Obama's Campaign Letter on the backs of the Troops...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
mal--

Early this morning, the last of our troops left Iraq.

As we honor and reflect on the sacrifices that millions of men and women made for this war, I wanted to make sure you heard the news.

Bringing this war to a responsible end was a cause that sparked many Americans to get involved in the political process for the first time. Today's outcome is a reminder that we all have a stake in our country's future, and a say in the direction we choose.

Thank you.

Barack

paidfor.png

As the next Election gets closer, his Ball Spiking and Bragging on "getting" bin Laden will increase...

He's a Shameless Hack.

:)

peace...

mal--

As we honor and reflect on the sacrifices that millions of men and women made for this war, I wanted to make sure you heard the news.

Bringing this war to a responsible end was a cause that sparked many Americans to get involved in the political process for the first time. Today's outcome is a reminder that we all have a stake in our country's future, and a say in the direction we choose.

Thank you.

Barack

paidfor.png

As the next Election gets closer, his Ball Spiking and Bragging on "getting" bin Laden will increase...

He's a Shameless Hack.

peace...
And they send these things like they are your best friend...then after they get what they want? You hear nothing...

Typical horseshit taking credit for something he was against from the start as a State Senator.:eusa_liar:

mal--

Thank you.

Barack

paidfor.png

He's a Shameless Hack.

peace...
And they send these things like they are your best friend...then after they get what they want? You hear nothing...

Typical horseshit taking credit for something he was against from the start as a State Senator.:eusa_liar:

Just showing his true colors.

He spikes the ball when someone else scored.

Now he thinks he's one of the top Presidents in our history.

He has no shame at all.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
mal--

Thank you.

Barack

paidfor.png

He's a Shameless Hack.

peace...

Don't even get me started on Drone's Killing Children and Extraordinary Rendition Obama | Obama preserves renditions as counter-terrorism tool - Los Angeles Times ...

But hey, he's a DemocRAT, and that's all that matters.

peace...

mal--

Thank you.

Barack

paidfor.png

He's a Shameless Hack.

peace...

Don't even get me started on Drone's Killing Children and Extraordinary Rendition Obama | Obama preserves renditions as counter-terrorism tool - Los Angeles Times ...

But hey, he's a DemocRAT, and that's all that matters.

peace...
Taking suspected terrorists off the streets?

mal--

Thank you.

Barack

paidfor.png

He's a Shameless Hack.

peace...

He has no shame at all.
Yeah, I heard an interview where he was comparing himself to others. What a malignant narcissist...

He has no shame at all.
Yeah, I heard an interview where he was comparing himself to others. What a malignant narcissist...

motivational-poster-superman-im-sorry-i-cant-hear-1.jpg

mal--

Thank you.

Barack

paidfor.png

He's a Shameless Hack.

peace...

If Republicans hadn't let Bin Laden go, they never would have convinced America to illegally invade Iraq and turn it into a hardcore Islamic theocracy by constitution and enslave Iraqi women. Not sure how they call that a success, but they do. Which is why the believe all the bullshit they make up about our president. If they believe what they did in Iraq was "good", there is nothing they won't believe.

He's padding his resume.

He personally led Seal Team 6 in and showed them how that shit was done when he fragged bin Laden in the back... In his undies...

Or whatever.

peace...

I guess we'll have to wait for the movie to find out the details. Can't wait to see which version of Obama's story they settled on. I recall the story changing a lot that first week. Of course, we'll never hear the truth from the real heroes, the Seals. We're stuck with whatever Obama wants us to know.

mal--

Thank you.

Barack

paidfor.png

He's a Shameless Hack.

peace...
As a retired military wife all this is his grand standing and will send this troops to afghanstan as soon as that ink drys . My husbands only regret about the military his last paper will be signed by OBAMA next year in his inactive status that you have to serve after you retire just in case the want to call you ass back. Thank goodness the Navy has damaged him so bad he is over 60 percent disabled Not that its good he is disabled but they could not call him back under OBUMMER

Forum List

Back