Obama's Constitutional Chutzpah

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
Barack Obama said:
"Don't mock The Constitution"

Obama to Palin: 'Don't Mock the Constitution' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

I'm reminded that this is the same jackass who supported the DC handgun ban - until it was no longer politically expedient to do so.

I'm reminded that this is the same jackass who sat on the board of the Joyce Foundation - which made large contributions to the virulently anti-gun Violence Policy Center.

I'm reminded that this is the same jackass who supports banning so-called "assault weapons" because they look scary.

I'm reminded that this is the same jackass who suggested that the Second Amendment only applies to rural areas.

Senator Obama, YOU are a mockery to the Constitution.

Obama to Palin: 'Don't Mock the Constitution' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

I'm reminded that this is the same jackass who supported the DC handgun ban - until it was no longer politically expedient to do so.

I'm reminded that this is the same jackass who sat on the board of the Joyce Foundation - which made large contributions to the virulently anti-gun Violence Policy Center.

I'm reminded that this is the same jackass who supports banning so-called "assault weapons" because they look scary.

I'm reminded that this is the same jackass who suggested that the Second Amendment only applies to rural areas.

Senator Obama, YOU are a mockery to the Constitution.

Is it just me or is he getting so frustrated that he just forgets what he has said and done ?

I don't think he's flustered. I think he's an unprincipled airbag chasing the latest political breeze.

The issues are the issue, the revolution is the issue. Obama and his sort are more interested in assuming power under the naive belief all will be right once their opponents are deprived of power and their good intentions are made manifest.

Forum List

Back