Obama's Citizenship?

Wrong..

He was born in Hawaii.

Even if he wasnt 1934 Act of May 24, 1934, Section 1, 48 Stat. 797.
"Any child hereafter born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States, whose father or mother or both at the time of birth of such child is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States:

I thought that act was repealed.

Here 'ya go:

The Nationality Act of 1940, Section 201, 54 Stat. 1137
"(g) A person born outside the United States and its outlying
possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States
who, prior to the birth of such person, has had ten years' residence
in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, at least five
of which were after attaining the age of sixteen years, the other
being an alien: Provided, That in order to retain such citizenship,
the child must reside in the United States or its outlying possessions
for a period or periods totaling five years between the ages of
thirteen and twenty-one years: Provided further, That, if the child
has not taken up a residence in the United States or its outlying
possessions by the time he reaches the age of sixteen years, or if he
resides abroad for such a time that it becomes impossible for him to
complete the five years' residence in the United States or its
outlying possessions before reaching the age of twenty-one years, his
American citizenship shall thereupon cease."

So if Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, why is he saying he did? No matter. The average citizen will never know.

Last edited:
It's obvious to certain members of Obama's family that he was not born in the United States. If that's true, his Hawaiin birth certificate is a forgery. You know what I find funny? The libtards who say Bush stole the election in 2000 and 2004, but can't believe Obama's birth certificate might be a forgery.

In any case, nothing will ever come of this. The government can do whatever they want and the citizens just have to accept it. Now bend over and smile.

and yet, like RGS pointed out Hawaii has a Republican Gov who stated without hesitation that his birth certificate IS authentic. why would a Republican be in on the forgery x?

and yet, like RGS pointed out Hawaii has a Republican Gov who stated without hesitation that his birth certificate IS authentic. why would a Republican be in on the forgery x?

You actually believe Republicans and Democrats are on different teams? I don't. To me, they are two sides of the same evil coin. Again, nothing will ever come of this. The real power is in the government and the citizens better not question the power brokers.

You actually believe Republicans and Democrats are on different teams? I don't. To me, they are two sides of the same evil coin. Again, nothing will ever come of this. The real power is in the government and the citizens better not question the power brokers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so you actually believe that in 1961, when a mixed child was born in Kenya, the HI authorities conspired with the mother to forge his birth certificate and to this day NO ONE can prove he was born anywhere except HI?!

I'm reading his biography as we speak and it seems to me that this grandmother who claims to have been at his birth might have in fact been referring to the MANY other sons born to Obama Sr... seems his father was quite the seed spreader around his neck of the woods. :eusa_whistle:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so you actually believe that in 1961, when a mixed child was born in Kenya, the HI authorities conspired with the mother to forge his birth certificate and to this day NO ONE can prove he was born anywhere except HI?!

I'm reading his biography as we speak and it seems to me that this grandmother who claims to have been at his birth might have in fact been referring to the MANY other sons born to Obama Sr... seems his father was quite the seed spreader around his neck of the woods. :eusa_whistle:

Not at all. Birth certificates can be forged at any age.

We will never know the truth. The fact is, Obama will be President and that is all there is to it.

I thought that act was repealed.

Here 'ya go:

So if Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, why is he saying he did? No matter. The average citizen will never know.

The act you posted also would cover Obama as a legitimate citizen.

Also I am not insinuating he was born anywhere else then Hawaii, I was just making a point. His mother gives him citizenship via jus sanguinis. So the only grounds anyone would have for such a suit is if they could prove somehow his mother to not be who she claimed. Again, to believe this conspiracy is to believe that the entire federal government conspired to elect him, influenced the Hawaii state governor,health director,supreme court, and GOP. I am supposed to buy this massive corruption scheme just because of the existence of some supposed tapes of Obamas grandmother in Africa? sorry but this is one of the weakest and lamer conspiracy theories I have seen in quite some time.

Not at all. Birth certificates can be forged at any age.

We will never know the truth. The fact is, Obama will be President and that is all there is to it.

Did they forge the birth announcements in both Honolulu newspapers?

obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser0000.gif

ObamaBirthStarBulletin.jpg

Did they forge the birth announcements in both Honolulu newspapers?

