Obama's Covert Plan To Raise Gas Prices

I can only imagine the faux outrage by the left if GWB was in office and gas was $4/gallon.
The fuckers would be jumping off buildings....

I can only imagine the faux outrage by the left if GWB was in office and gas was $4/gallon.

Hey, fucking moron. Gas prices did peak when Bush was in office. Are you really this dumb?

Sure, any president hoping for reelection would want to raise the price of gas.

If he's pandering to his "green energy" voters, you can bet your bippy he would. :) And yea, well, if he could blame someone else for it all the better.

You're exactly the kind of stupid conservative I was referring to below.

Use your head, for god's sake.

Do you honestly think that the President is going to take action to potentially lose vast numbers of voters, ie, gasoline consumers - by driving up gas prices -

in order to placate the 'greens', a constituency that will vote overwhelmingly for Obama anyway and has nowhere else to go politically?

Stop. Please. I have almost no remaining faith or optimism about the collective intelligence of my fellow human beings as it is. Don't contribute to the destruction of what little I have left.

Sure, any president hoping for reelection would want to raise the price of gas.

If he's pandering to his "green energy" voters, you can bet your bippy he would. :) And yea, well, if he could blame someone else for it all the better.

You're exactly the kind of stupid conservative I was referring to below.

Use your head, for god's sake.

Do you honestly think that the President is going to take action to potentially lose vast numbers of voters, ie, gasoline consumers - by driving up gas prices -

in order to placate the 'greens', a constituency that will vote overwhelmingly for Obama anyway and has nowhere else to go politically?

Stop. Please. I have almost no remaining faith or optimism about the collective intelligence of my fellow human beings as it is. Don't contribute to the destruction of what little I have left.

Dear God
How does Obama's ass taste?

Hey, fucking moron. Gas prices did peak when Bush was in office. Are you really this dumb?

So Obama is responsible for the prices now, in your view.
Thanks assbrain.

Where did I make that claim, moron? You're the one who's got the tin foil on, supporting a whacko theory that Obama's secret plan is to raise gas prices. Psssst...Romney was the one who really killed JFK and Vince Foster.

Thanks assbrain.

Where did I make that claim, moron? You're the one who's got the tin foil on, supporting a whacko theory that Obama's secret plan is to raise gas prices. Psssst...Romney was the one who really killed JFK and Vince Foster.

He's the President. He's responsible. The buck stops with him.
Get it ?
Good.

Now stick your mouth back on his ass and STFU, asswipe.

What's covert about it? He and others in the administration are quite clear about the desire to make energy prices skyrocket. Of course that includes taxation.

Thanks assbrain.

There is nothing secret about it. We've known for the past four years that he's wanted energy prices to "necessarily skyrocket". His secretary of energy is quite open about the desire he has for gas prices to match Europe's prices.

Who exactly is theorizing?

What's covert about it? He and others in the administration are quite clear about the desire to make energy prices skyrocket. Of course that includes taxation.

They want a Volt in every driveway.

The only way to stop the insanity is to vote the clown out of office.

Which is what I intend to do.

Thanks assbrain.

Get it ?
Good.

Fuck you, clown. You seem to be the asshole connoisseur, since you're still eating that re-gifted fruitcake. You're still a moron, since gas prices did spike under Bush. Every year Bush was in office, domestic production was down. Every year Obama was in office, domestic production has been up.

Now go back to you're short wave, so the loonies can tell you what to think.

There is nothing secret about it. We've known for the past four years that he's wanted energy prices to "necessarily skyrocket". His secretary of energy is quite open about the desire he has for gas prices to match Europe's prices.

Who exactly is theorizing?

Their blind love for this clown in the White House prevents them for seeing reality.

Get it ?
Good.

Fuck you, clown. You seem to be the asshole connoisseur, since you're still eating that re-gifted fruitcake. You're still a moron, since gas prices did spike under Bush. Every year Bush was in office, domestic production was down. Every year Obama was in office, domestic production has been up.

Tissue? ass wipe.

I bet you dont even know the differences between GW's 400 gas and Obamas 4 dollar gas.

So stuff it windbag.

Get it ?
Good.

And gas prices seem to be spiking under Obama, asswipe.
Thanks again for clarifying the Assclown In Chump is responsible for a $100 fill-up.
Resume jerking off to your Obama photo collection, assbrain.

Thanks assbrain.

Stephen Chu, Obama's Energy Secratary does..."to levels in Europe"...And don't forget that Obama has targeted coal and other fuels that generate electrical power "..Under my plan electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket..."

Forum List

Back