Obama's challenge: Anger is replacing hope

Chicago style politics does not inspire trust and cooperation. These are two key ingredients in creating bipartisanship. Combine that with 0bama as the prince of change through the media and expectations will be high. Failure to deliver on the promises means anger. Nobody to blame but the man himself.

I see 0bama refuses to recognize this as he distances himself from press conferences. His condescending speech style also causes him a problem. Give Biden a shot.
Yes, it's time for Obama to resign and let Joe Biden run things until January 2013 when Sarah is inaugurated.

How come no one picked up on what was behind what Biden said this past weekend.

He was asked about waterboarding and he said, with assertion..." waterboarding was not an option."
When asked why....
He responded...

"becuase it doesnt work"

I thought waterboarding was deemed as torture and THAT is why we dont do it.
But apparently, we dont do it because "it doesnt work"

And the press gave him a pass on it.

That's nothing new though, the left has been claiming that for years and the MSM has been giving them a "pass" on it for years because it seems they can always come up with an "expert" that agrees with the assertion, personally I'm not an expert so I can't say if it works or not, but I do know that I am against torturing people.

As far as Bidens comment goes, who knows if he actually believes it or not, after all he's just a parrot that says whatever he thinks people want to hear, for all we know he's an avid "water boarder" and would come out as a strong advocate of torture if he thought it would score him some popularity points.

Chicago style politics does not inspire trust and cooperation. These are two key ingredients in creating bipartisanship. Combine that with 0bama as the prince of change through the media and expectations will be high. Failure to deliver on the promises means anger. Nobody to blame but the man himself.

I see 0bama refuses to recognize this as he distances himself from press conferences. His condescending speech style also causes him a problem. Give Biden a shot.
Yes, it's time for Obama to resign and let Joe Biden run things until January 2013 when Sarah is inaugurated.

He was asked about waterboarding and he said, with assertion..." waterboarding was not an option."
When asked why....
He responded...

"becuase it doesnt work"

Could it be that it is assumed that "it doesn't work " is actually "torture doesn't work"?

Biden is becoming quite condenscending himself. Lecturing to Scott Brown and to the former VP.

He's a fucken smartass.

Biden is becoming quite condenscending himself. Lecturing to Scott Brown and to the former VP.

He's a fucken smartass.

Bidens slap-stick antics were entertaining when he was in the Senate, unfortunately he stopped being funny when he got the VP job. ;)

He's certainly facing some damned hard times.

And given that his mission is to reconstiute the same flwed system that got us into this mess, only this time with some minor regulations that don't really address the root cause if the problem, I'd say all his work is going to amount to nothing much at all.

We're still going down because we have yet to admit to ourselves that our system is bent to begin with.

We are STILL basically following the SUPPLY-SIDERS formula for how to run an economy.

And by the way....

ECONOMIES DO NOT NEED TO BE RUN.....maybe that is the problem?
Thats what progressives, do they are smarter than everyone else .

When asked why....
He responded...

"becuase it doesnt work"

Could it be that it is assumed that "it doesn't work " is actually "torture doesn't work"?

Seeing as torture has proven to work...and seeing as the current administration was adamant that waterboarding is torture and the US does not torture, I believe the reason we do not waterboard is becuase we do not torture.

Biden simply said we do not waterboard becuase waterboarding does not work.

He seems to be off message.....hell...seems many in this adminsitration are off message.

BY the way....still waiting to see ONE change in Washington....13 months later and not one single change...

I know...I know....it has only been a year, give him time.

When asked why....
He responded...

"becuase it doesnt work"

Seeing as torture has proven to work...and seeing as the current administration was adamant that waterboarding is torture and the US does not torture, I believe the reason we do not waterboard is becuase we do not torture.

Biden simply said we do not waterboard becuase waterboarding does not work.

He seems to be off message.....hell...seems many in this adminsitration are off message.

BY the way....still waiting to see ONE change in Washington....13 months later and not one single change...

I know...I know....it has only been a year, give him time.

One thing changed - the Democrats Super Majority in the Senate. :lol:

Bidens slap-stick antics were entertaining when he was in the Senate, unfortunately he stopped being funny when he got the VP job. ;)
I find him endlessly entertaining.

Everything from 'what's the number of the website' to 'its patriotic to pay higher taxes', the man is comedy gold.

Everything from 'what's the number of the website' to 'its patriotic to pay higher taxes', the man is comedy gold.

He is entertaining....I will give him that.

His arrogance toward thoise that disagree with him is concerning...as is the arrognace of Obama for the same exact thing....those that disagree with him.

Freedom of speech now means open season on the credibility of the speaker by the Presdinet and the Vice President. Bad enough when the Speaker did it (astroturf assinine comment)...but now the POTUS and his sidekick?

So now debate is no longer something that is required OR preferred for our growth and development.

Scary stuff.

Last edited:
If you run on a platform of "anti Washington" as Obama did, you will wind up being the most prominant part of the Washington that you campaigned against.
He created the anger, promised to change it, and instead doubled down on it.
He made his own bed at the expense of the American People.

I think it might have something to do with the fact that he ran on a campaign pledge to "Change Washington" except he failed to mention that he planned to "Change Washington into Chicago"........ ;)

Actually, if you noticed...all along he campaigned that he was going to change washington...until election day........if you recall, that was when he "claimed" that the mantra all along was to "fundamentally change America".

