Obama's erratic, irritable moment

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Democrat Barack Obama got annoyed with the media Friday as he tried to walk down a Chicago street with his 7-year-old daughter, Sasha, who was dressed up in a shiny costume for Halloween.
A pool of national photographers, reporters and a video crew traveling with Obama quickly covered the spontaneous moment.

"All right guys, that's enough," said Obama, wearing a casual outfit and sunglasses in the early evening.

He and his daughter were walking right toward the media on a public street.

"You got a shot," he told the photographers. "Leave us alone. Come on, guys."

He told the media to get back on the bus, referring to the vehicle where the traveling press pool often waits for him.

Obama then crossed the street with Sasha. At least one video cameraman who was not part of Obama's traveling press corps followed him for a while. Obama grew visibly irritated.

Link here

How terrible! The future president of the united states of america wants a little privacy with his children before he becomes leader of the free world.

wingnutnewsboy, you are REALLY reaching now!

You are posting something about a man wanting some privacy for a few moments while trick or treating with his daughter? Aren't you the one who says the media is in love with him?

Just face it, he is going to be your next president. No matter how many right wing threads you post, it's not going to change the fact.

I honestly think you'll have nothing to live for after this election, it's like your entire life is devoted to this!

It will be ok, I promise newsboy.

You are posting something about a man wanting some privacy for a few moments while trick or treating with his daughter? Aren't you the one who says the media is in love with him?

Just face it, he is going to be your next president. No matter how many right wing threads you post, it's not going to change the fact.

I honestly think you'll have nothing to live for after this election, it's like your entire life is devoted to this!

Humm, the kettle talking down to the frying pan?

lmao!! this video looks more erratic [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pQp3MIrnfg]YouTube - Third Presidential Debate: John McCain - The Blink Count[/ame]

you'd be pissed to if a crowd of paps were following you and your kid while you were trying to spend time with them trick or treating.

I love the editorializing...where exactly did he grow visibly irritated? I probably would have kicked the idiots in the nuts.

Only an egomaniac of huge proportion would walk his daughter through a gauntlet of media seeking a moment of "privacy".

This is the same man who dashed off to see his dying grandmother five days after he found out she was on her deathbed.

The curtain is being pulled back on the Wizard of O and the American public is not liking what they're seeing.

Only an egomaniac of huge proportion would walk his daughter through a gauntlet of media seeking a moment of "privacy".

This is the same man who dashed off to see his dying grandmother five days after he found out she was on her deathbed.

The curtain is being pulled back on the Wizard of O and the American public is not liking what they're seeing.

You mean the right wingers don't like that he will be their next president.

It really will be ok newsboy.

wow you crossed the line their little buddy. just what are you trying to insinuate?

wow you crossed the line their little buddy. just what are you trying to insinuate?

I have been quite frank in my believe that Obama's trip to Hawaii was nothing more than a cheap political stunt.

His reasoning for going to see the grandmother was he had not seen his Mom before she died. He was called by his sister that the grandmother fell, broke her hip and was in the hospital and may have had a heart attack and was gravely ill.

This was on a Sunday (or earlier). He announced to the press Sunday or Monday he'd be "dashing off" to see grandma at the end of the week.

He then received three days of very favorable press from the teary eyed media.

If he was so concerned about seeing grandma, who apparently was gravely ill, why wait 4-5 days from when he got the news from his sister?

As far as I know grandma is still alive I'll bet she stays that way for some time.

If he had any class he'd have kept his mouth shut and gone to see her after the election AND NOT DONE ANY INTERVIEWS ON THE MATTER.

But Obama took the situation and used it for political gain. He even took a photo op "thoughtful walk" outside his grandma's home. What a fraud.

And It was the second time he used his "typical white" grandma for political gain.

Obama has ZERO class.

Last edited:
I have been quite frank in my believe that Obama's trip to Hawaii was nothing more than a cheap political stunt.

His reasoning for going to see the grandmother was he had not seen his Mom before she died. He was called by his sister that the grandmother fell, broke her hip and was in the hospital and may have had a heart attack and was gravely ill.

This was on a Sunday (or earlier). He announced to the press Sunday or Monday he'd be "dashing off" to see grandma at the end of the week.

He then received three days of very favorable press from the teary eyed media.

If he was so concerned about seeing grandma, who apparently was gravely ill, why wait 4-5 days from when he got the news from his sister?

As far as I know grandma is still alive I'll bet she stays that way for some time.

If he had any class he'd have kept his mouth shut and gone to see her after the election AND NOT DONE ANY INTERVIEWS ON THE MATTER.

But Obama took the situation and used it for political gain. He even took a photo op "thoughtful walk" outside his grandma's home. What a fraud.

And It was the second time he used his "typical white" grandma for political gain.

Obama has ZERO class.

That was my thought when I heard about it and I agree the curtain is coming down.
I would even go a step further to guess where all the money to keep it up is coming from ...
Oprah Farrakahan etc

That was my thought when I heard about it and I agree the curtain is coming down.
I would even go a step further to guess where all the money to keep it up is coming from ...
Oprah Farrakahan etc

what curtain? Obama's favorability ratings and poll numbers continue to climb. McCain is struggling in arizona, is that the curtain you are talking about?

I see the usual suspects are as hypocritical as ever. Tough shit, huh? Y'all don't mind a camera in Bush's every orifice so just suck it up. Obama's a politician. Just because he's sold a bill of goods to you dimwits doesn't put him above the same law that applies to any other public person.

If he wins the election, he's going over the same colas y'all have raked the Republicans over so just stop whining and fucking deal with it.

I see the usual suspects are as hypocritical as ever. Tough shit, huh? Y'all don't mind a camera in Bush's every orifice so just suck it up. Obama's a politician. Just because he's sold a bill of goods to you dimwits doesn't put him above the same law that applies to any other public person.

If he wins the election, he's going over the same colas y'all have raked the Republicans over so just stop whining and fucking deal with it.

A lot of us object whenever the press goes overboard regardless of which party the victim belongs to.

I took umbrage when the press was harassing Bush's daughter, too.

Forum List

Back