Obama's campaign of hate!

free_speech

Nov 15, 2011
You liberals are suppose to be so compassionate and good hearted. How can you vote for Obama now??? He is ruthless and mean!

Oh, is little joe biden being too mean to your liars and scumbags? Poow wittle repubwicans are angry that their little mittens is crying.

Well, man the fuck up kiddo. This is the presidential election and not a fucking quilting bee.

Oh, is little joe biden being too mean to your liars and scumbags? Poow wittle repubwicans are angry that their little mittens is crying.

Well, man the fuck up kiddo. This is the presidential election and not a fucking quilting bee.

You typify exactly why the Dummyrats will lose. Oh and by the way...go FUCK yourself since that's the language you seem to respond to.

Small minds use small vulgar words because they cannot find the proper words to explain their ideas. Possibly a result of the limited education provided by the Democrat leaning teachers union and The Democrats of the Senate.

Small minds use small vulgar words because they cannot find the proper words to explain their ideas. Possibly a result of the limited education provided by the Democrat leaning teachers union and The Democrats of the Senate.

Well said. There are some here who sadly only understand the language they use...vile.

You liberals are suppose to be so compassionate and good hearted. How can you vote for Obama now??? He is ruthless and mean!

He tried to get along with the right and it was one of his worst ideas. Guess Free Speech is only for some people.

First off, he never tried to get along with anyone. It was always "because I won".
Second, being ruthless and mean indicates he has no message. Where is the "hope and change"? Where is the change the tone in Washington? He has renegged on all his promises. He is the emperor with no clothes. People will be turned off by this.

He tried to get along with the right and it was one of his worst ideas. Guess Free Speech is only for some people.

First off, he never tried to get along with anyone. It was always "because I won".
Second, being ruthless and mean indicates he has no message. Where is the "hope and change"? Where is the change the tone in Washington? He has renegged on all his promises. He is the emperor with no clothes. People will be turned off by this.
What world do you live in?

One that will be free of the Obamination come January 2013.

You have quite a disappointment ahead of you.

Tell that to obama..He cant do anything unless he gets the ok from his other wife Valerie.

Nate Silver at 538.com still has obama with a 70% chance of winning. Whether you like it or not he is the best in the business. Until his numbers start showing otherwise I am not the least bit worried.

He saw in 2004 what it gets you when you turn the other cheek. I'm glad that the Democrats are finally running in the same election as the GOP. You hit hard, you hit often, and you come back for seconds.

Oh, yeah. Nate Silver. Why didnt you say so? I'll just sit this one then.

tool.

Do not care what you say. He calls out left leaning polls as well as right leaning polls. Uses mathmatical formulas to make his predictions and he is the best in the business. If he had Romney up 70% to 30% I would say the same thing.

Forum List

Back