Obama's coming amnesty surge

I am more than willingly to slam the border shut as the same time we punish businesses severely for hiring illegals and creating an immigrant reform bill.

We do all three, and I am for it.

I am more than willingly to slam the border shut as the same time we punish businesses severely for hiring illegals and creating an immigrant reform bill.

We do all three, and I am for it.
HUH? The border is already supposed to be shut, and there are already severe punishments for hiring illegal immigrants. The problem is our government refuses to do it's job. The only "reform" we need is to replace our government employees with employees that will do their job.

I can imagine no skilled, ignorant, non-English speaking immigrants would have no problem taking over the job of posting Lib talking points at USMB from Starkey and his Progressive friends, and they'd do it at a fraction of the cost

I can imagine no skilled, ignorant, non-English speaking immigrants would have no problem taking over the job of posting Lib talking points at USMB from Starkey and his Progressive friends, and they'd do it at a fraction of the cost

Thats the best thing you can say about it.
That and of course the cheap labor I will now enjoy in my retirement.

Stay on track. We need to close that border, we need to severely punish businesses for hiring illegals much more than we do now, and we need an immigration reform effort.

Both parties together have created this mess, and they will not work together to repair it.

Frank in translation: I can't answer Starkey's points at all, so I will babble.

Stay on track. We need to close that border, we need to severely punish businesses for hiring illegals much more than we do now, and we need an immigration reform effort.

Both parties together have created this mess, and they will not work together to repair it.

Other than reforming our government by putting in employees that will do their job, what specific reform do we need?

The border is only open because our presidents and congress have wanted it to be open for illegal immigration.

Our businesses hire illegals because our government does not give a shit if they do. What good is a law if the people and it's government treat the law as the joke that it is?

Here it comes. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service is laying the ground work for Obama's plan to flood our economy with millions of poorly educated workers with little or no English.

This from the party that says it's fighting for a higher minimum wage. Obama will import a vast underclass which will guarantee lower wages for the poor and higher welfare/food stamp roles forever--equaling millions of Democrat voters. He's after one party rule within half a generation and he's going to get it.

Lefties who can't see beyond their noses may think this is a great idea. But a few years after we have one party rule, the blinders will come off. You'll be riding in a car without brakes. Even you won't like the utopian workers paradise Obama is building.

Here's the draft solicitation for bids from the U.S. government web site to mass produce millions of Green Cards and Work Permits:

"The objective of this procurement is to provide card consumables for the Document Management Division (DMD) that will be used to produce Permanent Resident Cards (PRC) and Employment Authorization Documentation (EAD) cards. The requirement is for an estimated 4 million cards annually with the potential to buy as many as 34 million cards total. The ordering periods for this requirement shall be for a total of five (5) years."
Card Consumables - Federal Business Opportunities Opportunities&=

---------------------------------

"Jessica Vaughan, an immigration expert at the Center for Immigration Studies and former State Department official, said the document suggests a new program of remarkable breadth.

The RFP “seems to indicate that the president is contemplating an enormous executive action that is even more expansive than the plan that Congress rejected in the 'Gang of Eight' bill,” Vaughan said.

Last year, Vaughan reviewed the Gang of Eight's provisions to estimate that it would have roughly doubled legal immigration. In the “surge” scenario of this RFP, even the relatively high four million cards per year would be more than doubled, meaning that even on its own terms, the agency is preparing for a huge uptick of 125 percent its normal annual output."
Exclusive Obama Administration Quietly Prepares Surge Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs

Clever political tactics: Threaten to grant amnesty via EO and Republicans are forced to adopt bipartisan compromise establishing citizenship through some other means. Refuse to do so and the Eo goes ahead, they get amnesty anyway, but the Republicans get screwed with their pants on as millions of new citizens go mostly over to the Democrat side.

Other than reforming our government by putting in employees that will do their job, what specific reform do we need?

The border is only open because our presidents and congress have wanted it to be open for illegal immigration.

