Obama's Communist Party Endorsement

Appointed two women to the U.S. Supreme Court, including the first Latina woman, who support the rights of working people.

Yes, republicants sure hate to see women in leadership roles in this judean/christian paternal elitists clause.
And my God we can't have anyone support the workers of our nation, why only rich oligarchs should be represented by members of our courts, screw the working man/women.

Last edited:
ya the dems gave us ss and then raided it to finance their little expedition over in southeast asia...and we all know how well that worked out.

Of course they would support Obama, his "visions" is just like theirs..

"Progressives" and communists have nothing in common though , really............

Only nearly identical platforms, ideas and beliefs....

One of the many, many things I don't understand about the left in this country is why they are OK with having an elite ruling class. They are OK with liberals cheating on their taxes, abusing power, sexually harassing women and whatever they want to do. Which is really the essence of Communist governments, some people are more equal than others.

It just splits the sides open of republicants to have women making equal pay.

pelosibeast001.gif

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Thursday condemned companies that pay women less than men, but was unwilling to condemn Senate Democrats who pay their female staffers less than male staffers, saying that the Senate is “another world.”

Speaking in Washington, D.C., Pelosi reminded everyone that there shouldn’t be income disparity between men and women.

Read more: Pelosi gives Senate Democrats who pay women less a pass, scolds companies | The Daily Caller

Dammit, cut n paste got you again...:D

Last edited:
I heard the Nazi party also supports him. I also hear he has the full support of the serial killers union and the child rapist society of america.

Communists versus Nazi is just Coke versus Pepsi.

Just a different flavor of totalitarian central planning.

You should be proud.

Forum List

Back