Obama's Empty Promise, Line-By-Line

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
VAN SUSTEREN: Meaning the bill.

ROE: Meaning this bill. And I said yes, I want to do that because I had 30 plus years experience in practicing medicine, and quite frankly the reason I wanted to go was because I was in a state that had tried a public option, Tennessee. And we're still dealing with it 16 years later.

And it's been -- I was just looking yesterday. The governor is going to have to cut nine percent of the plan this year again because of the economic downturn.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So the day after, on July 30, you sent a letter by snail mail and by Fox -- I have a timeline here -- to the White House. What did your letter say to the White House?

ROE: It said we would like to accept your offer to come to the White House and in a nonpartisan way, because I really, truly believe health care should not be a partisan issue.

VAN SUSTEREN: On July 30 the White House Press Secretary Gibbs was asked a question by a "Washington Times" reporter about whether or not there would be any meeting between you and the president.

And he said -- he's quoted as saying "If you give me that letter I'll forward it to scheduling so we can get that done." OK. In the month of August, did you ever hear back from the White House?

ROE: No, we didn't. We did a lot of town halls, 40 of them, but didn't hear anything back.

Obama's Empty Promise, Line-By-Line - Greta Van Susteren | On The Record With Greta - FOXNews.com

so what else is new?

The "fair and balanced" logo on Fox News always makes me laugh and shake my head. I guess it would be if you were blind or deaf. What exactly is the line by line empty promise? That the busy president hasn't gotten back to a certain person yet? Really? Good lord. Isn't there some real news that you could spin your talky points on? Sheesh. You people need a new hobby. This Obamahate fixation is really getting boring.

The "fair and balanced" logo on Fox News always makes me laugh and shake my head. I guess it would be if you were blind or deaf. What exactly is the line by line empty promise? That the busy president hasn't gotten back to a certain person yet? Really? Good lord. Isn't there some real news that you could spin your talky points on? Sheesh. You people need a new hobby. This Obamahate fixation is really getting boring.

you didn't read the article did you you lazy asswipe! you have no argument. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Um, I did read the article. That's why I posted. So, truly, what exactly are YOU reading into it that you felt an impulse to post, hmm? Name-calling is very juvenile, but I would expect that out of an intellectually incurious philistine like you. Tell me... Do you guys get a memo of the day's talky points by e-mail or do you have to wait for a talk show to tell you what they are... Oh, I know, it's Faux nuze.

Oh wait, I did neglect to notice it was a Rush transcript. That makes it immediately moot and irrelevant anyway, and probably fabricated. Next shrill post!

Oh wait, I did neglect to notice it was a Rush transcript. That makes it immediately moot and irrelevant anyway, and probably fabricated. Next shrill post!

boy you are an ignorant asswipe. first you asked a question that was easily answered by just reading the article and then you compound your ignorance by linking it to Rush.. you are to fucking stupid. tooooo fucking stupid for words. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You never answered my question. What empty promise are you alluding to? All you have to do is answer my question. How old are you, twelve? By the way, thanks for signing your name - "douche" at the end of all your posts. That is a rather unfortunate moniker, yet you seem to wear it proudly. Brave little neocon!

Linking it to Rush? It says in bold black letters that it is from a Rush transcript. Did YOU read the article - or only the bits that somehow fit in with your righty agenda?

Personally, I'm still waiting for Obama to post everything on the web for 72 hours before he signs any bill. I remember him saying he would do this many times during his campaign for President. It hasn't happened once. I believe you can say that this is a lie and you don't need Rush or anybody else to prove it's a lie. Let's see you argue this point big boy. Would love to hear your spin on this issue.

boy you are an ignorant asswipe. first you asked a question that was easily answered by just reading the article and then you compound your ignorance by linking it to Rush.. you are to fucking stupid. tooooo fucking stupid for words. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Willow, the douche does not understand capitalization:

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record," November 20, 2009. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.
Not cleaver by half. If only he hadn't capitalized and you went off, he'd have his 'gotcha moment.' Instead, he proves himself an idiot.

Linking it to Rush? It says in bold black letters that it is from a Rush transcript. Did YOU read the article - or only the bits that somehow fit in with your righty agenda?

shipment-of-fail.jpg

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record," November 20, 2009. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.
Not cleaver by half. If only he hadn't capitalized and you went off, he'd have his 'gotcha moment.' Instead, he proves himself an idiot.

It is unbelievable isn't it.. a prime example of a basement dwelling, kool aid drinking, mama's boy obamabot! Like I said,, I could not make this shit up,, he doesn't even recognize obamalama"s campaign logo.. :lol::lol::lol:

It is unbelievable isn't it.. a prime example of a basement dwelling, kool aid drinking, mama's boy obamabot! Like I said,, I could not make this shit up,, he doesn't even recognize obamalama"s campaign logo.. :lol::lol::lol:

Why did he have to say he was from Brooklyn.

Did FoxNoise really run this thing?

God....and people blindly post it and think it is profound

Well,, Mr. Peepers. Where did you go? Did you have to rush off somewhere?

Forum List

Back