Obama's church published Hamas terrorist manifesto

Just look at the double standard. You liberals are simply two faced back biting liars willing to say or do ANYTHING in support of a Liberal. If even ONE of the last 4 charges had been leveled at a republican you would all be howling for his blood, demanding he cease and desist running for President and telling us how BAD us Conservatives are.

What bullshit. You do this all the time defending Bush and then bitch about a liberal doing it. I won't say all conservatives are two faced bullshiters, but for now you surely are.

If all you can do is post shit like this, I feel sorry for you. :sad: Ah, not really. :rofl:

What bullshit. You do this all the time defending Bush and then bitch about a liberal doing it. I won't say all conservatives are two faced bullshiters, but for now you surely are.

If all you can do is post shit like this, I feel sorry for you. :sad: Ah, not really. :rofl:

Ya remind me what happened to Trent Lott. How Bill Clinton committed a crime and was excused for it. How Sandy Burger STOLE classified materials and no one was even interested in figuring what and why. How Armitage outed Plame but Libby somehow conspired to do it, even though never even charged with it.

Again for the slow, the man is a CLOSE personal friend, a mentor and Obama has belonged to his Church for over 20 years. NO WAY he does not know the man believes this crap. Unless your claiming Obama is to stupid to be able to discern over all that time the true nature of his " friend" and advisor. And then pray tell what does THAT tell us about Obama and making him President?

hey, dude, dont you listen to Obama's words. He's not claiming to not be aware of his ministers viewpoints on these issues. He's also not claiming to agree with them, or support them in anyway.

I just hate all this, excuse the phrase, media masterbation which takes place a whole year before each election, and really does serve no more purpose then Obama says, which is distract each and any one of us into a false reality of dualism. of white and black, good and bad, whilst avoiding any real issues once so ever! and they keep it this way until the election, completely manipulating the american people through the media to vote for who they (they being those who control, finance, and run the major outlets for maintstream media-Rupert Murdoch among them) want you to. Its a scam. Its a ritual. Its a dance into the infinite abyss where the few control, and manipulate the many by the many's own means. they use humankinds self destructive nature against ourselves, dont you see that?

it doesnt matter about his pastor, its so fucking partisan i mean John McCain's own mentor, who has just as radical views is barely being mentioned.
Why? because John McCain is a tightwad-old, white republican.
Obama is a young black man who actually has a chance in this election. Hence he's being torn apart. I mean, what are your alternatives? Hillary Clinton? Especially, with how shes conducted herself during the course of this election so far? She has lied, on many occassions, bluntly and without remorse. She has engaged in the very tactics she claimed to destroy, using cheap shots and arguments with race--its just pathetic. With her list of scandals, conspiracies, and mishandlings she should be so happy that Obama has the integrity to not take cheap shots. She is scum, and i see nothing when i gaze into her eyes on the television screen except emptiness carried by a fake persona of charity and girl power. PUKE. She is big brother. She wants to socialize this country using the conveniently assuring veil of "Universal Healthcare" which is impossible to achieve anyhow at this point in our economy, withour radically shifting the political foundation as it is.

She is the nafta highway. She is the North American Union. She is evil.

anyway.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back