Obama's chances of winning continue to increase

wow you are going to be quite upset if Obama loses ..

First, no I wouldn't because since I know Willard will change his positions more than he changes his underwear, if he is elected, I expect he will be a moderate President. The Tea Party will be very upset.

Second, math and science tell me that Obama is ahead. As the vote draws closer, the feeling is getting stronger.

You do have a safe and enjoyable weekend!

The issue isn’t so much Romney, as it is more the specter of a third Bush term, of a WH run by rightist ideologues uncontrolled by a weak, indecisive Romney.

The idea of Bush Era retreads returning to the Executive Branch with their failed foreign and domestic policies will be offensive to a majority of voters, contributing to the president’s reelection.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

I saw some varying polls out this AM with good Romney numbers also, though. So the race is still very, very close. There wll be no landslide...either way.

There are two things that I think will make the ultimate difference:

1. Early voting

2. Ground Game

We will see. Have a Great Weekend everyone. We are expecting a visit from Hurricane Sandy on the east coast this weekend. That should be interesting.

Yes, his chances went from "snowball in hell" to "not happening." Wow, what an improvement. But I will say it is just: Obama's re-election performance mirrors his economic performance.

332-206

Go suck an egg.

I saw some varying polls out this AM with good Romney numbers also, though. So the race is still very, very close. There wll be no landslide...either way.

1. Early voting

2. Ground Game

We will see. Have a Great Weekend everyone. We are expecting a visit from Hurricane Sandy on the east coast this weekend. That should be interesting.

Yes, his chances went from "snowball in hell" to "not happening." Wow, what an improvement. But I will say it is just: Obama's re-election performance mirrors his economic performance.

332-206

Go suck an egg.
Time gets away and leaves you with nothing, mister, but boring stories of..glory days.

I am not concerned at this point. Willard is putting on a good face on the campaign trail. I am happy for him...:eusa_clap:

EV is the Key...

They'll learn their lesson on 11/6. It's shocking so many "experts" on this board are so unsophisticated about how presidential elections work. The only respected poll that had Romney ahead (by 5 EVs mind you) was RCP which hasn't place PA, MI, or WI in Obama's column where they all belong. Other than that, Obama has wiped the floor with the Governor.

Stay safe.

Florida and North Carolina are not toss ups. Romney is leading the Electoral vote.

In all of 2011 and all of 2012, Romney was never even once ahead in the EV, per polling aggregate. Not even once.

Romney never even got close to 270. Not even once.

Oh, and history records that Obama won FL by +0.88% (tossup category). Romney just barely recaptured NC, after having to sink a lot of dough into the Tarhell state, by +2.04% (lean to toss-up).

Thank you for parading your stupidity like this. I really enjoyed this moment.

Last edited:

1. Early voting

2. Ground Game

332-206

Go suck an egg.

Get a life

1. Early voting

2. Ground Game

332-206

Go suck an egg.

Get a life

Like yours, with you following me around like a faithful puppy dog?

No thanks. I like my life the way it is.

Forum List

Back