Obama's budget is a nervous breakdown on paper

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Another right wing loon?

Nope.

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO), chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, discusses President Obama's budget proposal.
Cleaver says, “This budget is a nervous breakdown on paper. And it’s not just President Obama. I think he's put together a document that addresses education. We need to do it. Community colleges need to be upgraded. We got to have training for real jobs. We've got a lot of jobs that are going unfilled because we don't have the technology in the heads of graduating college students to deal with them."

Rep. Cleaver – Budget a 'nervous breakdown on paper' – CNN Press Room - CNN.com Blogs

Another right wing loon?

Nope.

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO), chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, discusses President Obama's budget proposal.
Cleaver says, “This budget is a nervous breakdown on paper. And it’s not just President Obama. I think he's put together a document that addresses education. We need to do it. Community colleges need to be upgraded. We got to have training for real jobs. We've got a lot of jobs that are going unfilled because we don't have the technology in the heads of graduating college students to deal with them."

Rep. Cleaver – Budget a 'nervous breakdown on paper' – CNN Press Room - CNN.com Blogs

Quantum....it matters not.
The Obama supporters don't think the way we do.
Facts, evidence, nada.

These are children who have only two modes
1. The moment, no thought of consequences....what Dr Sowell called Stage One thinking.
or
2. Whatever those on the Right want, we don't. No matter.

November will tell who there are more of.

More and more the Statists are choking off the Golden Goose until all it lays are piles of shit.

EXACTLY what have the (golden goose) job creators actually created in the past ten years.

Please be precise.

EXACTLY.

Never mind. Let me help you out. I'll tell you what the 1% job creators have created in the past ten years -

N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Disagree?

Then post the links that PROVE I'm wrong.

From what I have seen it is basically smoke and mirrors, robbing Peter to pay Paul - and tax increases and does not address any bloated social programs which will be 50% of the budget in the next 10 years.
Say hello to Jimmy Carter again.

Maybe he can put it under his pillow and Santa will help.

That's the money fairy.... not santa!

the_money_fairy_by_tough_luck-d37dw9q.jpg

And someone's not too impressed with the money fairy by the looks of things. :lol:

Sort of a dog bites man story: a liberal congressman supports greater countercyclical spending during a recession than does the Democratic president. I guess "nervous breakdown" is a bit attention-getting, though not as much as Cleaver's "Satan sandwich".

More and more the Statists are choking off the Golden Goose until all it lays are piles of shit.

EXACTLY what have the (golden goose) job creators actually created in the past ten years.

Please be precise.

EXACTLY.

Never mind. Let me help you out. I'll tell you what the 1% job creators have created in the past ten years -

N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Disagree?

They won't.

Look at what they are making fun of:

See? They are making fun of "jobs, education and technology". What can you say?

Please be precise.

EXACTLY.

N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Disagree?

They won't.

We NEED railroads again. Many miles on a lot less gas = less "dependence on foreign oil" but the R's are against that. The very last thing they want is less "dependence on foreign oil" because they're owned by Big Oil Companies.

Nope, the rw's would post pages of links of GObP/Repub accomplishments except there aren't any.

Like I said, its hard being Repub these days. Nothing to believe in, no future for any of their crooked and corrupt candidates.

But hey, they've still got lushbo and baby huey beck.

But, faux - not so much. Looks like the law is getting closer and closer to that lying SOB.

Please be precise.

EXACTLY.

N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Disagree?

They won't.

We NEED railroads again. Many miles on a lot less gas = less "dependence on foreign oil" but the R's are against that. The very last thing they want is less "dependence on foreign oil" because they're owned by Big Oil Companies.

Nope, the rw's would post pages of links of GObP/Repub accomplishments except there aren't any.

Like I said, its hard being Repub these days. Nothing to believe in, no future for any of their crooked and corrupt candidates.

But hey, they've still got lushbo and baby huey beck.

But, faux - not so much. Looks like the law is getting closer and closer to that lying SOB.

speaking of nervous breakdowns..sheesh

Sort of a dog bites man story: a liberal congressman supports greater countercyclical spending during a recession than does the Democratic president. I guess "nervous breakdown" is a bit attention-getting, though not as much as Cleaver's "Satan sandwich".

Have you no heart?! Using words like "countercyclical" while talking to the rights will make their heads explode!

Have you no heart?! Using words like "countercyclical" while talking to the rights will make their heads explode!

Passing a legitimate budget through Congress MIGHT blow my mind. No danger there though.

Passing a legitimate budget through Congress MIGHT blow my mind. No danger there though.

Deficit does not make a budget illegitimate. But a budget should stimulate the economy so we can grow out of debt.

BO's budget is a "nervous breakdown".....? hardly....it's just Obama's 2012 election agenda set down in writing....

more taxes, tax the rich, shared sacrifice...

more jobs, infrastructure, etc, spend, spend, spend......

besides....Harry Reid has already said he's not planning on passing a 2012 budget.....

Forum List

Back