Obama's Brother Shows Obama Birth Certificate: KENYA

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by easyt65, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Syriusly

Syriusly Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,043
    Listening to the voices in your head, rather than what the publisher actually said. You probably could get meds to help with that

Meanwhile:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.

Every time you claim otherwise- you are either lying- or just displaying your mental illness.

2. Syriusly

Syriusly Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,043
    There is no evidence that President Obama ever even saw the brochure.

But Birthers never let that 'evidence' thingie get in the way of their lies, speculation and innuendo.

Just like Trump.

3. Faun

Faun Messiah

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,024
    No, I don't think they picked facts out at random. I think they got their facts from newspaper articles written on Obama, including the two articles I've already linked for you.

It's not my problem you're ineducable, nor is it my problem you can't prove your delusions.

4. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,030
    LOL. OMG.

They believe ANYTHING Obama tells them!

The published threw 3 darts on a map and hit Kenya, Hawaii and Indonesia. Then flipped a coin for birthplace a 2 places, not 1, but places where he was raised. Right?

And the President of Law Review never bothered to proof it.

Uh huh

5. Faun

Faun Messiah

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,024
    Sadly, your senility worsens. Obama told me nothing. The woman who actually edited the pamphlet is my source.

And who do you think knows better how "Kenya" ended up being mentioned as his birthplace? The person who wrote it or a brain-dead imbecile on an Internet forum who has still not been able to prove a word he's typed?

Tough call, huh? :dunno:

6. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,030
    So, the publisher could have said Obama was the first bisexual, Muslim President of Law Review and that would have went to press too, right.

They believe ANYTHING

7. Faun

Faun Messiah

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,024
    What press? It was a marketing brochure to advertise some of their clients and held a very limited distribution.

Your grasp at straws is again noted.