Obama's coming amnesty surge

And the far right continues to twist and shout, piss and pout, about something they can't change.

Nice of you to admit your all for immigration so you can in essence stuff the ballot box.
It's shit like this that WILL start a revolution in this country.

I don't think "immigration" is about stuffing the ballot box or more people coming here. It's about what we do with those who have been here for a long-time and contributed to society.

Personally, I'm for making them "legal" and moving on. Most are really good people, a lot better than some of the haters posting here. I get the white wing will howl, but they've been whining and hating since slavery was abolished.

Purely racist move AGAIN by the President. Its all about overwhelming White America and any vestiges of its culture. Why should we be surprised? Obama was an exchange student in college. ...

Being an exchange student makes you want to destroy the country? Really?

Purely racist move AGAIN by the President. Its all about overwhelming White America and any vestiges of its culture. Why should we be surprised? Obama was an exchange student in college. ...

His communist father, communist grandparents that raised him, and communist friends in chicago convinced him that destroying the country was necessary to bring on marxism.

And the far right continues to twist and shout, piss and pout, about something they can't change.

Nice of you to admit your all for immigration so you can in essence stuff the ballot box.

I don't think "immigration" is about stuffing the ballot box or more people coming here. It's about what we do with those who have been here for a long-time and contributed to society.

Personally, I'm for making them "legal" and moving on. Most are really good people, a lot better than some of the haters posting here. I get the white wing will howl, but they've been whining and hating since slavery was abolished.

Then you're a fool. This is all about bringing down the middle class and votes.
They are replacing Americans with people who are malleable and will accept gov control and low wages because it's still by far better than where they came from.
This isn't a dem repub thing,it's an American thing.
Stop and think about it,both sides are doing it. That should set off alarm bells.

His communist father, communist grandparents that raised him, and communist friends in chicago convinced him that destroying the country was necessary to bring on marxism.

You guys are whining like the white South Africans of old. Christ man, get a life. Our culture sucks -- racism, greed, intimidation, gunz, corporatism, Darwinism, and other such BS.

They are replacing Americans with people who are malleable and will accept gov control and low wages because it's still by far better than where they came from.
Stop and think about it,both sides are doing it. That should set off alarm bells.

You just don't like minorities, admit it.

Was engaged to one for two years.Try again.

LMAO. That means nothing as your posts indicate. Besides, your stance on immigration is clearly racist and callous.

LMAO. That means nothing as your posts indicate. Besides, your stance on immigration is clearly racist and callous.

No,my stance on immigration is Americans first.
You are apparently oblivious to the stagnant wages and the lack of jobs in this country or you're a mexican.

Good people? Do good people thumb their noses at a country's immigration laws? Do good people use fake or stolen ID's which are felonies? Do good people take jobs they aren't entitled to and to hell with the citizens who need them? Do good people steal taxes from a country's citizens? They are contributing to their own needs while taking from our society.

We don't need them here and they sure shouldn't get a pass on our immigration laws while legal immigrants follow the rules to come here. This has nothing to do with hate but respect for our laws. The real haters are those who put foreigners here illegally above our own citizen's needs. It's not a white race issue either so kindly stick your race card where the sun don't shine.

You are apparently oblivious to the stagnant wages and the lack of jobs in this country or you're a mexican.

Nothing wrong with being a "Mexican" except among bigots like yourself.

Good people? Do good people thumb their noses at a country's immigration laws? Do good people use fake or stolen ID's which are felonies? Do good people take jobs they aren't entitled to and to hell with the citizens who need them? Do good people steal taxes from a country's citizens? They are contributing to their own needs while taking from our society.

We don't need them here and they sure shouldn't get a pass on our immigration laws while legal immigrants follow the rules to come here. This has nothing to do with hate but respect for our laws. The real haters are those who put foreigners here illegally above our own citizen's needs. It's not a white race issue either so kindly stick your race card where the sun don't shine.

It's a misdemeanor. No, it has everything to do with hate and bigotry. I bet folks throw the race card at you often, because you do appear racist.

Nothing wrong with being a "Mexican" except among bigots like yourself.

Aaaaah...so the truth comes out. You want more mexicans because you are one.
And who said there was anything wrong with mexicans?
Dont look know but your racism is showing...

With a simple change in the law, all those who have been here, say 3 years, and have lived exemplary lives, can be made "Legal." Something tells me you guys would still gripe about them.

With a simple change in the law, all those who have been here, say 3 years, and have lived exemplary lives, can be made "Legal." Something tells me you guys would still gripe about them.

Nope. Let em get in the back of the line and do it legally.
Just like my ex fiances family did it. Why do you hate mexicans who obey the law?
To slow a process for ya?

You guys are whining like the white South Africans of old. Christ man, get a life. Our culture sucks -- racism, greed, intimidation, gunz, corporatism, Darwinism, and other such BS.
Screw you marxist.

Forum List

Back