Obamas fault ..

ok fine old man, stay home and whine ..

Donald Trump Cancels His Trip To London, Blames Obama

lie about everything, or blame it on someone else ... Trump policy.
Well he sounds like a leftists

it's the rich
its white people
its men
it's herteros
its Christians
it's always someone else for the left. ALWAYS....so please stop that......

but if the trip was canceled because of this shithole comment and he didn't make it....the person saying he did, should never work again....and are doing waaay more damage to our foreign relations than they say trump is

it's the rich
its white people
its men
it's herteros
its Christians

but if the trip was canceled because of this shithole comment and he didn't make it....the person saying he did, should never work again....and are doing waaay more damage to our foreign relations than they say trump is

he sounds exactly like you and the rest of the anti everything Obama haters on this board ...

it's the rich
its white people
its men
it's herteros
its Christians

he sounds exactly like you and the rest of the anti everything Obama haters on this board ...
have you removed your mouth from obamas dick yet?
and again you projected...you guys blame everyone for your failures, then try and project it on us.......sorry....

This is what Trump said

“Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for ‘peanuts,’ only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars,” Trump tweeted, before continuing: “Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!”

So was he right or not?

This is what Trump said

“Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for ‘peanuts,’ only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars,” Trump tweeted, before continuing: “Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!”

So was he right or not?

He was wrong

It was a Bush decision to move the embassy. The old embassy was not "fine". It was old, outdated and incapable of being defended from cyber and terrorist attacks

Last edited:
Trumps a liar ..

The old US embassy is located in Grosvenor Square, at the centre of Mayfair, where it has occupied two different addresses since it arrived in 1938. It's true that it is one of London's most upscale and posh areas – seen in the fact that the old building is expected to become a luxury hotel when it's vacated by the Americans.

Still, "best located" is probably a classic Trumpian boast. Most of the rest of the international embassies in London are located on the other side of Hyde Park, towards Kensington. Many of them are directly overlooking the park and some are next-door-neighbours with Kensington Palace, the official residence of royals including the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge; it's hardly a down-at-heel area.

There are at least 6 things wrong with Donald Trump's US embassy tweet

Trumps a fucking liar - RW Trumpbots are liars - liars love other liars.

in a nutshell ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So what makes him different than Obama blaming Bush and the Republicans for everything during his entire administration.

I see neither side superior on the blame game, both sides seem to excel at not taking responsibility for their actions.

So what makes him different than Obama blaming Bush and the Republicans for everything during his entire administration.

I see neither side superior on the blame game, both sides seem to excel at not taking responsibility for their actions.

from the first night of his campaign the sorry bastard has been blaming everything on on someone else .. THE FIRST FUCKING NIGHT-EVERY DAM DAY-WEEK-MONTH- YEAR.

F TRUMP.

from the first night of his campaign the sorry bastard has been blaming everything on on someone else .. THE FIRST FUCKING NIGHT-EVERY DAM DAY-WEEK-MONTH- YEAR.

F TRUMP.

Yep and so does the left, both sides can’t seem to blame others fast enough. Hillary blamed a vast right wing conspiracy, the list of these politicians blaming others is endless. I see both sides doing it all the time, funny how others see only the other side as doing it.

F TRUMP.

Yep and so does the left, both sides can’t seem to blame others fast enough. Hillary blamed a vast right wing conspiracy, the list of these politicians blaming others is endless. I see both sides doing it all the time, funny how others see only the other side as doing it.

horseshit .. there isnt one Dem living that can match Trump when it boils down to blaming someone else ...

name a dem that blamed Megyn Kelly for something

F TRUMP.

horseshit .. there isnt one Dem living that can match Trump when it boils down to blaming someone else ...

name a dem that blamed Megyn Kelly for something

Great glad you have an opinion you are passionate on, Obama blamed FOX News and Republicans and people with guns and God. Hillary had the vast rightwing conspiracy, she loses an election and it is men that voted for Trump preventing their significant others from voting for Hillary.

So you can pretend that Trump is worse but you haven’t provided me with anything that would change my opinion.

Forum List

Back