Obama's Double Dip Recession - OIL SKYROCKETING PRICES!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
American Thinker: Obama Nixes Safe Drilling

With the Middle East and North Africa unrest, price of gas will get to $5 a gallon, because the annual price increase during the summer months. During the summer months it will get to $6 a gallon. Make no mistake, this will be catrosphic to our economy. We will exceed 10% unemployment.

The Dimcrats will says it the Middle East uproar and they will ignore the fact that Obama has put a hold on all domestic off-shoring for AMERICAN companies only. Oil drilling technology got better, but he refuses to allow drilling in CO, ANWR and other places!

For the environazi propaganda, we have more oil here and off our shores than in Saudi Arabia, Venezuela or Iran. We have as much oil as Canada and Russia. However, the nutjobs environazis refuse to allow us to tap into it!

We should all be very scared!

Yes this is becoming very disturbing for Americans. Gas Prices really are skyrocketing. I'm sure the usual suspects will play it off like it's no big deal now that their guys are in power. These same usual suspects completely freaked out over high gas prices when the other side had power though. Yea I'm pretty sure their reaction is going to be quite different this time around. In a nutshell for the Wingers & MSM...High Gas Prices = All the President's Fault when a Republican is in Power/No big deal and definitely someone else's fault when a Democrat is in Power. Same ole same ole in the end.

Last edited:
This is a campaign promise that Obama has actually kept. He did say that Energy Prices Would Sky Rocket.

Such inflation is a cruel tax on working people, who should, of course, take comfort in the fact that it will help even more expensive Green Energy appear a bit more palatable to justify Obama giving it tons of government hand-outs.

Yes this is becoming very disturbing for Americans. Gas Prices really are skyrocketing. I'm sure the usual suspects will play it off like it's no big deal now that their guys are in power. These same usual suspects completely freaked out over high gas prices when the other side had power though. Yea I'm pretty sure their reaction is going to be quite different this time around. In a nutshell for the Wingers & MSM...High Gas Prices = All the President's Fault when a Republican is in Power/No big deal and definitely someone else's fault when a Democrat is in Power. Same ole same ole in the end.

Oh what a load of horse hocky.

No when the prices were spiking under Bush II he was not responsible and now that it is spiking under Obama he is also not responsible.

Honestly don't you folks every get tired of telling us what the LEFT thinks?

Of course not and we all know why, too, don't we?

Because if you right wing tools didn't insinate a load of nonsense into the mouths of the people who you hate you would not have a god damned thing to say.

Grow up

No when the prices were spiking under Bush II he was not responsible and now that it is spiking under Obama he is also not responsible.

Because if you right wing tools didn't insinate a load of nonsense into the mouths of the people who you hate you would not have a god damned thing to say.

Grow up

so what exactly do you see Obama doing to relieve the problem....?

Grow up

Oh no the Left never blamed DA BOOOOOOOSH for nothin. Huh say Whaaaa?? Where were you? Well i was there and i assure you the Left and MSM did blame Bush for high Gas Prices. Now this same Left will give their guy a free pass and maybe even blame DA BOOOOOOOSH and Palin. Seriously,nothing would surprise me with those Wingers. You can live in denial if you want to but i stand by my earlier comment.

Last edited:

Grow up

Gas prices were less than $1.90 when Obama took office - looks like the spike during the BOOOSSSHHHHH era was resolved.

Double dip is such a happy phrase, just like bubbles and froth are such cheerful terms

DoubleDip1.jpg

41-M608_Tin_Sign_Double_Dip_Ice_Cream.jpg

This is a campaign promise that Obama has actually kept. He did say that Energy Prices Would Sky Rocket.

Such inflation is a cruel tax on working people, who should, of course, take comfort in the fact that it will help even more expensive Green Energy appear a bit more palatable to justify Obama giving it tons of government hand-outs.

When did he campaign on that? If he did then anyone who voted for him is dumber than we give them credit for. I have posted many times I hope we see the rise of the electric car starting this year and we start to end our addiction to foreign oil.

HOWEVER, I never would want oil to increase to achieve that end. Oil increases before we have an alternative (and ethanol is not an alternative its a false prophet) are going to kill us! $5 and $6 gas prices will destroy any recovery that might or might not be started!

Grow up

Gas prices were less than $1.90 when Obama took office - looks like the spike during the BOOOSSSHHHHH era was resolved.

:clap2::clap2: High Gas Prices are only the President's fault when a Republican is in Power according to the Wingers on the Left. It was all about DA BOOOOOOOOSH when Gas Prices were high back then. Now it's suddenly "Not the President's fault and he's doing the best he can." What a sad scam. :cuckoo:

But But But......I thought gas prices only went up because BOOOOOOSH and his Oil buddies made it happen!!!
This just can't be true....OOOOO NOOZZZZ!!!!!!!!
So where is the out cry from the Libs?
Yeah thats what I thought ...nary a peep! What a bunch of hypocrits!!!
Let me guess,BOOOOOSH orchastrated the whole thing from his secret bunker in Crawford.
This is just like the afghan war....it's only a prob if a republican is in office.
You Libs are a joke!!

