Obama's cap & trade policy--est. $2000 more per year per household in electric costs!

Those that are in the tank for "Cap & Trade", are not looking at the whole picture. I cannot believe that you people can think that this is a good thing in the long run. The fee's and price increase of products, is OK with you people? Loss of jobs, and out sourcing of jobs is OK with you people? Barry's administration has really got your people brainwashed. You will accept anybody, and everything that they shove down our throats, just as long as a democrat made it so. You people have no clue...and that's the sad part of this. At least, that's not mainstream America, and quite possibly there will be a turn of events in the next election to have a check on this administration.

The colossally ruinuous, misguided and unneccesary CAT idea is:

1) probably DOA in the Congress (thank goodness);

2) wildly out of step with the rest of the world which is rushing headlong into nuclear; and

3) looks like nothing more than a way to tax the public to fund junior's out-year social spending agenda.

The Prophet, narcissist social worker from the Chicago political machine, will stop at nothing and illustrates his disdain for the common American citizen with nearly all of his initiatives.

Have you any functioning brain cells? Obama has advanced this more than once, his words are available to anyone that wants to be educated. Your head in the sand ignorant response won't help you when your electric bill triples and your taxes triple locally so the Local Government can pay for THEIR electric bill, when your entire budget for food, clothing and well anything also triples because those companies have to triple their electric bill.

Get a clue DUMB ASS. Or continue to claim the minimal revenue brought it is worth the destruction of the middle class. Go visit one of those countries that is lucky to have electricity sometimes during the day and never at night, see how you like it, that is where we are headed if this crap passes.

Walter! It is you! "Welcome to Walmart. Get yer shit and get out!" LMAO! You're my fav. : )

You are denying what exactly? Or just ignoring the fact your to FUCKING STUPID to know how reality works?

Nah, just having a little fun with your style. Every watch Jeff Dunham?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7MpGOPqROg&feature=fvsr[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IAGJK-hR6o&feature=fvsr[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w88MLvC8fE&feature=fvsr[/ame]

If you really want a response to your posts, write them without the infantile name calling. Then I'll be happy to discuss.

DUMB ASS. ...

FUCKING MORONS ....

Are you really Walter? LOL

Have you any functioning brain cells? Obama has advanced this more than once, his words are available to anyone that wants to be educated. Your head in the sand ignorant response won't help you when your electric bill triples and your taxes triple locally so the Local Government can pay for THEIR electric bill, when your entire budget for food, clothing and well anything also triples because those companies have to triple their electric bill.

Get a clue DUMB ASS. Or continue to claim the minimal revenue brought it is worth the destruction of the middle class. Go visit one of those countries that is lucky to have electricity sometimes during the day and never at night, see how you like it, that is where we are headed if this crap passes.

She's a partisan idiot, and she proves it every time she posts. Not only that, I'd like her to explain how this is going to help pay down the deficit?

Those that are in the tank for "Cap & Trade", are not looking at the whole picture. I cannot believe that you people can think that this is a good thing in the long run. The fee's and price increase of products, is OK with you people? Loss of jobs, and out sourcing of jobs is OK with you people? Barry's administration has really got your people brainwashed. You will accept anybody, and everything that they shove down our throats, just as long as a democrat made it so. You people have no clue...and that's the sad part of this. At least, that's not mainstream America, and quite possibly there will be a turn of events in the next election to have a check on this administration.

:clap2: Great post, and I pray that you are right about the next election cycle, or more people wake up from this comatose Obama state they're in.

Are you really Walter? LOL

She's a partisan idiot, ...

Ignored.

This is such a Horrible thing!!! Obama wants to find other means of supplying energy!!! Besides, coal plants only produce 73% of the CO2 emmited in the atmosphere!!! Oh yea, building nuclear and hydroelectric power plants will only create millions of jobs nationwide!!! Oh yea, I live in the south and everything here is run by nuclear or hydro electric power plants---Oh yea, our electric bills are lower than anyones in the country!!!!

By the way, because of this....a nuclear power plant 40 miles from my home is set to come back online within the next two years.... only bringing about 5000 jobs to the area!!! Construction on it was halted a few years back because of lack of funding!!!! Terrible, terrible thing Obama!!!!

This is such a Horrible thing!!! Obama wants to find other means of supplying energy!!! Besides, coal plants only produce 73% of the CO2 emmited in the atmosphere!!! Oh yea, building nuclear and hydroelectric power plants will only create millions of jobs nationwide!!! Oh yea, I live in the south and everything here is run by nuclear or hydro electric power plants---Oh yea, our electric bills are lower than anyones in the country!!!!

By the way, because of this....a nuclear power plant 40 miles from my home is set to come back online within the next two years.... only bringing about 5000 jobs to the area!!! Construction on it was halted a few years back because of lack of funding!!!! Terrible, terrible thing Obama!!!!

what does this have to do with what cap and trade taxes will do to the economy?

She's a partisan idiot, ...

Ignored.

What a shocker. :lol: Maybe cause you have no idea how it will 'pay down the deficit'? And, sorry to say, but you are completely partisan.

OTOH, the $366 billion in annual revenues it would raise goes along way cutting down the deficit the conservatives are concerned about.

Incentivizing less pollution, cleaner air, probably less oil dependence, while putting a huge dent in the deficits.

What exactly is wrong with this picture?

OTOH? OTOH my ass. Fuck the little people, right? Just so long as your tree-hugging agenda gets play.

Why is it liberals never provide any logical talking points on the subject at hand???? They either call you a name or compare it to something else that is totally unrelated, or change the subject...

Invoking Booosh is their answer for everything.

OTOH, the $366 billion in annual revenues it would raise goes along way cutting down the deficit the conservatives are concerned about.

