Obama's buddy at it again

someday somebody will kill that fat little prick, its inevitable. tyrants always get killed sooner or later.

Last edited:
Chavez is probably in political trouble right now because his social welfare programs (which have given him the popular support to take over Venezuela) were funded with those high prices for oil.

Lets use the logic the OP uses to associate Chavez as Obama's buddy, and apply it to Bush and Osama Bin Laden.

Do we now blame Bush for the attack on 9/11 as it was planned carried out by his business buddy organization?

Sad pathetic political spin....

Lets use the logic the OP uses to associate Chavez as Obama's buddy, and apply it to Bush and Osama Bin Laden.

Do we now blame Bush for the attack on 9/11 as it was planned carried out by his business buddy organization?

You said it...your spin is amazing. Are you really trying to turn this back to a Bush bashing?

Unbelievable. Actually, it's not so hard to believe.

the binladin group did NOT carry out 9/11. Try again.

You said it...your spin is amazing. Are you really trying to turn this back to a Bush bashing?

OP's logic applied to the RNC.... If the logic is sound, it should apply equally, if not, it is just worthless partisan rhetoric and political spin...
Al-Qaeda did not carry out the attack on 9-11 or Bin Laden does not lead and finance Al-Qaeda?

OP's logic applied to the RNC.... If the logic is sound, it should apply equally, if not, it is just worthless partisan rhetoric and political spin...
Al-Qaeda did not carry out the attack on 9-11 or Bin Laden does not lead and finance Al-Qaeda?

I can see you have limited knowledge on the subject

Says the individual not showing how anything I posted is wrong or providing any real input at all...

No family.

~A15

I was an anti terrorist trained MP and served in the first gulf war. Chances are I knew who and what Bin Laden and Al-qaeda was long before you, but I'll humor this, please educate me!

Last edited:

Says the individual not showing how anything I posted is wrong or providing any real input at all... Is that what passes for intelligence in your family?

I was an anti terrorist trained MP and served in the first gulf war. Chances are I knew who and what Bin Laden and Al-qaeda was long before you, but I'll humor this, please educate me!

oh ok. should I post proof that the Earth is round while we're at it?

oh ok. should I post proof that the Earth is round while we're at it?

Did not know that was a topic of debate here.... If you are going to CLAIM it in a discussion, you should be prepared to defend and prove it. As for the earth being round, I'm not questioning that, as far as you challenging that Bin laden lead and finances Al-Qaeda, or that Al-Qaeda did not carry out the attacks on 9/11, sure... feel free to show what I said is wrong or inaccurate.

Last edited:
CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez on Wednesday called on his U.S. counterpart Barack Obama not to send more troops to Colombia, saying there was no military solution to the 4-decade-old conflict.

The United States and Colombia are preparing a military pact to increase the number of troops in the Andean nation, drawing criticism from several nations in the region.

(Reporting by Ana Isabel Martinez)
Chavez asks Obama not to raise troops in Colombia | International | Reuters

Forum List

Back