Obama's Credit Card Rejected: Gives Lame Excuses As Usual

Don't worry Mr. President. You sprang from an ideology that doesn't give a second thought to things like paying the bills.

That Time Obama s Credit Card Was Rejected - The Atlantic

"It turns out I guess I don't use it enough, so they thought there was some fraud going on,"

Worry not, literacy is such a small part of life...

I concede to your obvious expertise on the subject of (il)literacy. Now go back and read the part about "lame excuses", idiot.

Don't worry Mr. President. You sprang from an ideology that doesn't give a second thought to things like paying the bills.

"It turns out I guess I don't use it enough, so they thought there was some fraud going on,"

I concede to your obvious expertise on the subject of (il)literacy. Now go back and read the part about "lame excuses", idiot.

Worry not, making a fool of you is fundamentally easy.
The next time you want to suggest that the President doesn't pay his bills, at least have someone literate, to find an article to support your nonsense...

The next time you want to suggest that the President doesn't pay his bills, at least have someone literate, to find an article to support your nonsense...
sar·casm
noun \ˈsär-ˌka-zəm\
: the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny

Full Definition of SARCASM
: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter,caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual

b : the use or language of sarcasm
See sarcasm defined for English-language learners »
See sarcasm defined for kids »

You just don't know when to quit, do you moron? That article was in the Atlantic Monthly, the oldest egghead journal in the US, the oldest literary journal in the US, and very decidedly left-wing as well. Now quit trying to sound smart because you're just making an ass of yourself.

You just don't know when to quit, do you moron? That article was in the Atlantic Monthly, the oldest egghead journal in the US, the oldest literary journal in the US, and very decidedly left-wing as well. Now quit trying to sound smart because you're just making an ass of yourself.

Still in the dark...how surprising.

Forum List

Back