Obama’s Failing Record: The Numbers Do Not Lie

After 8 years of blaming Clinton, and decades of blaming Carter, you crybabies need to deal with it.

Carter was almost, but not quite as bad for the USA as the Big 0.

Clinton was an undeniable success. It would have been nice if one of the missiles he had launched had hit bin Laden, but not everything can turn to gold.

What do you see as "blame" that is being hung on Clinton?

Republicans were constantly blaming Clinton for EVERYTHING.

During the first part of his first term there was some in fighting and partisan hackery. After that, there was nothing to attack Clinton about except his womanizing. If it weren't for the Blue dress, he'd have been home free. Of course, Hillary was home...

Given the choice, I'd prefer that the Big 0 gets a blow job from White House intern that he's baby sitting on the 50 yard line at the super bowl if it means my 401K doubles in 5 years. It beats what he's doing to the economy and the constitution.

As it is, under W or the Big 0 my 401K is about as healthy as the Colt's offense was this year and that ain't much.

Again, what were the attacks on Clinton? I don't remember anything of importance until the Blue dress. How do you attack a boiling economy, world peace, universal respect and a guy that just seems like he was made to do the job?

Last edited:
The order of how creditors are to be paid off in the event of a bankruptcy is hardly a secret, Jake. It's all spelled out in black and white. What Barack Obama did was subvert the rule of law and move one set of creditors to a position in the que that they were not entitled to while moving others down. All done to reward his union supporters. It's the kind of thing that makes investors shy away from risking capital. Then Barry turns around and asks why those same investors won't invest in "his" plans for economic growth. It's almost farce. I can't make up my mind if Obama is really THAT clueless or he simply doesn't care.

Not at all. The feds made sure the fat cats did not scarper off with ill gotten gains.
Some of those "fat cats" were retirees, who had GM bonds as a part of their retirement and pension plans, you hack.

You continue stupid, I see. Those "fat cats" would have gotten nothing if the major players were allowed to take out their golden parachute retirements before the work and file.

Restructure the pension system, I agree, so that it is fair for everybody.

Company fat cats should not get full pension payout before work and file when a company goes sour.

I care that fat cats have to play by the same playing field as work and file.

You don't like it? Go to someone who cares.

New Topics

Forum List

Back