Obama’s Failing Record: The Numbers Do Not Lie

Yes Bush left Obama with a mess. And it took a long time to climb out of the greast depression. I suspect things will go slow as long as we have the do nothing House of Rep.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!

Obama-is-victim-of-Bushs-failed-promises.jpg

After 8 years of blaming Clinton, and decades of blaming Carter, you crybabies need to deal with it.
So pointing out history repeating itself is now being a crybaby? Really?

The GM bondholders invested in an industry that had to ask the taxpayer to bail them out. They deserved to lose money. The union employees accepted major cuts in wages and benefits.
Unlike Bush, who just threw money at the auto companies. Obama insisted on a major restructuring and government oversight of how our money was being used. Obamas bailout worked......Bushes left them asking for more money in six months

A major success for the Obama administration

bullshit, Gm could of asked for a bail out till they were blue in the face..that didn't mean the Obama and his comrades in arms HAD to do it...Yet here you lefties cheer this and us taxpayers and the bondholders..... GOT SCREWED.

Ah see here is the thing with you people. Obama was in a tough place. He could have done what he did, bailout Gm and deal with the negative retards (ala you) saying we got screwed blah blah blah, Or he could have let Gm fold, Watch millions of people become jobless, and still have you people come down on him for the unemployment numbers. Why didnt Obama do anything so save Gm and these peoples jobs.

So lets be serious here for a second. It really doesnt matter what Obama does, you will find the negative road to take. Hell most of you did it when he took down Osama. You couldn't even give him any credit on that. So then you expect anyone ( who doesn't think like you already) to be swayed by what you are stating? Sure and i have a bridge in alaska to sell you.

But again you won't actually answer me on this, you will deflect onto something else, because you can't debate anything ever.

I await the punt.

Most businesses the size of GM that file chapter 11 to reorganize come out leaner and stronger than before they went into bankruptcy. That's what banksruptcy was set up for. Not to get taken over by the government and force the CEO out and screw investment holders preferred stock.

Yes Bush left Obama with a mess. And it took a long time to climb out of the greast depression. I suspect things will go slow as long as we have the do nothing House of Rep.

People think that with the proper leadership things will get back to how they once were. I have been told by my brother in law, who works in finance, and advises the government on the present crisis, that the world we once knew is gone. Things are going to be totally different, we are not going back to statis quo, the world economy has been fucked that bad.

This sounds exactly like what was being said in 1978.

I wonder if this is why the guys in leadership are so useless...

Are they intentionally hiring advisors who do nothing more than simply justify failure?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!

After 8 years of blaming Clinton, and decades of blaming Carter, you crybabies need to deal with it.

Carter was almost, but not quite as bad for the USA as the Big 0.

Clinton was an undeniable success. It would have been nice if one of the missiles he had launched had hit bin Laden, but not everything can turn to gold.

What do you see as "blame" that is being hung on Clinton?

Then let's nominate Mitt and campaign against the President.

If it's Newt, is oblivion for the GOP

The GM bondholders invested in an industry that had to ask the taxpayer to bail them out. They deserved to lose money. The union employees accepted major cuts in wages and benefits.
Unlike Bush, who just threw money at the auto companies. Obama insisted on a major restructuring and government oversight of how our money was being used. Obamas bailout worked......Bushes left them asking for more money in six months

A major success for the Obama administration

bullshit, Gm could of asked for a bail out till they were blue in the face..that didn't mean the Obama and his comrades in arms HAD to do it...Yet here you lefties cheer this and us taxpayers and the bondholders..... GOT SCREWED.

Ah see here is the thing with you people. Obama was in a tough place. He could have done what he did, bailout Gm and deal with the negative retards (ala you) saying we got screwed blah blah blah, Or he could have let Gm fold, Watch millions of people become jobless, and still have you people come down on him for the unemployment numbers. Why didnt Obama do anything so save Gm and these peoples jobs.

So lets be serious here for a second. It really doesnt matter what Obama does, you will find the negative road to take. Hell most of you did it when he took down Osama. You couldn't even give him any credit on that. So then you expect anyone ( who doesn't think like you already) to be swayed by what you are stating? Sure and i have a bridge in alaska to sell you.

But again you won't actually answer me on this, you will deflect onto something else, because you can't debate anything ever.

I await the punt.

That bin Laden was killed is good. If you attack the USA, you deal with a little trouble which is what he got.

The bail out of GM would have happened with either party in charge, but the bankruptcy that occurred was engineered outside the normal lines of the process to preserve the union.

This is like treating a patient for cancer and removing the body and leaving the tumor.

The Big 0 is supported by the 10% of the country that is unionized and not even all of them. This, the suit brought against Boeing, the shut down of Gibson guitar and so many other things he does are nothing more that political pay offs and pay backs to his supporters.

He goes outside the law whenever he wants to and nothing ever happens about it.

This is a dangerous man and he is changing the Republic.

Last edited:

I await the punt.

