Obamas doublespeak and sly tax talk exposed for the economically impaired

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Tonight Bill hit back hard at the falsehoods of Obamas tax talk and class warfare. I know many of you will scream that "Fox lies" but if you expect to have your position considered seriously then you need to listen to argue the points.

It's clear to me that Obama is trying to play on peoples ignorance of the facts. Bill nailed it and I hope the message gets out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMopRPoBIDg&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Obamas bogus class warfare exposed - YouTube[/ame]

Tonight Bill hit back hard at the falsehoods of Obamas tax talk and class warfare. I know many of you will scream that "Fox lies" but if you expect to have your position considered seriously then you need to listen to argue the points.

It's clear to me that Obama is trying to play on peoples ignorance of the facts. Bill nailed it and I hope the message gets out.

Obamas bogus class warfare exposed - YouTube

Obama--for 3-1/2 years has threatened business aka corporations with higher taxes. Yet he is on video in August 2009--stating that he would not raise taxes on anyone because of the recession/depression.

Now that's it is campaign season it's time to wage class warfare again.

Obama: "The LAST THING We Want to Do Is Raise Taxes During a Recession" - YouTube

• Banned

Obama--for 3-1/2 years has threatened business aka corporations with higher taxes. Yet he is on video in August 2009--stating that he would not raise taxes on anyone because of the recession/depression.

Now that's it is campaign season it's time to wage class warfare again.

Obama: "The LAST THING We Want to Do Is Raise Taxes During a Recession" - YouTube

Didn't someone tell you not to pull the curtain back on the wizard?

Number of times Obama mentions "paying their fair share" in his speech, at least five.

Number of times he'll mention specifically what their fair share is? .. :eusa_whistle:

Number of times Obama mentions "paying their fair share" in his speech, at least five.

Number of times he'll mention specifically what their fair share is? .. :eusa_whistle:

Speaking of fair share, why doesn't he go after the welfare class for not paying their fair share?

It only took him 30 seconds for him to give a shout out to the teachers union, this mans a moron.

Now I get it. You troll because your brain has been washed by NewsCorp [in your case, only a light rinse was likely necesssry].

Now I get it. You troll because your brain has been washed by NewsCorp [in your case, only a light rinse was likely necesssry].

Now I get it. You attack and personally insult because you can't debate the substance of a thread.

By all means don't let the facts get in the way of your opinion or anything.

It's the Republicans that are waging class warfare. What else can you call a slavish devotion to those with the most money?

Speaking of fair share, why doesn't he go after the welfare class for not paying their fair share?

Well, that wouldn't be "fair" ... :lol:

Actually it would, but he doesn't care about what's fair if it doesn't get him votes.

Forum List

Back