Obama's Chickens Coming Home To Roost

How is that bullshit Iran nuclear deal working out?

Susan Rice swore they VERIFIED there is NO IRANIAN NUCLEAR WEAPONS program.

I hope she isn't lying again. She lies a lot.

Are you saying she actually wanted Iran to have nuclear weapons?

I am saying she LIED about the nature of the deal.

Could you really not garner that from my post?

THEY WANTED A POLITICAL VICTORY IN OPTICS.....NOT REALITY.

That's what Libs do. They shape optics. Reality means dick, it's all about getting a compliant and ignorant electorate to keep them in power.

I keep hearing her accused of lying, but never what the specific lie was. What about the nature of the deal did she lie about? Be specific.

Typical democrat foreign policy: do nothing or bomb the wrong people. Bill Clinton got away with bombing a cosmopolitan city in Europe because the criminal conspiracy in the MSM paved the way with non stop prime time propaganda of "ethnic cleansing". Meanwhile the same 9-11 terrorists who failed to blow up the World Trade Center the first time were going to flight school in Florida. Barry Hussein had a better plan, he decided to destabilize a regime in Libya that was no threat to the U.S. and the political vacuum ushered in the islamic extremists. Count on the the liberal media to support every idiotic foreign policy sponsored by democrats and criticize every effort by Republicans. That's the way it works.

Last edited:
Trump is going to declare world war 3 and claim its all obama's fault isn't he?

It's a mess that Trump inherited from Obama. Blame whom you inherited from.... The Obama Legacy.

The Obama Legacy - working toward peace.

War profiteers hate that. 1% swamp inhabitants like drumpf hates that.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Obama blamed Bush for everything bad and took credit for all good. You may say Obama worked towards Peace but what did he accomplish?

Forum List

Back