Most businesses the size of GM that file chapter 11 to reorganize come out leaner and stronger than before they went into bankruptcy. That's what banksruptcy was set up for. Not to get taken over by the government and force the CEO out and screw investment holders preferred stock.

they where not going to file, they would have folded.

Do you have a link for that?

I await the punt.

And why, pray tell...would GM have just folded? That's crap, Plasma and you know it. They would have filed...reorganized...and continued on, just like countless other businesses do every day. The difference is that they wouldn't have had to honor their previous union contracts and THAT was why Barry rode to the rescue.

Pensions are set up that those with the golden parachutes have to be honored before all the rest. Did you know that dirty little secret. If the admin had not gotten involved, the working stiff would have received almost nothing after the big suits got ALL of theirs.

And why, pray tell...would GM have just folded? That's crap, Plasma and you know it. They would have filed...reorganized...and continued on, just like countless other businesses do every day. The difference is that they wouldn't have had to honor their previous union contracts and THAT was why Barry rode to the rescue.
The O essentially gave GM to the Unions at taxpayer expense.

Pensions are set up that those with the golden parachutes have to be honored before all the rest. Did you know that dirty little secret. If the admin had not gotten involved, the working stiff would have received almost nothing after the big suits got ALL of theirs.

The order of how creditors are to be paid off in the event of a bankruptcy is hardly a secret, Jake. It's all spelled out in black and white. What Barack Obama did was subvert the rule of law and move one set of creditors to a position in the que that they were not entitled to while moving others down. All done to reward his union supporters. It's the kind of thing that makes investors shy away from risking capital. Then Barry turns around and asks why those same investors won't invest in "his" plans for economic growth. It's almost farce. I can't make up my mind if Obama is really THAT clueless or he simply doesn't care.

The order of how creditors are to be paid off in the event of a bankruptcy is hardly a secret, Jake. It's all spelled out in black and white. What Barack Obama did was subvert the rule of law and move one set of creditors to a position in the que that they were not entitled to while moving others down. All done to reward his union supporters. It's the kind of thing that makes investors shy away from risking capital. Then Barry turns around and asks why those same investors won't invest in "his" plans for economic growth. It's almost farce. I can't make up my mind if Obama is really THAT clueless or he simply doesn't care.
His power and re-election is all that matters to the malignant narcissist in chief.

Hi Paul, I posted this earlier also, I didn't get the graph like you did..Of course the standard reply from the left is Bush left him with SUCH a mess so these numbers are to be expected or something like that....:lol:

I'm sure they will merge these two..

Merge? Both need to be round filed. Threads like these that leave out the prior contextual landscape are designed for morons.

Yep.

"ZOMG GAS WAS UNDER TWO DOLLARS WHEN OBAMA TOOK OFFICE AND NOW LOOK!!!!

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

And when reality is injected into a thread where they want to compare the beginning of Obama's Presidency to now it's:

"YEAH SURE BLAME BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH"

Sorry, you will not have your cake and eat it too.

When you choose the economy as your line of attack and act like we are worse off now than we were Obama took office expect a heavy dose of BOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHH and reminders of the situation that he walked into.

I know you guys would prefer America to forget all that and believe that things were sunshine and roses in January 2009 until Taxbongo took office but that ain't gonna fly anymore.

Expect ass kickings to be dished out when you try to trot out this nonsense from now until election day.

Ain't no fuggin' way you are going to be allowed to get away with that.

Last edited:

Not at all. The feds made sure the fat cats did not scarper off with ill gotten gains.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!

Carter was almost, but not quite as bad for the USA as the Big 0.

Clinton was an undeniable success. It would have been nice if one of the missiles he had launched had hit bin Laden, but not everything can turn to gold.

What do you see as "blame" that is being hung on Clinton?

Republicans were constantly blaming Clinton for EVERYTHING.

Now the unions want a law mandating all employers disclose the personal information of every employee so the union can go to the employees house and make sure they want to join the union.

» NLRB Moves to Humiliate Employers, Give Unions Access to Employees and Property - Big Government
The Union bosses can go fuck themselves. That's an invasion of privacy. Strong arming for more power. They have a fight on thier hands.

Here’s what the NLRB wants:
  • You must give the union a list of all of your employees’ names and addresses so the union can contact them at home
  • You must let the union post information on your bulletin boards
  • You must allow the union to come into your company and meet with your employees
  • You must offer full reinstatement to the pro-union employee, with backpay (even though he was fired for damaging a customer’s order—purposefully you suspect)
  • Lastly, you must stand in front of your employees and read out loud the posting of the settlement with the NLRB
If you don’t settle the charges, your lawyer tells you, the NLRB is prepared to go to federal court to get an injunction ordering you to comply.

Not at all. The feds made sure the fat cats did not scarper off with ill gotten gains.
Some of those "fat cats" were retirees, who had GM bonds as a part of their retirement and pension plans, you hack.

Some of those "fat cats" were retirees, who had GM bonds as a part of their retirement and pension plans, you hack.
And they got royally fucked with no kiss.

Forum List

Back