous storm. That's pretty sensible, actually.

As for the rationing, that too makes sense - more people that need gas can get it. And another gas staation opens every day, they're coming back.

Forum List

Back