Obama's churlishness is unforgivable-Trouble in paradise pt 3

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
The hits just keep on coming from Barryworld.

I wonder how many more allies this assclown is going to offend.

The juxtaposition on our front page this morning is striking. We carry a photograph of Acting Sgt Michael Lockett - who was killed in Helmand on Monday - receiving the Military Cross from the Queen in June, 2008. He was the 217th British soldier to die in the Afghan conflict. Alongside the picture, we read that the Prime Minister was forced to dash through the kitchens of the UN in New York to secure a few minutes “face time” with President Obama after five requests for a sit-down meeting were rejected by the White House.

What are we to make of this? This country has proved, through the bravery of men like Acting Sgt Lockett, America’s staunchest ally in Afghanistan. In return, the American President treats the British Prime Minister with casual contempt.

Barack Obama’s churlishness is unforgivable - Telegraph Blogs

The bloom is off the rose for Barry and Britain.

What a load of crap. Obama and most of the rest of us are still POed about the Lockerbie scum being released to quadawfully. If Obama wants to cold shoulder the PM until the G20 then so be it. The Brits can take a flying leap.

What a load of crap. Obama and most of the rest of us are still POed about the Lockerbie scum being released to quadawfully. If Obama wants to cold shoulder the PM until the G20 then so be it. The Brits can take a flying leap.

Like when Chimpo dissed France for not going along with his stupid war?

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

No, not like that. At All. Dismissed.

Golly....And the Brits were soooo credible and soooooo our buddies for about eight years there. :rolleyes:
I guess the naritive changes again, Barryworld isn't about making the world like us, its about pissing off allies.

But look on the bright side, Qaddfi calls Barry his son.

No, not like that. At All. Dismissed.
Aww, look at the lil cuty, he wants to move on...sorry, this isn't going away.

Gordon Brown tells a different story, I guess he's a liar. :lol:

Xeno, is someone paying you to post these ridiculous bits of nonsense? I don't think they are getting their money's worth.

Gordon Brown tells a different story, I guess he's a liar. :lol:

Xeno, is someone paying you to post these ridiculous bits of nonsense? I don't think they are getting their money's worth.
How ironic, you asking if someone is paid to post rediculous things, seing what you post.

Great Britain has been one of the very few allies that have stood by us through everything. It's probably not a good idea to p*ss them off. Another Foreign Policy blunder by Hopey Changey. I give him a D- or F grade on his Foreign Policy so far. His Foreign Policy has been convoluted & muddled. Kind of scary.

Forum List

Back