Obama's Covert Plan To Raise Gas Prices

I don't think I need to get my gasoline price expertise from a guy who sells gym equipment.

Yet you have no problem allowing a college teacher who for all intents and purposes has never held a job, dictate your health care, energy policy and damn near everything else.

Carbonated much like the rest of the left are lazy hacks that could care less of thier liberty...as long as the liberty of others is being stolen at the same time.

It's morally and intellectually dishonest.

obama wants high gas prices because he believes that high gas prices will advance his agenda.

obama wants high gas prices because he believes that high gas prices will advance his agenda.

with high gas prices comes high everything prices,, Americans especially the working poor and the middle class are being slaughtered by his stupidity.. tsk tsk tsk.

with high gas prices comes high everything prices,, Americans especially the working poor and the middle class are being slaughtered by his stupidity.. tsk tsk tsk.
As Obama gleefully BEGS for thier support by promising that HE will blame others for his failure to them.

I don't think I need to get my gasoline price expertise from a guy who sells gym equipment.

Yet you have no problem allowing a college teacher who for all intents and purposes has never held a job, dictate your health care, energy policy and damn near everything else.

I see you're from my home town. Having read a number of your post in the short time I have been on this board, I recognize that you are certainly a Louisianan. New Orleans and the surrounding parishs" to the south and southwest are not like the upper two thirds of the state...thank god. We are like a country/state all by ourselves and you are a minority if you live in the city. That said, what do you think of the punishment handed down to our SAINTS? The up coming season is going to be interesting in that Drew will be able to display leadership skills that will impress even the most anti-SAINTS hater.

LimbaughPig.jpg

I see you're from my home town. Having read a number of your post in the short time I have been on this board, I recognize that you are certainly a Louisianan. New Orleans and the surrounding parishs" to the south and southwest are not like the upper two thirds of the state...thank god. We are like a country/state all by ourselves and you are a minority if you live in the city. That said, what do you think of the punishment handed down to our SAINTS?

The Rooney Family is cool-with-it. That's all that matters.

How will high gas prices advance his agenda?

And what is that agenda?

Please be very specific with your answers.

oh bullshit, stop being stupid..

his agenda is to advance "green energy" we're supposed to trade gasoline for algeae.
That question wasn't directed to you, but I guess you are just too fucking stupid to realize that.

As Obama gleefully BEGS for thier support by promising that HE will blame others for his failure to them.

LimbaughPig.jpg

Hey stooooopid, I've not had a chance to meet ya, but wanted to say hello and I also wanted to say that Obama has been disturbing to any Liberal who wants to improve life for all. While you help your GOP leaders, I tend to focus on the GOP constituants they represent...that are pathitic and are cool with getting screwed. Stand up and get rid of the fks that want to make sure you die before you ever have a chance to retire. Repub folks never researge, they take the word of FOX, every damn time.

Apparently the smoking gun is this Obama quote:

"The price of gasoline over the long haul should be expected to go up just because of supply and demand issues. And so we see this in the buying habits of Americans as they make choices for the next car they buy."

Apparently the president has formed a secret alliance with economics 101.

A 25% increase in 2 months has nothing to do with supply & demand, & has everything to do with government.

Obama's slight of hand deception. He claims he is for taxing the Rich 1% but instead he taxes the poor & middle class for Gasoline, Health Care, Cigarettes, Liquor, etc. The Rich are the primary beneficiaries of government spending paid for by these taxes on the poor.

Yeah right. Alex Jones called. He wants his fevered brain back.

Wow. Aren't we glad we have Chuckles Norris to uncover this big scandal.

Did he also know that Obama has issued more drilling permits than any other president? (More than 400)

Or, that Obama is starting the "keystone" pipeline in OK so that we can profit from the oil? Instead of what the R's want - moving CANADIAN oil through the US so that CANADA gets the profit.

Damn. I really love what the nutso rw's come up with but this is way over the top.

How will high gas prices advance his agenda?

And what is that agenda?

Please be very specific with your answers.

The conservatives on this forum are all stupid. You'll get used to that.

They are in this case stupid enough to believe that Obama is driving up gas prices, in an election year, which would of course do more to jeopardize his chances of being elected than just about anything.

So, he's trying to advance some gas price agenda by assuring that a Republican is elected president in 2012.

And as difficult as it might be for you to believe, these imbeciles really cannot see the absurdity of that.

Smart conservatives, if such an animal exists, do not post on internet forums.

Apparently the smoking gun is this Obama quote:

"The price of gasoline over the long haul should be expected to go up just because of supply and demand issues. And so we see this in the buying habits of Americans as they make choices for the next car they buy."

Apparently the president has formed a secret alliance with economics 101.

A 25% increase in 2 months has nothing to do with supply & demand, & has everything to do with government.

Obama's slight of hand deception. He claims he is for taxing the Rich 1% but instead he taxes the poor & middle class for Gasoline, Health Care, Cigarettes, Liquor, etc. The Rich are the primary beneficiaries of government spending paid for by these taxes on the poor.

Yeah right. Alex Jones called. He wants his fevered brain back.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You really, really need to take a long hard look at his biggest supporters, they aren't union members, they are the Leaders of the Unions and BIG corporations!! You are too dumb to even see what comes out of his mouth is nothing but LIES, watch what he does, not what he promises you.

Sure, any president hoping for reelection would want to raise the price of gas.

If he's pandering to his "green energy" voters, you can bet your bippy he would. :) And yea, well, if he could blame someone else for it all the better.

Really? He's intentionally raising the price of gas to piss off a majority of people in order to pander to a small minority? Do you even pay attention to what you're saying?

Tell me why on earth he would have to pander to the "green energy" voters? It's not like they are going to be voting for the GOP candidate...

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back