Obama's Cabinet

He'd best give the hispanics something for their support and Richardson would work just fine.

He doesn't have many other hispanics even considered for his cabinet.

Not to mention Richardson has worked as a UN Ambassador I believe.

You know as someone from Arizona I take great pleasure in saying thank you President-elect Obama for taking our Gov. off our hands for a little while. Might I suggest that she would be a wonderful addition to your staff and we in Arizona would be more than happy after the gigantic deficit she will be leaving us with to let you have her. grins* My apologies to all, I could not help myself, personally I would not be able to wish our Gov. off on anyone.

Not to mention Richardson has worked as a UN Ambassador I believe.

That's true as well as having solid experience in energy.

.. as well as it was Richardson who was one of the first to take the bold step of breaking from the Clinton's to support OBama .. causing James Carville to lose his mind.

i think liveshot kerry would be an EXCELLENT SecState and i intend to write to obama and urge him to appoint him

:eusa_whistle:

what ulterior motive? me?

Haven't you claimed in the past to be fairly independent? Making a joke about wanting Obama to select a choice you think would be poor in order to look bad might bring whether you were objectively evaluating the candidates into question.

Haven't you claimed in the past to be fairly independent? Making a joke about wanting Obama to select a choice you think would be poor in order to look bad might bring whether you were objectively evaluating the candidates into question.

fortunately, you've never claimed to have a sense of humor.

my motive would be to get an actual effective u.s. senator for my state, not to make obama look bad. i suppose there's no way you could know this, but it's telling that your first thought is that my motivation is to make obama look bad. give my best to the kettle.

He just wants Kerry out as Senator of his state :eusa_whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
SoS - Lugar
AG - Holder
NSA - Craig
SoD - Hagel
TS - Buffet

Now, these who I would like to see get the jobs, from those shown....not the ones I think he will probably pick.

Forum List

Back