Obama's Factcheck.org Admits Dual Citizenship

SolarEnergy1

May 18, 2007
smearsfc092508.jpg

anyone with Dual Citizenship could not be “Natural Born”. It does not matter that they no longer hold that Citizenship, they fall into the same bracket as a “Naturalized Citizen” because they have/had Divided Allegiance. .

anyone with Dual Citizenship could not be “Natural Born”. It does not matter that they no longer hold that Citizenship, they fall into the same bracket as a “Naturalized Citizen” because they have/had Divided Allegiance. .

Solar are you intentionally stupid or is it a birth defect?

He gained Kenyan citizenship because his FATHER was a citizen of Kenya you fucking MORON! I have a friend whose daughter has dual citizenship... He is from the US and her mother is from Canada... The child is a citizen of BOTH countries based on her parentage.

Barack did not APPLY for dual citizenship... he was BORN with it.... He did not renounce his US Citizenship NOR did he swear an oath to Kenya, hence his citizenship to Kenya EXPIRED in 1982 when he was 21 years old...

I know you want to find a way to disqualifiy him because you're terrified he'll win...but this citizenship route isn't going to work... you need to find something else.

It's garbage like his other threads.

I think he got the memo from the McCain campaign that you're supposed to post as much Karl Rovian BS on as many messageboards as you can.

I wonder if they pay him by the thread.

Is a child born outside the US to American parents legally eligible to become President?

The US Constitution (Article II, Section 1, Subsection 4) says: "No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States."

The term "natural born citizen" is not used anywhere else in the Constitution, and it has never been the subject of any federal court ruling. Hence, its exact meaning could be subject to controversy.

* John McCain, was born in the Panama Canal Zone in [way back] in 1936.

Questions and answers on dual US/other citizenship

Is a child born outside the US to American parents legally eligible to become President?

The US Constitution (Article II, Section 1, Subsection 4) says: "No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States."

The term "natural born citizen" is not used anywhere else in the Constitution, and it has never been the subject of any federal court ruling. Hence, its exact meaning could be subject to controversy.

* John McCain, was born in the Panama Canal Zone in [way back] in 1936.

Questions and answers on dual US/other citizenship

I believe McCain was born on a military base, which makes it US territory and thereby makes it inside the US by default.

Obama was born in Hawaii, to a united states citizen and even IF she weren't a citizen, he would be by virtue of being BORN inside the United States...that is why many illegal aliens attempt to cross the border right before giving birth...if the child is born here they automatically get citizenship and all the rights that go along with that.

Obama Sr was not a US citizen, he was a citizen of Kenya and therefoer HIS citizenship ALSO attached to his son in order to allow him to travel to his father's native country I would assume.

Many US citizens hold dual citizenships. It's not that unusual and since Obama's citizenship to Kenya EXPIRED more than 26 years ago and he never renounced his US citizenship Solar is once again wasting everyone's time with nonsense.

Hey Solar....the 24th came and went.... what you got on the big lawsuit? :badgrin:

I believe McCain was born on a military base, which makes it US territory and thereby makes it inside the US by default.

Obama was born in Hawaii, to a united states citizen and even IF she weren't a citizen, he would be by virtue of being BORN inside the United States...that is why many illegal aliens attempt to cross the border right before giving birth...if the child is born here they automatically get citizenship and all the rights that go along with that.

Obama Sr was not a US citizen, he was a citizen of Kenya and therefoer HIS citizenship ALSO attached to his son in order to allow him to travel to his father's native country I would assume.

Many US citizens hold dual citizenships. It's not that unusual and since Obama's citizenship to Kenya EXPIRED more than 26 years ago and he never renounced his US citizenship Solar is once again wasting everyone's time with nonsense.

Hey Solar....the 24th came and went.... what you got on the big lawsuit? :badgrin:

Obama filed motion to dismiss so he wouldnt have to present the vault copy of the birth cert- Thats because one doesnt exist.

Judge will not dismiss the case...... www.obmamcrimes.com :)

Leave it to you and the obama-bots to want an indonesian/kenyian with 5 names and shady ties to run the country..... you're a scumbag just like obama

and it turns out mcsame wasn't even born the u.s.

lol

Although the Panama Canal Zone was not considered to be part of the United States,[6] federal law states: "Any person born in the Canal Zone on or after February 26, 1904, and whether before or after the effective date of this chapter, whose father or mother or both at the time of the birth of such person was or is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States.

Natural-born citizen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama filed motion to dismiss so he wouldnt have to present the vault copy of the birth cert- Thats because one doesnt exist.

Judge will not dismiss the case...... www.obmamcrimes.com :)

Leave it to you and the obama-bots to want an indonesian/kenyian with 5 names and shady ties to run the country..... you're a scumbag just like obama

motion to dismiss based on stupidity.... Motion GRANTED!!

and Obama has FIVE names now? wow.... care to share?

and now he's also indonesian because he lived there with his mother and step father for 4 years? your logic boggles the mind Solar... really it does....

LMFAO!!! That's precious!

SolarEnergy1 earns a + Rep point. RE: High Comedy!

He got one from me, too. His threads are always good.

Compare them to the anti-McCain threads which are repetitive lies; kindergarten pap.

Though there are fewer and fewer. The Obama trolls are out of material and have no doubt moved on to infect other sites.

Forum List

Back