Incentivizing less pollution, cleaner air, probably less oil dependence, while putting a huge dent in the deficits.

What exactly is wrong with this picture?

OTOH? OTOH my ass. Fuck the little people, right? Just so long as your tree-hugging agenda gets play.

My ass. Fuck the future right? Just so long as we can pay less tax, borrow away!

The pass the buck generation. And its leaders Ron George and George. Why the US Govt is $11 trillion in debt.

And while we are at it, least stay addicted to the oil tit because it's really good for our economy to be dependent on countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran and Venezuela.

If you are concerned about the little guy let's cut the payroll taxes and jack up the income and investment tax rates on those making more than a million. That'll help the little people. I'm fine with that.

Last edited:
My ass. Fuck the future right? Just so long as we can pay less tax, borrow away! The pass the buck generation. And its leaders Ron George and George. Why the US Govt is $11 trillion in debt.
You left out Obama who is tripling Ws' deficit.
And while we are at it, least stay addicted to the oil tit because it's really good for our economy to be dependent on countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran and Venezuela.
In case you haven't noticed, our economy, which all you lefties want to use to fund your Utopian fantasies, runs on oil. There is no viable alternative. And we'd be less dependent on Saudi Arabia if we were alowed to drill for oil in our own country. But guess who opposes that?
If you are concerned about the little guy let's cut the payroll taxes and jack up the income and investment tax rates on those making more than a million. That'll help the little people. I'm fine with that.
Cutting taxes is a good start. Why tax millionaires, they spend money in the economy also, and get taxed already.
Tax investments? Why would you want tax the very thing that makes the economy work and grow?

My ass. Fuck the future right? Just so long as we can pay less tax, borrow away! The pass the buck generation. And its leaders Ron George and George. Why the US Govt is $11 trillion in debt.

Depends who you ask. Based on what DiamondDave said about the Clinton budget, this budget is all Bush's until 9/30/09, and the proper measure of a deficit is the amount the Govt borrowed, which was $1.4 trillion for the year ending 12/31/08. Using those measures Obama won't come close to even a 50% increase.

In case you haven't noticed, our economy, which all you lefties want to use to fund your Utopian fantasies, runs on oil. There is no viable alternative. And we'd be less dependent on Saudi Arabia if we were alowed to drill for oil in our own country. But guess who opposes that?

Ever hear of concervation, wind, solar, water, nuclear power?

Cutting taxes is a good start. Why tax millionaires, they spend money in the economy also, and get taxed already.

Gunny was concerned about the little people. As am I.

Tax investments? Why would you want tax the very thing that makes the economy work and grow?

False statement.

Last edited:

Depends who you ask. Based on what DiamondDave said about the Clinton budget, this budget is all Bush's until 9/30/09, and the proper measure of a deficit is the amount the Govt borrowed, which was $1.4 trillion for the year ending 12/31/08. Using those measures Obama won't come close to even a 50% increase.

False statement.

Looks like a lot of spin on your end. Not a whole lot of thought process, but a lot of hopeful ideology.

Just a footnote for you, when Barry signed the second stimulus package, that's on him When the budget gets passed, that's all on Obama. Your not going to be able to spin that with any truth.

in other news MORE conservatism capitalista outsourcing and job loss while globalization shuts down another small town factory at 10!

Most of the outscourcing in this country occurred in the 1990's while Bill Clinton was in office. Business tends to do that when TAXES are high. They go elsewhere to lower their costs to be competitive in the global marketplace.

Last edited:

False statement.

Looks like a lot of spin on your end. Not a whole lot of thought process, but a lot of hopeful ideology.

Just a footnote for you, when Barry signed the second stimulus package, that's on him When the budget gets passed, that's all on Obama. Your not going to be able to spin that with any truth.

Just to add to your comment--Barry--told us on 3 different occasions that there were no earmarks in the 787 BILLION dollar stimulus bill. Low & behold there was the 64 million in AIG retention bonuse's the +200 million in Fannie/Freddie bonuse's, 20 BILLION for Acorn, 95 million dollars for Hollywood to buy film with, 75 million dollars for smoking cessation, 640 million dollars for Harry Reid's train from Disneyland to Las Vegas. It was rushed through by Barack Obama so-fast that our congress didn't even read it. It was supposed to be for immediate economic stimulus--when most of these infracstructure projects were not even shovel ready. Most won't be ready for 5 to 7 years! They had plenty of time to read this bill. It was shoved through by Obama for a reason. He did not want us, the American tax-payer to know what was in his bill.

Then they rushed through the Ominus bill another 450 BILLION dollar bill that was loaded with over 9000 earmarks cramed in there by both democrats & republicans.

So much for Obama's promise of "transparency" in government!

Recession: When your neighbor loses their job.
Depression: When you lose your job.
Recovery: When Obama loses his job.

Why is it liberals never provide any logical talking points on the subject at hand???? They either call you a name or compare it to something else that is totally unrelated, or change the subject...

the liberal argument for everything is

"Bush Sucks"

"You don't like Obama so you must like Bush and Bush Sucks"

"You didn't complain about Bush(even if we did) and Bush sucks"

Oh yeah and Bush Sucks

You forgot " you're a racist ! " ...........

False statement.

Take a look at the post I responded to. I'd say the same about it. But feel free to prove it since you interjected.

I wouldn't put on Clinton the budget ending 9/30/01 either. I was making an observation based on what another member have claimed trying to argue there was never a surplus under Clinton.

As for Obama, he inhereted a tanking economy and a government that had to borrow $1.4 trillion in the year before he took office. I'd damn glad he passed stimulus bills. I don't want to live thru a depression.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back