Obama's Evolving Opinion On Same-sex Marriage

It matters to gay people.
Knowing that....isn't it up to you Gay-people to influence Congress....and, do something about it?

You keep forgetting about it, 'cause The President forgets to remind you?

300.gif

You were doing real good until you called Gravity a homo. Look at his avi.
Yeah.....he's lookin' really manly, there.

:eusa_whistle:

(....And, I never called anyone a homo.)

Last edited:
Obama wants it both ways (not a bi-joke). He can keep his anti-marriage stance while sending his underlings out to proclaim support for gay marraige.
Yeah.....Obama is making people favor Gay-marriage.

Sure.

eusa_doh.gif

The majority of Americans do think that gays should have equal rights in laws, they are saying that most would accept civil marriages.
I'm sure the Gay-population appreciates the majority of Americans speaking for them.

303.gif

Because you stupid fuck gay marriage would matter to gay people, because its their issue.....
So, you don't KNOW.

That's what I'd figured.

NEXT??!!!

:bsflag:

"I can't say I care that much, but I'd say, based on his precise remarks, that the answer is still no. Why do I not care? This movement is about persuading ordinary Americans that gay people are human too, and that our committed relationships are worth supporting within the existing family structure, i.e. marriage, rather than in some separate, balkanized category. We will win not by begging presidents to back us (they have no role in a matter involving state legislatures, governors and courts)."

827.gif

This would make you wrong, again....as usual.​

So, you don't KNOW.

That's what I'd figured.

NEXT??!!!

:bsflag:

"I can't say I care that much, but I'd say, based on his precise remarks, that the answer is still no. Why do I not care? This movement is about persuading ordinary Americans that gay people are human too, and that our committed relationships are worth supporting within the existing family structure, i.e. marriage, rather than in some separate, balkanized category. We will win not by begging presidents to back us (they have no role in a matter involving state legislatures, governors and courts)."

827.gif

You seem awfully uptight about this subject, you worried your not going to be able to take it to the next level with your boyfriend?

827.gif

You seem awfully uptight about this subject.....
No. I just enjoy proving you Teabaggers are full-of-shit, every time you insist you KNOW what others are thinking.

Run-along, now. You've already proven my point.​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4p4N9CTUu8]Andrew Sullivan on Palin - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RanuKfiUL0o]Dennis Prager & Andrew Sullivan debate Conservatism (1 of 4) - YouTube[/ame]​

Why is the President so non-committal on this? From a social position, moderates, independents, and liberals are by and large in agreement with him. Is he trying to attract the Religious Right? Can he not show leadership or definitivenrss on something so easy?

historically black people and catholics (hispanics) do not favor gay marriage. he's between a baaaaaa rock and a haaard place.

Fact.

The Violence Against Gays in this Country is Overwhelmingly in the Minoritiy Communities.

It's also what Assists in the HIV Rates to be so much Higher in those Communities.

But Liberals can't go after the Black and Latino Constituency for that "Homophobia" or they won't Win Elections.

Again... The Dishonesty is Disgusting. :thup:

:)

peace...

Why is the President so non-committal on this? From a social position, moderates, independents, and liberals are by and large in agreement with him. Is he trying to attract the Religious Right? Can he not show leadership or definitivenrss on something so easy?

It's not "so easy". Supporting marriage equality at this juncture wouldn't be prudent. The right isn't exactly excited about Romney, but make marriage equality an issue and it will rile the RW base.

The gay community knee-jerk reaction would be to get upset on Obama's gay marriage stance at the moment but I think he needs to be ambivalent on the subject in order to get the second term.

After that he will push for gay marriage equality.

He's done more for the gay community than any other President already. Gay marriage equality is right around the corner.

On this issue, he's better than Romney and the Republicans AND DADT is gone. Important points.

^Knows he's Lying to Secure the Black and Latino Vote and is Perfectly OK with it...

Shameless. :thup:

peace...

He's not lying, he's playing politics.

He's Lying outright... Fact not Fiction.

His Opinion is NOT Evolving...

He's Lying until he's Re-Elected.

Pure Crap... Don't Defend Pure Crap. :thup:

peace...

The fudgepackers are going to vote for Obama, if they vote at all. They wouldn't vote for Romney anyway. So it's only an issue of whether Obama can get them to show up on election day.

It is a cynical ploy that in no way reflects whatever actual feelings Obama has on the subject.

When reporters asked about O-Tard's stance on gay marriage, John Carney could not give it; meanwhile reporters just laughed at him. (He also did not know if O-Tard would support the scandalous Charlie Rangel; which shows how disoriented his campaign is).

And apparently when O-Tard found out that he was visiting North Carolina on the same day that they were voting on a gay marriage ban; he canceled his trip and ran away with his head between his legs.

White House Punts on Same Sex Marriage

^Knows he's Lying to Secure the Black and Latino Vote and is Perfectly OK with it...

Shameless. :thup:

peace...

He's not lying, he's playing politics.

He's Lying outright... Fact not Fiction.

His Opinion is NOT Evolving...

He's Lying until he's Re-Elected.

Pure Crap... Don't Defend Pure Crap. :thup:

peace...

....until he's Re-Elected.

Yes, I think it's a done deal too.

We'll see what happens after he's re-elected.

The fudgepackers are going to vote for Obama, if they vote at all. They wouldn't vote for Romney anyway. So it's only an issue of whether Obama can get them to show up on election day.

It is a cynical ploy that in no way reflects whatever actual feelings Obama has on the subject.

So you think Blacks and Latinos will be tricked into voting for Obama through his cynical ploy? Give me a break. And what do you know about Obama's actual feelings?

So you think Blacks and Latinos will be tricked into voting for Obama through his cynical ploy? Give me a break. And what do you know about Obama's actual feelings?

Simply more evidence that many on the Right think that minorities can be easily fooled, are brainwashed, are not capable of seeing how things are on their own.

Forum List

Back