High gas prices boost retail sales figures and GDP figures.
No official double dip yet.

Of course there has never been a jobs recovery.
Job growth has not kept up with demand since about Clinton.

But But But......I thought gas prices only went up because BOOOOOOSH and his Oil buddies made it happen!!!
This just can't be true....OOOOO NOOZZZZ!!!!!!!!
So where is the out cry from the Libs?
Yeah thats what I thought ...nary a peep! What a bunch of hypocrits!!!
Let me guess,BOOOOOSH orchastrated the whole thing from his secret bunker in Crawford.
This is just like the afghan war....it's only a prob if a republican is in office.
You Libs are a joke!!

You forgot about Sarah Palin. She definitely has something to do with orchestrating these high Gas Prices too. I actually do expect to hear one of the loons claim this. :)

American Thinker: Obama Nixes Safe Drilling

With the Middle East and North Africa unrest, price of gas will get to $5 a gallon, because the annual price increase during the summer months. During the summer months it will get to $6 a gallon. Make no mistake, this will be catrosphic to our economy. We will exceed 10% unemployment.

The Dimcrats will says it the Middle East uproar and they will ignore the fact that Obama has put a hold on all domestic off-shoring for AMERICAN companies only. Oil drilling technology got better, but he refuses to allow drilling in CO, ANWR and other places!

For the environazi propaganda, we have more oil here and off our shores than in Saudi Arabia, Venezuela or Iran. We have as much oil as Canada and Russia. However, the nutjobs environazis refuse to allow us to tap into it!

We should all be very scared!

Great news for those wishing for the economy to fail.

If it's not DA BOOOOOOOOOSH or Palin?? Then whose fault is it this time?? Are High Gas Prices only the fault of the President when a Republican is in Power? That seems to be what most Leftist nutters think. They seem very disingenuous on issues like this. Hmm?

Damnation! I wonder what our world would be like if we had started to conserve and explore new sources of energy 30 years ago. Instead we got to pretend that everything was fine, America was great again...cheap Arab oil to fuel the expanding economy until........

BOEMRE Gives Cobalt Green Light for its North Platte Exploratory well

Feb. 2011 - The Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation and Enforcement approved Cobalt’s exploration plan for OCS-G-30876, Garden Banks Block 959, which the company refers to as North Platte-1 exploratory well. Cobalt stated that although this approval is an important step in the well permitting process, the company is not sure as to when it can resume drilling operations on the well.

SubSeaIQ - Offshore Field Development Projects

RIGZONE - Chevron Sees US Deepwater Drilling Resuming by Midyear

Since the end of September, seven companies have ordered 11 so-called ultra-deepwater rigs. Along with those firm orders, eight companies have disclosed options for 14 more such vessels.

So far five applications for deepwater drilling permits have been filed. Bromwich offered no prediction of when any permits might be issued, but he indicated that wells planned for depths within reach of the containment systems may soon be allowed.

RIGZONE - Salazar: Won't Bow to Political Pressure to Restart Gulf Deepwater Drilling

In their defense,drilling more for Oil isn't the answer. We do need to find other sources. I'm ok with drilling more for Oil but it really isn't a viable solution to our dependence problem. So i'm always careful not to join that "Drill Baby Drill" crowd. That's just way too simplistic and a bit ignorant. We have to find another solution or solutions.

If the United States can go a-twitter over old, fat, white people--cavorting about naked on other people's yachts--dumping all the recreational stimulants into the ocean: Then surely even Mideast Nations can go a-twitter over the terrible state of the art, at Facebook.

Rational Governments mainly ordered the offending webiste off their local internet. Hundreds of Millions of Poor were unaffected, so the the rich and middle class noticed that suddenly their children all had bad cases of the runs, and right there out in public!

Therefore, Libya shut down some old fields for a day or two.

In America, the old, fat, white people--cavorting about naked on other people's yachts--dumping all the recreational stimulants into the ocean: Finally just decided to let the federal government stay open after all.

Later in the year they can cut off the funding for the artists--unable to make a living, selling whatever it is they are unable to peddle to the cusomary. . . .dealers(?)!

There are some matters that even the Obama Administration can take credit for eliminating from the federal budget. Rich Libyan protestors, and in Egypt, and in Yema. . .well, maybe not there: Are not in the budgetary agenda of the Obama Administration. That will be left up to the Republicans: If mostly the one's who go about modestly dressed--in at least, something.

There are Republicans , who do know a thing or two: About how to get those basis-free invasions, of other people's nations, into the federal budget! Governess Pallin, in favor of the obesity epidemic after all--just like Rush--even knows a thing or two about how to get that done!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great New Innovation, "Scalp-Book," Now Need Website, Too! Needs equal access with "Islamic Fundamentalist Law-Book(?)," aka, "Dismemberments R' US," For people with fetishes for cut-off hands, arms, legs, and fingers, and even, maybe, toes.!

Hey everybody!

I got an idea....Drill baby....DRILL

Conservation is for pussies

Forum List

Back