Obama's Cap n Trade Lie

Why should I propose anything? The people that are dealing with the problem have stated the choices well. I live in Oregon, and it is the people in California that must deal with the change in water supplies and demand.

I see, the water just flows to the ocean, and screw the crops, farmer, and workers. Yup that's the way it's done in California. That's what happens when you let a bunch of political environuts get a little power. That's why I'm usually against everything you stand for Old Rocks.

What, you're not a Stalinist?
:lol:

Just what we need here, another braindead troll.

Do you even know what you said old rocks? :lol:

Well, yes, I do. In addition to yourself, Dooodee, Elvis, and a few others, we have enough posting of ignorance without any science to back it.

There has been enough science posted, that clearly refuted everything you were trying to push. You just reject it because it's not what your beliefs are. You call us ignorant???:lol:
I laugh at you Old Rocks. :lol::lol:

Do you even know what you said old rocks? :lol:

Well, yes, I do. In addition to yourself, Dooodee, Elvis, and a few others, we have enough posting of ignorance without any science to back it.

There has been enough science posted, that clearly refuted everything you were trying to push. You just reject it because it's not what your beliefs are. You call us ignorant???:lol:
I laugh at you Old Rocks. :lol::lol:

But American Idols only count as scientists.

Forum List

Back