Obama's DOJ Can't Say Criticizing Religion Will Remain Legal

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Hillary Cheered Broadway's Book of Mormon, Condemns Innocence of Muslims

On Thursday of last week, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called the video project Innocence of Muslims, the one that may or may not have provoked riots worldwide, "disgusting and reprehensible."
Although Clinton could have seen no more than a 13-minute trailer for the video, she condemned it in no uncertain terms: "Let me state very clearly -- and I hope it is obvious -- the United States government had nothing to do with this video. We absolutely reject its content and message."

One would think that Clinton might have had a similar reaction to a musical comedy by the name of The Book of Mormon, a satirical, scandalously potty-mouthed riff on the Mormon religion. What follows is one of the show's printable lyrics, this from the song "All-American Prophet."

Articles: Hillary Cheered Broadway's Book of Mormon, Condemns Innocence of Muslims

• Banned
Hey MUSLIMS. Your religion sucks on donkey cock!!! You don't believe in human rights or human freedom you submitsives son of a bitches.

WHY don't you and your "god" allah go blow each other!!! ALLAH AKK BAR is a pig.

I will personally stand out in the middle of the street screaming that when they ban my freedom of speech!

Last edited:
Who is stupid enough to ask such a question? Why would Obama change after four years, there have been no prohibitions on freedom of speech since baby Bush left office.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wwv9l6W8yc&feature=player_embedded]High Ranking DOJ Official Refuses to Affirm 1st Amendment Rights - YouTube[/ame]

Who is stupid enough to ask such a question? Why would Obama change after four years, there have been no prohibitions on freedom of speech since baby Bush left office.

Thats a good one. thanks for the laugh

Obama's DOJ Can't Say Criticizing Religion Will Remain Legal - National Review Online ^

What happened to the separation between church and state? Not to say the least it is against our freedom of speech for the government to silence anyone.

FUCK YOU OBAMA
That's too bad they won't affirm a Bill of Rights privilege.

Fire 'em!

New Topics

Forum List

Back