I can appreciate your trust in Obama and our political system, but if I were born in a foreign country and one of my parents was an American citizen with an address in America, there would be a similar birth announcement in the newspapers.

I can appreciate your trust in Obama and our political system, but if I were born in a foreign country and one of my parents was an American citizen with an address in America, there would be a similar birth announcement in the newspapers.

It is not so much a trust in our system as it is a lack of evidence to back the conspiracy. I am not sold on the supposed existence of a tape and youtube. That kind of hearsay would not fly anywhere, so why should I take it as concrete facts? I am not going to denounce our state and federal government just because someone claims the existence of a tape that proves otherwise. Give me something with actual credibility then maybe we can have a serious discussion, until then it is just a baseless accusation.

The act you posted also would cover Obama as a legitimate citizen.

Also I am not insinuating he was born anywhere else then Hawaii, I was just making a point. His mother gives him citizenship via jus sanguinis. So the only grounds anyone would have for such a suit is if they could prove somehow his mother to not be who she claimed. Again, to believe this conspiracy is to believe that the entire federal government conspired to elect him, influenced the Hawaii state governor,health director,supreme court, and GOP. I am supposed to buy this massive corruption scheme just because of the existence of some supposed tapes of Obamas grandmother in Africa? sorry but this is one of the weakest and lamer conspiracy theories I have seen in quite some time.

It might. Look, there are inconsistencies in his story. This whole conspiracy was started by a disgruntled Hillary supporter and there are some points that have merit. Hillary and Obama were hardened enemies and now they are best buddies. I just don't trust these people and will always have my doubts.

It is not so much a trust in our system as it is a lack of evidence to back the conspiracy. I am not sold on the supposed existence of a tape and youtube. That kind of hearsay would not fly anywhere, so why should I take it as concrete facts? I am not going to denounce our state and federal government just because someone claims the existence of a tape that proves otherwise. Give me something with actual credibility then maybe we can have a serious discussion, until then it is just a baseless accusation.

The case of Berg vs. Obama in the U.S. Supreme Court has been scheduled for two 2 Conferences, January 9th and 16th, 2009. I'm guessing they'll dismiss it.

Here's an interesting site with a lot of information. I realize your 'guy' won the election, but you might find the information useful:

www.obamacrimes.com

The case of Berg vs. Obama in the U.S. Supreme Court has been scheduled for two 2 Conferences, January 9th and 16th, 2009. I'm guessing they'll dismiss it.

Here's an interesting site with a lot of information. I realize your 'guy' won the election, but you might find the information useful:

www.obamacrimes.com

Thanks for the info, but I already been to the site before. I also am aware of the weak grounds the Berg suit stands on.

Also the disgruntled Hillary supporter recanted the claim after finding information unfortunately disputing her beliefs. She posted it regretfully on her blog. Even she has admitted, and she found it trying to dig up dirt on Obama, kind of backfired on her. I give her credit for admitting that she was wrong though.

Wrong again. A STATE law in Hawaii said you had to be a certain age, US Federal Law did not. A State does not get to determine the United States Citizenship of anyone.

Once again, if we are to believe the birth certificate is a fake, then we have to believe that the Governor is in on the scam, and last I checked she is a Republican that campaigned for McCain.

The STATE Government of Hawaii has CERTIFIED that his birth certificate is valid and legal. It does not matter what some of his African relatives claim at all. The Supreme Court will have to rule that the STATE of Hawaii LIED and is attempting to commit FRAUD in order for this to go anywhere. Last I checked the Supreme Court does not, in fact, have any Jurisdiction in this case as the STATE has certified the birth Certificate. State documents MUST be honored by all other States and the Federal Government. It is , in fact, part of the Constitution.

We've actually never seen Obama's REAL birth certificate.

We've only seen the short form, not the long form.

Birth certificate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We've actually never seen Obama's REAL birth certificate.

We've only seen the short form, not the long form.

Birth certificate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yea because Hawaii doesn't release the long form, so if you were born in Hawaii, the short form is your "REAL" one..

That is why the Hawaii Health officials verified his original, because they do not release it, so to try and help the situation they physically viewed and verified as legit his original(long form) which the health dept has in its possession.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back