Obama's "catch and release" immigration policy!

I'm Shocked! :eek: ........ Not. ;)

Shocked that you'd fall hook line and sinker for these articles. Just shocked, I tells ya.

Of course ICE is given "wide prosecutorial latitude". Mainly because lots of these "criminals" (And you guys call every immigrant a criminal, regardless of the circumstance) have to be processed and it has to be determined if deportation is warranted. Some of these "criminals" may be asylum seekers, for example.

And of course the numbers support that fact that the Obama administration is doing more to stem the tide of illegal immigration then the previous one, the one before that one, the one before that one...and the one before that one.

Illegal immigration in this country is going down. Perhaps for the first time in history.

Nothing this guy does is going to satisfy conservatives.

I mean..he could even kill Osama Bin Laden..and you guys wouldn't be happy.

Oh wait...that happened.

c6cb16_aunt2_05182010.jpg

Obama's Illegal Aunt Zeiti who somehow got bumped to into Public Housing in Boston

Shocked that you'd fall hook line and sinker for these articles. Just shocked, I tells ya.

Of course ICE is given "wide prosecutorial latitude". Mainly because lots of these "criminals" (And you guys call every immigrant a criminal, regardless of the circumstance) have to be processed and it has to be determined if deportation is warranted. Some of these "criminals" may be asylum seekers, for example.

And of course the numbers support that fact that the Obama administration is doing more to stem the tide of illegal immigration then the previous one, the one before that one, the one before that one...and the one before that one.

Illegal immigration in this country is going down. Perhaps for the first time in history.

Oh wait...that happened.

"Catch and release" is not doing more! How ridiculous. The only reason illegal immigration is down a little is because of the bad economy and your boy is making that worse. :rolleyes:

But thanks for the laugh.

P.S. Here's a picture of you watching T.V.

obaaaaamamk7nb5.jpg

Last edited:

Oh wait...that happened.

"Catch and release" is not doing more! How ridiculous. The only reason illegal immigration is down a little is because of the bad economy and your boy is making that worse. :rolleyes:
But thanks for the laugh.

P.S. Here's a picture of you watching T.V.

obaaaaamamk7nb5.jpg

Faced with facts?

Cue the funny pictures.

Go on 10..9..8..7..6...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

c6cb16_aunt2_05182010.jpg

Obama's Illegal Aunt Zeiti who somehow got bumped to into Public Housing in Boston

And..

57 States!

ATMs ate my bady!

Obama has first hand experience with Illegal Immigration.

So, how does Obama's Illegal Alien aunt get into public housing...any guesses?

What bugs me the most is she contributed $100s to his campaign. So, an illegal immigrant on public housing has enough money to send $100s in political contributions.

Plus, the president, didn't give the money back to his "poor" aunt.

Who would take money from a relative on public housing?

Forum List

Back