Obama's Brother Shows Obama Birth Certificate: KENYA

The fact remains that Obama must be the first Birther, he told his publisher that he was born in Kenya

Once again Frank confuses his lies with facts

Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya

LOL. The Publisher wrote Obama's story and never had him proofread it. It's the only time thats hapoened in the history of pubishing

Your level of gullible would have you give your social security number and banking information to the barrister representing the jailed Nigerian Finance Minister
You just can't stop lying, can you? According to the publisher, their clients didn't always proof read their bio's.

Publisher publish, that's why they're called publishers.

You believe someone beholden to Obama, that sucks for you.

Right, Obama whose every other word is "I" or "me" didn't read the bio material he gave to his publisher
Sadly, you're too deranged to understand that Jay Acton is in no form "beholden" to Obama. He's no longer with the firm nor is Obama his client.

You just can't stop lying.

He is a Birther.

That is a synonym for liar.

Obama told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"....
Now you're simply flat out lying. This is beyond evident since you failed miserably to prove it.

Believing Obama's BS only means you're gullible, its wrong to call me a liar.

There it is in black and white!

booklet.jpg

And there it is in black and white:
“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Once again Frank confuses his lies with facts

Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya

LOL. The Publisher wrote Obama's story and never had him proofread it. It's the only time thats hapoened in the history of pubishing

Your level of gullible would have you give your social security number and banking information to the barrister representing the jailed Nigerian Finance Minister
You just can't stop lying, can you? According to the publisher, their clients didn't always proof read their bio's.

Right, Obama whose every other word is "I" or "me" didn't read the bio material he gave to his publisher
Sadly, you're too deranged to understand that Jay Acton is in no form "beholden" to Obama. He's no longer with the firm nor is Obama his client.

He is a Birther.

Are you saying Obama lied about his Kenyan birth?

He is a Birther.

No- I am saying that you are lying- which because you are a Birther- that is redundent.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.

He is a Birther.

What Kenyan birth?

He is a Birther.

No- I am saying that you are lying- which because you are a Birther- that is redundent.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.
According to her bizarre statement, Obama gave them information and corresponded with his publisher, but never provided them the country if his birth?????? Someone else apparently provided that and she never "fact checked" it and Obama never proofread the material he submitted for publushing????

He is a Birther.

According to her bizarre statement, Obama gave them information and corresponded with his publisher, but never provided them the country if his birth?????? Someone else apparently provided that and she never "fact checked" it and Obama never proofread the material he submitted for publushing????
No, she didn't say that either. What the fuck is wrong with your defective brain. Where did she say he didn't give his place of birth? She said he never told them he was born in Kenya. It's as if your brain simply doesn't work. And who said never fact checked it? She said she did.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart"

All Breibert did was republish a client list where Obama describes himself as "Born in kenya" They didn't stir any Brouhaha

"..about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya."

Now, it's an "erroneous statement"? It sat there for 15 years! What difference does it make that the publication was (for circulation within the publishing industry only)? Totally irrelelvant

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time."

What was she "Fact checking"? Was she reviewing information Obama sent her?

"There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii."

Oh wait, Obama DID correspond with them and communicated as well. So she must have "Fact checked" Obama's correspondence and somehow missed that she was supposed to correct Obama's statement that he was "born in Kenya" It's such a bizarre statement, Obama sent them information and she missed that he said he was born in Kenya and that slipped past her fact checking skills. Is that what she's saying?

Forum List

Back