Obama's Entire Account Of bin Laden's Death Is One Big Lie

Pakistan s former ambassador to the US at the time of the bin Laden raid tells a VERY different story than Seymour Hersh - Yahoo Maktoob News

Pakistan’s former ambassador to the US at the time of the bin Laden raid tells a VERY different story than Seymour Hersh

This story, Haqqani alleges, "borders on fantasy," since in the former ambassador's view, Hersh offers no viable explanation for why Pakistan's generals would go along with the raid without wanting some kind of credit for their role.

Yeah...............if Pakistan had coordinated or even just tacitly approved the raid on OBL, those generals would be tooting their horns as loudly as possible, because they would want to appear strong against terrorists.

Yeah...............if Pakistan had coordinated or even just tacitly approved the raid on OBL, those generals would be tooting their horns as loudly as possible, because they would want to appear strong against terrorists.

Yanno, I find Hersh's story to be lame. self-serving BS but wouldn't admitting complicity put those generals and their families at risk? I mean, tribal grudges never die over there.

Memo to mods-

Its time to move my thread back to 'current events' where it started and before you caved into the demand of the clown faces here at USMB

Not a conspiracy at all

-Geaux
I have no clown face and I asked for it to be moved. This is a conspiracy theory. If you don't believe that, you need to look up the definition of conspiracy theory.

Memo to mods - Its time to move my thread back to 'current events' where it started and before you caved into the demand of the clown faces here at USMB
I have no clown face and I asked for it to be moved. This is a conspiracy theory. If you don't believe that, you need to look up the definition of conspiracy theory.

Geaux must think it has to be his conspiracy theory to qualify for this forum but it's not his ... it's Hersh's.

Separating Fact From Seymour Hersh s Fiction About bin Laden - WSJ
By Michael Morrell - May 15, 2015
As a career intelligence officer, I learned that there are few things in life of which you can be absolutely certain. But I am positive that a lengthy new article by journalist Seymour Hersh, which is getting widespread attention with a whole new tale about how Osama bin Laden was brought to justice, is wrong in almost every significant respect.
I can be certain because I was deputy director of the Central Intelligence Agency when senior officials from our Counterterrorism Center first brought to CIA Director Leon Panetta and me the news that they had trailed an individual whom they believed was a bin Laden courier to a compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. And I was there for every meeting that followed as we worked through the evidence that led our analysts to conclude that the most-wanted man in the world was hiding at the compound.

Pakistan s former ambassador to the US at the time of the bin Laden raid tells a VERY different story than Seymour Hersh - Yahoo Maktoob News

Pakistan’s former ambassador to the US at the time of the bin Laden raid tells a VERY different story than Seymour Hersh

This story, Haqqani alleges, "borders on fantasy," since in the former ambassador's view, Hersh offers no viable explanation for why Pakistan's generals would go along with the raid without wanting some kind of credit for their role.

Kinda makes one wonder why Hersh would do this. Well, it turns out he has a book due for release soon. What better way to stir up interest in the author (and his new book) than some controversy?
Hersh had nothing to lose and much to gain and 10,000 words can make even BS seem credible.

Last edited:
Memo to mods-

Its time to move my thread back to 'current events' where it started and before you caved into the demand of the clown faces here at USMB

Not a conspiracy at all

-Geaux

You're a whiny little lib

-Geaux

Given Obungle's past lies and his history of embellishment...

Given yours and the OP's near daily lie-fest, nobody believes either of you and for good reason.

Please prove where I have ever lied, bitch.

Here...for starters:
Obama admin admits SSM is threat to religious liberty US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
This is what he said: it is going to be an issue

That's it. And from that, you got "threat to religious liberty"?????

It's only an issues because right wingernutbaggers are homophones. Even you know that.

Given yours and the OP's near daily lie-fest, nobody believes either of you and for good reason.

Here...for starters:
Obama admin admits SSM is threat to religious liberty US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's only an issues because right wingernutbaggers are homophones. Even you know that.
Should be homophobes.

Here...for starters:

Should be homophobes.

Homophobia is some stupid word some homo made up...and it's as overused as racist and bigot

And how do the Roswell Aliens figure into this bizarre conspiracy theory.

Because it's always the Roswell Aliens.
I love how troll Joe when has no answers for the OP.this troll thinks Bush is a humitarian looking out for us.hee hee

More from Mr Black America.... errr. liar...liar Obammy

-Geaux

================

Special Forces Operative Reveals The Osama Bin Laden Raid Was A Lie

This presidency can surely be said to be the most shrouded in secrecy of all times. From birth certificate conspiracies to everything else this man has had the indecency to lie about in order to ensure political prevalence, Obama can surely be labeled a sociopath. A letter has come forward stating that although you may believe it, things he can only express through words have proven to him that Obama did not in fact kill Osama during that raid.

An Iraq war veteran, Kevin E Lake, that frequently writes for The Free Patriot, claims to have received a letter from a special forces buddy of his. Although he declares that he will not release the identity of this soldier, he makes it clear that this man has had several experiences that have contributed to his knowledge on the matter.

(See also: Official Who Verified Obama’s Birth Certificate Dies In Plane Crash)

2014.01.03-mrconservative-52c6d0a937eab-500x333.jpg

The Special Forces operative claims that Osama Bin Laden wasn’t killed during the notourious raid on his complex by Seal Team Six. Now he does infer that Osama is still dead nonetheless—obviously as I’m sure we would have seen a video where he himself disputes the claims of his death—and was killed in a drone strike some time before.

Special Forces Operative Reveals The Osama Bin Laden Raid Was A Lie MrConservative.com Mr. Conservative is the top website for news political cartoons breaking news republican election news conservative facts and commentary on political elections

More from Mr Black America.... errr. liar...liar Obammy

-Geaux

================

Special Forces Operative Reveals The Osama Bin Laden Raid Was A Lie

This presidency can surely be said to be the most shrouded in secrecy of all times. From birth certificate conspiracies to everything else this man has had the indecency to lie about in order to ensure political prevalence, Obama can surely be labeled a sociopath. A letter has come forward stating that although you may believe it, things he can only express through words have proven to him that Obama did not in fact kill Osama during that raid.

An Iraq war veteran, Kevin E Lake, that frequently writes for The Free Patriot, claims to have received a letter from a special forces buddy of his. Although he declares that he will not release the identity of this soldier, he makes it clear that this man has had several experiences that have contributed to his knowledge on the matter.

(See also: Official Who Verified Obama’s Birth Certificate Dies In Plane Crash)

2014.01.03-mrconservative-52c6d0a937eab-500x333.jpg

The Special Forces operative claims that Osama Bin Laden wasn’t killed during the notourious raid on his complex by Seal Team Six. Now he does infer that Osama is still dead nonetheless—obviously as I’m sure we would have seen a video where he himself disputes the claims of his death—and was killed in a drone strike some time before.

Special Forces Operative Reveals The Osama Bin Laden Raid Was A Lie MrConservative.com Mr. Conservative is the top website for news political cartoons breaking news republican election news conservative facts and commentary on political elections

If you look hard enough, you can find some jackass who will "verify" almost anything for the right price.

I believe this reporting about as much as I believe that the Harry Potter series is real.

Forum List

Back