Obama's DOL Secretary Hilda L. Solis: You Have the Right to Be Paid Fairly Whether Do

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3owMAs2t2Fo]YouTube - Obama's DOL Secretary Hilda L. Solis: You Have the Right to Be Paid Fairly Whether Documented or Not[/ame]

comments at site.

well that answers a lot of questions as to whose side these asswipes are on and it's definitely not the side of Real Americans.

Real America has still not forgiven the GOP far right yet, guys, so you are talking out of your southsides when standing north. (1) Everybody, even Steph and you, have the right to fair pay for fair work, and (2) immigration reform is coming and not a thing will stop it.

Real America has still not forgiven the GOP far right yet, guys, so you are talking out of your southsides when standing north. (1) Everybody, even Steph and you, have the right to fair pay for fair work, and (2) immigration reform is coming and not a thing will stop it.

we'll see if Real Americans take Amnesty for 20million illegal immigrants just so they can be "recruited" to vote Progressive-Democrat without a thing to say about it, I guess.

If they've been hired and done work then yes, they should be fairly paid as our labor laws state. And then they should also be fairly deported as the immigration laws state.

I wonder if the righties ever really stop to think what would happen to our economy if all the illegal immigrants were to be suddenly whisked away south of the border and not allowed back in again?

And who's hiring all these illegals?

Good, honest, hard-working Conservative businessmen, that's who.

exactly....maybe the righties on here would agree that we should deport all illegal immigrants and imprison any and every employer who hires them?

The real issue here is the employers not the illegals. They are making obscene profits off the low paid labor of an illegal workforce.

Start to put some employers in jail and you will see the illegal labor jobs disappear overnight

The real issue here is the employers not the illegals. They are making obscene profits off the low paid labor of an illegal workforce.

Start to put some employers in jail and you will see the illegal labor jobs disappear overnight

Goes back to what I've been saying all along. NEITHER side truly wants to get rid of illegals. If they did, the problem would be solved in a week.

they have more right to be deported, sadly republicans don't have the balls to do it. Democrats want them as voters.

And how long will it be before the poor, misunderstood illegals start to demand higher pay? We're "shooting ourselves in the foot" one illegal at a time!

Securing the border is not only the Fed's job, it's a first step in solving the illegal problem . . . . . . ain't gonna happen on Barry's watch.

On June 18, 2010, Arizona Republican Senator Jon Kyl told the audience at a North Tempe Tea Party town hall meeting that during a private, one-on-one meeting with President Obama in the Oval Office, the President told him, regarding securing the southern border with Mexico, “The problem is, . . . if we secure the border, then you all won’t have any reason to support ‘comprehensive immigration reform.’” [Audible gasps were heard throughout the audience.] Sen. Kyl continued, “In other words, they’re holding it hostage. They don’t want to secure the border unless and until it is combined with ‘comprehensive immigration reform.’”

Sen. Kyl also said he reminded President Obama that the President and the Congress have an obligation, a duty, to secure the border. I shot the following video of Sen. Kyl while sitting next to the man who asked the question.

Obama tells Kyl in private Oval Office meeting: I won’t secure border b/c then Republicans will have no reason to support “comprehensive immigration reform.” | RedState

I wonder if the righties ever really stop to think what would happen to our economy if all the illegal immigrants were to be suddenly whisked away south of the border and not allowed back in again?

Let me guess.

More jobs for the people that are here legally?

You sir don't understand 'personal responsibility and personal accountability' ...

If an illegal immigrant works for peanuts to feed his family, he is a scum bag. If a conservative businessman hires an illegal immigrant and pays him peanuts, he is a shrewd and sharp businessman...

Get it straight!

Forum List

Back