Obama's Citizenship?

Is he American, or not,...I am part of many people who think that there should be more eyes looking at this issue. Here are some good points: Speak Free Politics -> OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE CONCERNS,...

We need to be sure,....it is all about the Constitution isn't it?

This is settled. He was born in Hawaii to an AMERICAN CITIZEN. He is a natural born American Citizen. Unless you think a Republican Governor and Lt Governor of Hawaii that are Republicans and openly supported McCain and campaigned for him would help cover up the fact he was not.

EVEN if he were born in Africa, his MOTHER was an American Citizen, he would STILL be a Natural Born American Citizen, able to hold the Office of President of the United States.

This fantasy needs to be dropped. It is not worth the time or effort you guys put into it.

Get over it. Obama is OUR President. Legally, Constitutional. Learn to live with it.

This is settled. He was born in Hawaii to an AMERICAN CITIZEN. He is a natural born American Citizen. Unless you think a Republican Governor and Lt Governor of Hawaii that are Republicans and openly supported McCain and campaigned for him would help cover up the fact he was not.

EVEN if he were born in Africa, his MOTHER was an American Citizen, he would STILL be a Natural Born American Citizen, able to hold the Office of President of the United States.

This fantasy needs to be dropped. It is not worth the time or effort you guys put into it.

Get over it. Obama is OUR President. Legally, Constitutional. Learn to live with it.

The Supreme Court has TWO conferences over Obama's eligability scheduled in the next two weeks. It's quite interesting to see how this will play out.

Besides the fact what women would choose to have their child in Africa when they are american citizen and have access to better colleges. Most women are going to choose a place where they know if anything happens during labor they are going to have better health care.
Everyone just needs to get over this crap!

The Supreme Court has TWO conferences over Obama's eligability scheduled in the next two weeks. It's quite interesting to see how this will play out.
NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought they already refused to hear it

sheeesh, i wish they would and just put this all to rest

NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought they already refused to hear it

sheeesh, i wish they would and just put this all to rest

There is nothing to hear. If the Court strips him they will see riots and unrest. Hawaii has stated FOR the record his birth certificate is authentic. The Supreme Court has no need to involve itself in this.

And believe me even if they agree he is a citizen that won't stop these crazies from claiming otherwise.

I mean no amount of reality ever stops people like EOTS from claiming 9/11 was an inside Job.

There is nothing to hear. If the Court strips him they will see riots and unrest. Hawaii has stated FOR the record his birth certificate is authentic. The Supreme Court has no need to involve itself in this.

And believe me even if they agree he is a citizen that won't stop these crazies from claiming otherwise.

I mean no amount of reality ever stops people like EOTS from claiming 9/11 was an inside Job.
i know
what i mean is for them to hear it, and dismiss it with prejudice to put an end to it
i'd actually like to see court costs charged to the morons filing the suits

It's obvious to certain members of Obama's family that he was not born in the United States. If that's true, his Hawaiin birth certificate is a forgery. You know what I find funny? The libtards who say Bush stole the election in 2000 and 2004, but can't believe Obama's birth certificate might be a forgery.

In any case, nothing will ever come of this. The government can do whatever they want and the citizens just have to accept it. Now bend over and smile.

do yall ever stop beating a dead horse? come on if the gop could have proven this crap they would have...and where is the outcry over arnie saying he would like to be president?

Actually, I believe part of Berg's lawsuit is that the law at the time stated if you were born to only ONE American parent outside of the US, that parent must have been of a certain age for you to be considered a natural born citizen.

As for the place of his birth, most of his relatives have said he was born in Kenya. His grandmother claims to have been present at his birth, and she's never been to Hawaii.:eusa_whistle:

Actually, I believe part of Berg's lawsuit is that the law at the time stated if you were born to only ONE American parent outside of the US, that parent must have been of a certain age for you to be considered a natural born citizen.

As for the place of his birth, most of his relatives have said he was born in Kenya. His grandmother claims to have been present at his birth, and she's never been to Hawaii.:eusa_whistle:

Wrong again. A STATE law in Hawaii said you had to be a certain age, US Federal Law did not. A State does not get to determine the United States Citizenship of anyone.

