Obama's failed 9-11

HyenaKiller

Custom User Tittie
Dec 20, 2009
USSA
I will preface this with; this is my opinion.

Obama's poll numbers are dropping, the Independent support he enjoyed a year ago has evaporated and come Nov 2010 he will become a lame duck POTUS.

What is a President to do? George Bush after 9-11 enjoyed almost a 90% approval rating after 9-11. Well, first you need a national disaster to galvanize the nation. And what better way then with a terror attack? I can see it now, the plane blows up, everyone dies and here comes obama from Hawaii to save the day.

It is far fetched, but what if obama and his admin orchestrated the whole thing. It makes sense to me because it failed. And that goes hand in hand with the rest of his Presidency so far.

LET THE FLAMING BEGIN...

I know I will be staying away from any international flights as long as obama is in office.

If you can believe Bush was responsible for 9-11, then you can believe this.

Obama is trying to kill Americans so that his popularity will go up. HE IS I TELL YA...

It is plausible.

How else did that guy get on the plane AFTER the U.S was warned by his father?

:eusa_whistle:

Obama's poll numbers are dropping, the Independent support he enjoyed a year ago has evaporated and come Nov 2010 he will become a lame duck POTUS.

What is a President to do? George Bush after 9-11 enjoyed almost a 90% approval rating after 9-11. Well, first you need a national disaster to galvanize the nation. And what better way then with a terror attack? I can see it now, the plane blows up, everyone dies and here comes obama from Hawaii to save the day.

It is far fetched, but what if obama and his admin orchestrated the whole thing. It makes sense to me because it failed. And that goes hand in hand with the rest of his Presidency so far.

LET THE FLAMING BEGIN...

I know I will be staying away from any international flights as long as obama is in office.

Obama is trying to kill Americans so that his popularity will go up. HE IS I TELL YA...

It is plausible.

Only idiots believe that Bush did 9/11.

LET THE FLAMING BEGIN...

It is plausible.

True, but can you see obama doing this? I FEEL IT MA BONES...

LET THE FLAMING BEGIN...

It is plausible.

True, but can you see obama doing this? I FEEL IT MA BONES...

no

LET THE FLAMING BEGIN...

It is plausible.

I think your theory is pretty much flawed. I don't have anything good to say about Obama in anything he's done so far - except maybe that beer bash on the White House lawn BUT with that said, I don't honestly believe for a minute that he would actually welcome a terror attack on America. I think as a President he is in way over his head and his abilities but I don't think he would welcome actual harm to America. That's not fair of you to say that he would.

lol, this was just to get back at all the nuts that blamed 9-11 on Bush. I was taking a shower listening to the news yesterday and it came to mind. I chuckled and wanted to post it all day.....

so I did... and it made me LAUGH damn it.

I don't believe Obama or any US president will do such a thing.

Then you have more faith in politicians than a lot of others do. Would Obama deliberately set out with malice to murder Americans to become popular. No. Would his administration knowingly allow such an event to happen in order to achieve popularity. Hell yea.

LET THE FLAMING BEGIN...

It is plausible.

I would say thats a pretty accurate post.Every president that gets into office is always worse than the previous one these days.

Forum List

Back