*Obama's Commie Leanings Revealed: Cuba*

People, come on now. Do you actually believe the Kenyan Klown actually wants to help Cubans? Women in the Military. Gays in the military? Anyone? If this third world thinking despot believes it willl gain HIM votes, he will prostitute it. That IS the bottom line. It is that simple.

Yet the embargo is hurting the US more than Cuba. Eleven million hungry consumers for modern products, US products.

Also why let Cubans enter the US illegally and once they are here they become citizens but not Mexicans? Seems to be a double standard here that has no bearing on the world today.

what US Products? We dont produce things anymore other unions and welfare recipients.

Contrary to what you beleive the US is still a goliath in industrial production in the world. Sure we have lost some but we still retain a large sector. It is true that currently we are operating at only 75% capacity but compared to other countries ... There is no comparison.

All the naysayers would have you believe that we have nothing and in their deluded minds we have nothing but the facts say something else.

Last edited:
Yet the embargo is hurting the US more than Cuba. Eleven million hungry consumers for modern products, US products.

Also why let Cubans enter the US illegally and once they are here they become citizens but not Mexicans? Seems to be a double standard here that has no bearing on the world today.

what US Products? We dont produce things anymore other unions and welfare recipients.

Contrary to what you beleive the US is still a goliath in industrial production in the world. Sure we have lost some but we still retain a large sector. It is true that currently we are operating at only 75% capacity but compared to other countries ... There is no comparison.

All the naysayers would have you believe that we have nothing and in their deluded minds we have nothing but the facts say something else.

like what did you buy that came from here?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I find this Obama disission to be weakness.
2. And its nothing but political weakness.
3. We are the *Big Boys*, and yet through Obama we blinked, after some 50 years, I meam its a liberal democrat, who folds, Obama himself.
4. There is no surprise there.
5. Cuba held its ground, and defeated American beliefs in free markets.
6. All they did was ignore us, for 50 years, Castro thought that sooner or later we would collaspe, which is what just happened, we gave in, and come crawling back to Cuba's leaders, with our big lips out, butt kissing Castro's butt, smack, smack, smack,.....:lol:
7. Stand for anything, fall for anything.:eek:
8. Lots of *Butt Kissers* here.:lol::lol::lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is why right wingers aren't fit to govern. Cuba is no threat to us, but communist China is.

Bin Laden attacked us from Afghanistan, so Republicans let him go and attack Iraq. Like a bull in a China shop, they careen from one imagined threat to another. They see so many threats everywhere, plus the lack of education, they make us "less safe" by not concentrating on what is actually dangerous.

Worse, many right wingers on this very site, see communist China as a "model" of capitalism and want to "follow their lead". This is why I feel the right wing is dangerous.

1. China isn't what it was, lets say 50 years ago.
2. China is both a communist country and exploring the free markets.
3. And its rapidly coming to the people of China, they all want more free markets, and less communism.
4. China has over a billion people ready to make everyting we in America could possibly want.
5. And they can do it at the quarter the price we can do it.
6. They can't make everything, but what they do make, they can produce it cheaply.
7. Cuba has nothing to offer us Americans, and they haven't reached out to our way of life, free markets, so I think we should not force ourselves on them, let them sleep in the bed they have chosen.
8. Let them come begging, why should we go begging to the small?
9. If you are a weak,....:gay:,...loving liberal, then what Obama did for Cuba makes perfect sense!
10. *Don't ask don't tell*, resended proves my point!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How can you be connected to the Internet and know so little?

China is "exploring" the "free market"? They think we're stupid. Their workers work for 51 cents an hour, live in dorms and eat at cafeterias. They have an unbelievable suicide rate. The unions are "government run". Independent unions are illegal. They are exploited beyond belief with the highest rate of birth defects in the world. 20% of the worlds birth defects are in China. People don't own property, they government does. The government runs EVERYTHING.

And this is the model of what Republicans want for this country? That's insane.

"resended"????

I'm guessing you think you're straight? Why make straight people look stupid?

Is it still communist? Is it still a brutal regime? I get tired of all of the pussy apologists for Cuba. The embargo was to stay in place till the government was changed it hasn't changed. Why do so many seem to make us look like weak assholes like Spain?

What good has it done other than to further oppress the already oppressed people of Cuba? It's the common people like you and I who are suffering, not the regime.

Sorry bout that,

**********FRON THE DESK OF CWN**********
1. Well he's done it, opening the doors to Cuba, during this Arizona shooting.
2. Its been well documented he is a commie, this pretty much seals it.
3. Read all about it here;Barack Obama acts to ease US embargo on Cuba | World news | The Guardian

"Obama, has eased America's long-standing embargo on Cuba, allowing many Americans to travel there for the first time and increasing the amounts that they can invest in the island.

Other changes announced by the president will allow all US international airports to accept flights to and from Cuba; at present, chartered flights are restricted to Miami and a handful of other airports. The moves represent an important step to rapprochement between the US and Cuba.

Almost as soon as Fidel Castro's movement took power in the 1959 revolution, the US began an embargo that it has maintained ever since.

Relations, though still tentative, have improved since Castro gave up the leadership in favour of his brother Raul, the accession of Obama to the presidency, and the release of some political prisoners in Cuba."

4. I think its a crime. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You will not mind to terribly much if I were to put you on ignore would you?

If you have anything you would like to say to me, I would ask that you do so now.Other wise I will miss it.

Forum List

Back