Obama's Choom Gang

Hahaha. Nice. When in fact their statement is written so we have an exact record.

"All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

Love the Nazi Reference too.
hahahahaaha, what you don't understand is it isn't his place to make that fking statement. goof.

and the nazi statement.....spot on.

I'm pretty sure I've opined on this board many times my understanding of how out of character it was, and how the GOP used it against her. It should have been thumbs up or thumbs down. SOP.

But that's not what happened, was it zippy? Nope, the statement was being paraphrased (which is being kind) in a most negative way. So now you have the real McCoy.
so factually, I'm correct.

I think you've succeeded in confusing yourselves.
not at all. I just like telling the truth.

Yeah. I think we know where your truths come from.

The pubic should have been informed of the FBI's investigation into Trump's Campaigns ties to Russia.

You mean the fake ties to Russia.

Oh I'm sure you corrupt heathens would love to get ALL the dirt out (true or not) on the opposing candidates before the elections.
What a surprise there.

Hahaha don't you wish.

The FBI poisoned the well in favor of Trumpybear.

No, they didn't. They protected the shrilary from being indicted for multiple felonies. comey even laid out the crimes for all to see and then declared that no prosecutor "in their right mind" would dare to prosecute such a corrupt individual as the shrilary. What total clowns you have all shown yourselves to be. Goebbels would be proud of you.

Hahaha. Nice. When in fact their statement is written so we have an exact record.

"All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

Yeah, try reading the actual Law. You will find that "intent" exists NOWHERE within the body of the Law. comey made that up to save her useless ass. Or, to put it another way, the Navy sailor who was imprisoned for doing the exact same thing, likewise had no intent, yet he was prosecuted. Screw you and your lies.

Obama is a scumbag...he has zero respect or love for the American way...he shits on the constitution and the Bill of Rights...what a dishonest asshole...where is the coward? he is letting his deep state swing in the wind...lose their jobs and eventually will go to prison...but Obama the cowardly deep state leader is in hiding....

The pubic should have been informed of the FBI's investigation into Trump's Campaigns ties to Russia.

Oh I'm sure you corrupt heathens would love to get ALL the dirt out (true or not) on the opposing candidates before the elections.
What a surprise there.

Hahaha don't you wish.

No, they didn't. They protected the shrilary from being indicted for multiple felonies. comey even laid out the crimes for all to see and then declared that no prosecutor "in their right mind" would dare to prosecute such a corrupt individual as the shrilary. What total clowns you have all shown yourselves to be. Goebbels would be proud of you.

Yeah, try reading the actual Law. You will find that "intent" exists NOWHERE withing the body of the Law. comey made that up to save her useless ass. Or, to put it another way, the Navy sailor who was imprisoned for doing the exact same thing, likewise had no intent, yet he was prosecuted. Screw you and your lies.

Did you see the evidence against her, the emails in question? I'll take the FBI directors word for it, even though at the time he was a Republican. At least he wasn't part of the emerging Russia leaning TrumpGOP.

Obama is a scumbag...he has zero respect or love for the American way...he shits on the constitution and the Bill of Rights...what a dishonest asshole...where is the coward? he is letting his deep state swing in the wind...lose their jobs and eventually will go to prison...but Obama the cowardly deep state leader is in hiding....

You have a serious problem blocking your emotions! Why are you holding back. Don't be afraid. Tell me how you really feel.

You have a serious problem blocking your emotions! Why are you holding back. Don't be afraid. Tell me how you really feel.
Well stop on by we will talk over a spot of tea....gee what would you be saying if Bush spied on Obama?

What a surprise there.

Hahaha don't you wish.

Yeah, try reading the actual Law. You will find that "intent" exists NOWHERE withing the body of the Law. comey made that up to save her useless ass. Or, to put it another way, the Navy sailor who was imprisoned for doing the exact same thing, likewise had no intent, yet he was prosecuted. Screw you and your lies.

Did you see the evidence against her, the emails in question? I'll take the FBI directors word for it, even though at the time he was a Republican. At least he wasn't part of the emerging Russia leaning TrumpGOP.

What a farce. And you claim to be a critical thinker. Yes, We ALL saw the emails. We also listened as comey laid out the evidence against her, and then made up the farcical "lack of intent" BS to save her ass. You don't care about the law, and you are no better than any of those scumbags who help whatever dictator gets into power.

Well stop on by we will talk over a spot of tea....gee what would you be saying if Bush spied on Obama?

Are you going to bring the Cucumber Sandwiches this time? Or did you mean Texas Tea?

I'd say he's a lousy spy.

Hahaha don't you wish.

What a farce. And you claim to be a critical thinker. Yes, We ALL saw the emails. We also listened as comey laid out the evidence against her, and then made up the farcical "lack of intent" BS to save her ass. You don't care about the law, and you are no better than any of those scumbags who help whatever dictator gets into power.

I've never made any claim of the sort.

Forum List

Back