Our businesses hire illegals because our government does not give a shit if they do. What good is a law if the people and it's government treat the law as the joke that it is?

Yep. Both sides are selling us out.
I would suggest it's the reason for the arming of all the alphabet agencies.

And the far right continues to twist and shout, piss and pout, about something they can't change.

They are shitting their pants with the demographic shift, hoping they won't be treated as they treated minorities (soon the become the majority In America) and that is what is now driving them, fear

Why would any country in the world embrace a demographic shift via ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION?

Why would any country in the world embrace a demographic and cultural shift, period??? Do you leftist think Japan, China or Kenya would? Honestly?

The third world invasion has turned entire portions of states(Califorina, etc) into third world ghetto's. The top 20 most violent cities in America are at least 30% black in percentage of their population.

This culture and demographic shift isn't good for America.

Our ancestors, many of them were "illegal" immigrants, guys, so get off your high horse.

Prove it! Besides since when are we responsible for what our ancestors did or didn't do? So if I had an ancestor who was a murderer I should approve of murder myself then? I respect the laws on the books today as that is what I am obligated to do as a loyal, law abiding American. The past is the past and has noting to do with those of us alive today.

Matthew translation: when he writes "The third world invasion has turned entire portions of states(Califorina, etc) into third world ghetto's" he is merely revealing his hatred for all things non-white because he certainly does not have any evidence that Cali is not doing well as a state and a people.

Our ancestors, many of them were "illegal" immigrants, guys, so get off your high horse.

Prove it! Besides since when are we responsible for what our ancestors did or didn't do? So if I had an ancestor who was a murderer I should approve of murder myself then? I respect the laws on the books today as that is what I am obligated to do as a loyal, law abiding American. The past is the past and has noting to do with those of us alive today.

Read your history and prove it to yourself.

As a loyal law abiding citizen you would get both parties moving forward to resolve the mess.

Pretty good OP here:
O's callousness and willful disregard for the dangers to our culture are laid bare.

EDITORIAL: Green cards on the table
President Obama lets slip his scheme for a permanent majority

The White House intended to remain silent about its plans for immigration. Revealing a scheme to open the floodgates of amnesty would be disastrous on the eve of the critical midterm elections. But this is the gang that can’t shoot straight.

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services on Friday threw open the door to as many as 100,000 Haitians, who will now move into the United States without a visa.
-----------------------------------

That was just the beginning. The immigration agency earlier this month had solicited a printer able to handle a “surge” of 9 million green cards “to support possible future immigration-reform initiative requirements.”

In an ordinary year, about 1 million green cards are issued, and over the life of this contract the company is expected to produce up to 34 million cards, a figure representing an increase of the population of the United States by 10 percent.
------------------------------------

In economic terms, importing millions of unskilled workers creates competition for the diminishing number of available jobs. Combine a flooded job market with the Democratic proposals for a doubling of the minimum wage to $15 an hour, and millions more American citizens will be without a job.

Those who do have jobs will pay to provide federal freebies, from Obamaphones to Obamacare, to the formerly illegal aliens now with a green card.

As the recent influx of minor children over the southern border demonstrates, word of amnesty on the way travels fast. Handing green cards to those who cheated the system and entered the country illegally creates an incentive to millions more to follow in their path, collecting as many benefits as possible along the way.

It’s a disaster in the making — indeed already here — for public health and national security, straining the welfare state to its limit.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/20/editorial-green-cards-on-the-table/#ixzz3GucF8KJB

Matthew translation: when he writes "The third world invasion has turned entire portions of states(Califorina, etc) into third world ghetto's" he is merely revealing his hatred for all things non-white because he certainly does not have any evidence that Cali is not doing well as a state and a people.

I live in Calif. and we are fiscally in the hole. I have seen these third world ghettos all over our state. We have more illegal aliens than any other state and a large number of poor legal immigrants also. Objection to our state going downhill has nothing to do with hate.

Forum List

Back