Obama's Columbia and Harvard Papers

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Now that we've heard Obama talking about the Supreme Court's failure to "spread the wealth" it is pretty obvious why he won't release any of his papers from his Columbia and Harvard years.

Now that we've heard Obama talking about the Supreme Court's failure to "spread the wealth" it is pretty obvious why he won't release any of his papers from his Columbia and Harvard years.

He won't release them because 99% of this country couldn't understand them so what's the point? Only 75% of this country can even read, how are they going to understand the paper he wrote for a highly educated Harvard/Columbia professor?

No chance in hell that you could understand them so let it go

He won't release them because 99% of this country couldn't understand them so what's the point? Only 75% of this country can even read, how are they going to understand the paper he wrote for a highly educated Harvard/Columbia professor?

ah he's an elitist intellectual and the stupid masses just couldn't understand it. :lol:

Last edited:
Whoa. What's the smell in the air?

Desperation?

I'll tell you what. When John McCain releases his medical records for "the pecons to decide," I'll trounce on Obama to release his Harvard papers.

ah he's an elitist intelluctual and the stupid masses just couldn't understand it. :lol:

Yes, Sen. Obama is an elite intellectual, and yes, the stupid masses probably wouldn't understand his scholarly papers. Did Bush Jr. release his C-average college papers to the public? No, cause it doesn't matter.

And let's stay relevant: what do his college assignments have to do with the current issues our nation is facing?

The Right is digging deep to find any flaw they can with their opponents' candidate.

Hey, I didn't know I was that dumb. Thanks for pointing that out.

Whoa. What's the smell in the air?

Desperation?

I'll tell you what. When John McCain releases his medical records for "the pecons to decide," I'll trounce on Obama to release his Harvard papers.

Yep. Every time I see the accusation "desperation" I can smell it. Get a clue.

Yep. Every time I see the accusation "desperation" I can smell it. Get a clue.

what does the left have to be desparate about Gunny? Obama leads in every national poll and in every swing state too it seems.

Yes, Sen. Obama is an elite intellectual, and yes, the stupid masses probably wouldn't understand his scholarly papers. Did Bush Jr. release his C-average college papers to the public? No, cause it doesn't matter.

And let's stay relevant: what do his college assignments have to do with the current issues our nation is facing?

The Right is digging deep to find any flaw they can with their opponents' candidate.

It should be the job of the media but they dont do shit.

It should be the job of the media but they dont do shit.

the job of the media to do what dillo? interview him? did it. Research his background and report it? did it. Reporting dissenting opinions? did it.

it's funny that you think it's the medias job to "vet" these candidates but I'm pretty sure you were one of the ones whining about them questioning Palin.

Forum List

Back