Obama's broken inaugeration Day promise to Gulf Coast: "Never again such failures."

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Obama’s Broken Inauguration Day Promise to Gulf Coast: ‘Never Again Such Failures’ - Big Government

Read it all instead of me picking and choosing money quotes.

But here is the thing.

Liberals are learning, it's easier to criticize others than to actually do the job themselves.

They climbed all over Bush for his failure over Katrina.

Now two months into this spill, and Obama is having to pretend he never criticized Bush over Katrina.

Where is all this talk about "never again" when it comes to the Gulf? Where is all this help.

And where is all the liberal anger over Katrina? Suddenly they are making excuses and turning a blind eye to the our dithering Malingerer in Chief.

Talk about the shoe being on the other foot.

It would be funny if it weren't hurting so many people in the Gulf.

I said all along that this guy was way way over-rated by the corrupt MSM. He hasn't done anything right since becoming President. Unfortunately things will only get worse. It really is sad.

I said all along that this guy was way way over-rated by the corrupt MSM. He hasn't done anything right since becoming President. Unfortunately things will only get worse. It really is sad.

And the liberals on this board look more and more pathetic simply spewing invective at anyone who points out the obvious (that obvious being Obama's total incabability to do his job.)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back