And if you recall, when critics started to question his actions, he said "America voted for me to Change America".......

Please...someone show me where, before election day, he EVER said he wanted to Change America.....it was always "change the way things were done in Washington.

This was another example of where he capitalized on the naevity of the American people...they all shook their heads in agreement...."Yeah, we voted for him becuase he said he was going to change America"...

Really? Show me where he said that during the campaign.

are you kidding? :confused: that was his most famous line. I quote it all the time. His biggest campaign moment stuck in my mind like a broken record.. "We are five days away from fundamentally changing the United States of America." "transforming" he used the word transforming..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-k04caUt84&NR=1[/ame]

Last edited:

I don't know about you Xeno, but I don't find it funny that we have a man that often comes off as an incoherent drunk in a position that's one heartbeat away from the Presidency, after all the last time we had such a person in the Presidents Chair things didn't go so well.

I don't know about you Xeno, but I don't find it funny that we have a man that often comes off as an incoherent drunk in a position that's one heartbeat away from the Presidency, after all the last time we had such a person in the Presidents Chair things didn't go so well.
The US it can be argued has had incompitents in the oval office for decades, one more hardly matters in teh VP spot, be it a fool who thinks you must be Indian to go to 7/11, a guy that couldn't spell potato or a moron who hawks a junk science to make himself rich.

I think it might have something to do with the fact that he ran on a campaign pledge to "Change Washington" except he failed to mention that he planned to "Change Washington into Chicago"........ ;)

Actually, if you noticed...all along he campaigned that he was going to change washington...until election day........if you recall, that was when he "claimed" that the mantra all along was to "fundamentally change America".

And if you recall, when critics started to question his actions, he said "America voted for me to Change America".......

Please...someone show me where, before election day, he EVER said he wanted to Change America.....it was always "change the way things were done in Washington.

This was another example of where he capitalized on the naevity of the American people...they all shook their heads in agreement...."Yeah, we voted for him becuase he said he was going to change America"...

Really? Show me where he said that during the campaign.

are you kidding? :confused: that was his most famous line. I quote it all the time. His biggest campaign moment stuck in my mind like a broken record.. "We are five days away from fundamentally changing the United States of America." "transforming" he used the word transforming..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-k04caUt84&NR=1]YouTube - We Are 5 Days Away From Fundamentaly Transforming The United States Of America[/ame]

Yes...that was the one I was referring to. I thought it was election day. I did not realize it was 5 days earlier....
But that was definately the first time he changed the mantra from "Change the way things are done in Washington"

The US it can be argued has had incompitents in the oval office for decades, one more hardly matters in teh VP spot, be it a fool who thinks you must be Indian to go to 7/11, a guy that couldn't spell potato or a moron who hawks a junk science to make himself rich.

Good point Xeno, you got me there. ;)

Obama's challenge: Anger is replacing hope

Anger? .......... To a point, but only because it is clear the Obama is wrong for the job. In other words, it is more reality setting in!

The anger is directed at Washington in general, The White House and at both parties, we the people are finally fed up!

Mike

It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' This President will create division where there is none. You must freeze,polarize,then destroy your opponent. A good Marxist Community Organizer must seek out anger and resentment. Then he or she must exploit and stoke the fires of resentment. This President does not fear anger. He will even create it if he has to. People who are angry and bitter tend to act more. Anger & division are good things for a Community Organizer. It really is a War against his own people with this President. He follows what Mao and Alinsky instructed with absolute obedience. He is fully embracing a War against his own people. In fact he relishes it. Most people don't understand this but this is true of this President. People need to read up on Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' to better understand this President and current Democrats. Hopefully his strategies will fail and backfire on him. I guess we'll see though.

It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' This President will create division where there is none. You must freeze,polarize,then destroy your opponent. A good Marxist Community Organizer must seek out anger and resentment. Then he or she must exploit and stoke the fires of resentment. This President does not fear anger. He will even create it if he has to. People who are angry and bitter tend to act more. Anger & division are good things for a Community Organizer. It really is a War against his own people with this President. He follows what Mao and Alinsky instructed with absolute obedience. He is fully embracing a War against his own people. In fact he relishes it. Most people don't understand this but this is true of this President. People need to read up on Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' to better understand this President and current Democrats. Hopefully his strategies will fail and backfire on him. I guess we'll see though.

And you see none of the same from the conservative side of things?

No there is no conservative version of Saul Alinsky, his views and methods are uniquely progressive.

Anger & Resentment are a Marxist Community Organizer's best friends. This President embraces anger & resentment and actually relishes it. People who are angry and resentful tend to take action more. It's how he became President in the first place. A good Community Organizer must stoke the fires of anger and bitterness. He will simply fight the current perceived anger against him with even more anger against his enemies. It really is a War against his own people. All Mao & Alinsky followers fully believe in fighting these types of Wars. However,knowing Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' is half the battle. These rules can backfire. Maybe that will happen with this President and the Democrats. We'll see.

Last edited:

If you see ANYTHING that relates to conservatism in Alinsky thinking then you have absolutely no idea of what conservativism really is.

A true conservative does not even think about his opponent. A true conservative does not look at "classes"...
A true conservative believes in creating his or her own destiny without the crutch of blaming others for his or her failure...

I am surprised you can even think about applying Alinsky to conservatism.

You are truly misguided if you do.

Forum List

Back