Once again, if we are to believe the birth certificate is a fake, then we have to believe that the Governor is in on the scam, and last I checked she is a Republican that campaigned for McCain.

The STATE Government of Hawaii has CERTIFIED that his birth certificate is valid and legal. It does not matter what some of his African relatives claim at all. The Supreme Court will have to rule that the STATE of Hawaii LIED and is attempting to commit FRAUD in order for this to go anywhere. Last I checked the Supreme Court does not, in fact, have any Jurisdiction in this case as the STATE has certified the birth Certificate. State documents MUST be honored by all other States and the Federal Government. It is , in fact, part of the Constitution.

The idiots are still pushing this one, huh?

They really need to get a grip.

I played with it early in the campaign just cause I like to do that. BUT the simple reality is that the STATE certified the Birth Certificate. Unless the Court is going to claim the State of Hawaii is lying and attempting to commit FRAUD, the matter should be closed.

Once the State certified it, none of these cases matter unless the claim is Fraud by the State. And I have not seen THAT claimed in any of the cases. And ONE would have to believe the Republican Administration in Hawaii was committing that FRAUD.

The claim is ludicrous anyway, why would the family have gone to the trouble of committing this crime in 1961? And it would be a crime to falsify public records and would require the help of some pretty powerful people.

Wrong..

He was born in Hawaii.

Even if he wasnt 1934 Act of May 24, 1934, Section 1, 48 Stat. 797.
"Any child hereafter born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States, whose father or mother or both at the time of birth of such child is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States:

Wrong..

He was born in Hawaii.

Even if he wasnt 1934 Act of May 24, 1934, Section 1, 48 Stat. 797.
"Any child hereafter born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States, whose father or mother or both at the time of birth of such child is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States:

These guys just can not accept that their pet conspiracy theory is so full of holes it sank the day it started. Now what someone will do is cite the law you just put up and LEAVE out that part.

The entire claim about age had to do with an HAWAIIAN law that listed age for citizenship IN Hawaii. The 34 law does not list age as far as I have seen. The Hawaiian law was from BEFORE it became a State as well.

Like I said conspiracy nuts just can't let go.

By the way, if the Court strips him of the Presidency, as much as I do not like him, I WILL BE in the protests that ensue. He is our President, unless one can prove he was not actually the son of his mother.

The law and the Constitution are clear on this issue.

These guys just can not accept that their pet conspiracy theory is so full of holes it sank the day it started. Now what someone will do is cite the law you just put up and LEAVE out that part.

The entire claim about age had to do with an HAWAIIAN law that listed age for citizenship IN Hawaii. The 34 law does not list age as far as I have seen. The Hawaiian law was from BEFORE it became a State as well.

Like I said conspiracy nuts just can't let go.

Yup, these nuts fail to understand that old Hawaiian laws do not determine US citizenship. Since when did states determine citizenship? :lol:

Like you said, unless they can prove his mother is not in fact his real mother, then the issue is dead. Whether born in Hawaii,Russia,China, or anywhere else he receives natural born status from his mother thru the citizenship law of jus sanguinis. Of course logic,facts,and critical thinking seem to be absent from those who perpetuate this conspiracy in favor of youtube videos and rumors from Kenya..

I played with it early in the campaign just cause I like to do that. BUT the simple reality is that the STATE certified the Birth Certificate. Unless the Court is going to claim the State of Hawaii is lying and attempting to commit FRAUD, the matter should be closed.

Once the State certified it, none of these cases matter unless the claim is Fraud by the State. And I have not seen THAT claimed in any of the cases. And ONE would have to believe the Republican Administration in Hawaii was committing that FRAUD.

The claim is ludicrous anyway, why would the family have gone to the trouble of committing this crime in 1961? And it would be a crime to falsify public records and would require the help of some pretty powerful people.

You didn't get your issue of tin foil weekly? Apparently he was groomed from birth for the presidency. That is why the Honolulu newspaper printed his name in the "live births" section of their local paper. The king makers also had the Hawaii state government vital statistics registrar and health director in on the conspiracy. Even Lingle(Hawaii Governor) who spent the past 2 years harshly criticizing Obama covered this up for him.

Forum List

Back