*Obama's Commie Leanings Revealed: Cuba*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

**********FRON THE DESK OF CWN**********
1. Well he's done it, opening the doors to Cuba, during this Arizona shooting.
2. Its been well documented he is a commie, this pretty much seals it.
3. Read all about it here;Barack Obama acts to ease US embargo on Cuba | World news | The Guardian

"Obama, has eased America's long-standing embargo on Cuba, allowing many Americans to travel there for the first time and increasing the amounts that they can invest in the island.

Other changes announced by the president will allow all US international airports to accept flights to and from Cuba; at present, chartered flights are restricted to Miami and a handful of other airports. The moves represent an important step to rapprochement between the US and Cuba.

Almost as soon as Fidel Castro's movement took power in the 1959 revolution, the US began an embargo that it has maintained ever since.

Relations, though still tentative, have improved since Castro gave up the leadership in favour of his brother Raul, the accession of Obama to the presidency, and the release of some political prisoners in Cuba."

4. I think its a crime. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. Read all about it here;Barack Obama acts to ease US embargo on Cuba | World news | The Guardian

"Obama, has eased America's long-standing embargo on Cuba, allowing many Americans to travel there for the first time and increasing the amounts that they can invest in the island.

Other changes announced by the president will allow all US international airports to accept flights to and from Cuba; at present, chartered flights are restricted to Miami and a handful of other airports. The moves represent an important step to rapprochement between the US and Cuba.

Almost as soon as Fidel Castro's movement took power in the 1959 revolution, the US began an embargo that it has maintained ever since.

Relations, though still tentative, have improved since Castro gave up the leadership in favour of his brother Raul, the accession of Obama to the presidency, and the release of some political prisoners in Cuba."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The embargo shouldn't last forever. Why should the rich priviledge class be the only ones allowed there? Fucking commie bastards.:eek:

1. There's no reason to keep the cold-war era embargo in place... especially when the rest of the developed world trades with Cuba... Cuba is a major sugar cane exporter. The Soviet Union is gone, Cuba is not a threat to the U.S.

2. Do you know why the foods you buy have unhealthy high-fructose corn syrup rather than real sugar? Because WE HAVE AN EMBARGO ON THE LEADING SUGAR CANE EXPORTER. And it's coincidentally in our own backyard.

3. We trade with China ffs. In fact the Chinese and us are interdependent... yes, we depend on the commies. That's what we call globalization, my homely friend.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry 'bout that.

*********FROM THE PAWS OF THE BIG BAD WOLF***********

1. Non-sequiturs seem to be your strong suit.
2. Obama's not a communist.
3. That's quite shocking! You learned how to link!
4. Please tell me you are not a lawyer.

Regards,
Sallow of the Wolf's Lair.

The cold war has been over for a long time. It's time the U.S started acting it towards Cuba. Both sides should be happy about such a move by President Obama. At the very least, Conservatives should be happy that the embargo is being lifted since a embargo is counterproductive to free trade.

It always struck me as the height of insanity that we can go to russia and vietnam and cambodia....

but not cuba???

really???

about time they lifted all restrictions... and they aren't even state department restrictions, they're treasury dept regs.

it's nuts.

Obama's LEANINGS were revealed before the SOB ever got elected.

Very few chose to follow up on it...

So Obama is a communist for wanting to promote free trade and free travel? Interesting. :eusa_think:

It always struck me as the height of insanity that we can go to russia and vietnam and cambodia....

but not cuba???

really???

about time they lifted all restrictions... and they aren't even state department restrictions, they're treasury dept regs.

it's nuts.

And China!

Not what I said or inferred CLODBert.

Nice attempt at obfuscation though.

Grow up, BOY.

Well, what I see here is the President lifting an embargo that restricts free trade and free movement for traveling. Aren't those two things you support Thomas as a Conservative? Though if you don't, perhaps you can tell us when in history a embargo has worked.

Irrelevant, ClodBert.

I suppose I'll ask again. Free trade is something you support, isn't it Thomas? I'm curious as to how you got the conclusion that Obama is a Communist because he took an action that a real Conservative would support. Though if you do support this embargo, perhaps you can tell me how's it worked and when a embargo has worked in history.

:popcorn:

Irrelevant, ClodBert.

I suppose I'll ask again. Free trade is something you support, isn't it Thomas? I'm curious as to how you got the conclusion that Obama is a Communist because he took an action that a real Conservative would support. Though if you do support this embargo, perhaps you can tell me how's it worked and when a embargo has worked in history.

:popcorn:

Logic! Facts!

You're obfuscating again.

Forum List

Back