Obama's Family History In USA

Barack Obama's Family Tree - Photo Essays - TIME

It looks like Obama has family roots (direct) in American that go back further I suggest than most of his "birth right citizenship' critics. :lol:

obama_family_02.jpg

Barack Obama's Family Tree

Farmers

Louisa Eliza Stroup Dunham and Jacob Mackey Dunham are the candidate's great-great-great grandparents. A farmer in Tipton, County, Indiana in the 1870s, Jacob Dunham later owned restaurants and a confectionary in the Oklahoma Territory. He died in 1907.

Read more: Barack Obama's Family Tree - Photo Essays - TIME

How far do your family roots in America go?

It looks like Obama has family roots (direct) in American that go back further I suggest than most of his "birth right citizenship' critics. :lol:

obama_family_02.jpg

Farmers

Louisa Eliza Stroup Dunham and Jacob Mackey Dunham are the candidate's great-great-great grandparents. A farmer in Tipton, County, Indiana in the 1870s, Jacob Dunham later owned restaurants and a confectionary in the Oklahoma Territory. He died in 1907.

On my mother's side back to the 1500's.

obama_family_02.jpg

Farmers

On my mother's side back to the 1500's.

that wasn't America. Sorry. You failed the quiz.

Forum List

Back