Obama's brilliant first move

Then why are we hearing that the Gitmo terrorists have had their rights taken from them?

And if torture is criminal for Bush, why isn't murder criminal for Obama?

Stop making crappy arguments. Obama has only been in office two seconds. I doubt he even knew it was taking place. Two or three months down the track? Fair point. A couple of days? Talk about the Dance of the Desperate...

Obama is the commander-in-chief, if he doesn't know a bombing is going to take place then I think he's got a serious problem.

Then why are we hearing that the Gitmo terrorists have had their rights taken from them?

And if torture is criminal for Bush, why isn't murder criminal for Obama?

Stop making crappy arguments. Obama has only been in office two seconds. I doubt he even knew it was taking place. Two or three months down the track? Fair point. A couple of days? Talk about the Dance of the Desperate...
If he didn't know then either he is incompetent or his advisors are. But he knew and approved of the strike. Hell, he said in the campaign he was willing to send troops into Pakistan.

Obama's decision to give his first TV interview to the satellite news channel Al Arabiya was intended as an olive branch to the Middle East and to Muslims, the White House said.

"The president believed that this was an opportunity to show the world that he would be personally involved and engaged in seeking long-lasting peace in the Middle East," said White House press secretary Robert Gibbs.

A prominent Palestinian lawmaker, Hanan Ashrawi, said of the interview: "People are starting to feel this isn't just lip service."

Saudi Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal called the Obama interview a positive development.

Prince Saud said the president expressed a "desire to have a strong and fruitful relationship with the Arab world."

A Jordanian Cabinet minister said Mr. Obama's Middle East vision matches Jordan's desire for a two-state solution for Israel and the Palestinians.

Washington Times - Obama reaches out with Arab TV interview

ROFLMNAO...

Well sure... because the reason that Osama (The terrorist Leader not the President of the US) refers to the US as "The Great Satan" is because 'the US failed to listen'...

I mean, all the US did to Islam was come to it's aid in running the Soviets out of Afghanistan, send Aircraft Carriers and hundreds of millions of TONS of food, water and shelter material for the MUSLIM victims of that war, the tidal wave in Malaysia, famine in the Sudan and anywhere else that Muslims have been found suffering...

Of course NONE OF THAT MEANS SHIT! SO from that incontrovertible FACT... Chris concludes that just because those people will send people to fly jumbo-jets FULL of INNOCENT PEOPLE into SKYSCRAPERS FULL OF INNOCENT PEOPLE... what will turn their rage off is to spend some time 'listening' to them.

Brace yourself for the next 9-11 friends... the children are runnin' the school and they've decided to spend their time talking to the mass murderers; where they intend to tell them in the most certain terms, that mass murder is just not acceptable... where they'll offer some cash and sell the US along with Israel down the river and run to declare "PEACE IN OUR TIME!"

And why shouldn't it work? I mean it's not like these guys have shown any sign up to this point that they're unreasonable people... I mean they hated BUSH and we can be sure that from THAT, Chris must conclude: "Hey, They're just like US!"

Which is a clue in SO MANY LEVELS... This is a classic example of the 'feelings' of an average Hussein sychophant; proving why they're so freakin' dangerous...

Last edited:
I don't think that it is just a question of "liberals."

When something is done by our military, we think it is ok.

But the people are just as dead no matter who kills them.

But this is how far Bush has taken us down this strange road. Now we can kill people by remote control and because they are Pakistanis, we don't care.

No wonder people hate us.
You seem to be talking out of both sides of your mouth. On the one hand you distance yourself from those I have illustrated are hypocrites. But on the other side you denounce Bush for setting the precedent.

And Bush didn't start this missile executions policy. Bill Clinton did.

Clinton attacked a known terrorist training camp and almost got Bin Laden. Bush used the Predators with much less hard intelligence. Bush took us much farther down that road.

Still it is an important moral and practical question. I personally think the use of Perdators in Pakistan should be suspended. Why piss off a country with millions of people and nuclear weapons, just to kill a couple of AQ?
Clinton bombed aspirin factories to distract from Monika.

I think your attempt to excuse Obama's guilt by laying more blame on Bush is pretty lame, but at least you are consistent on the use of Predators.

I agree with the missile strikes and the Gitmo detentions.

Clinton attacked a known terrorist training camp and almost got Bin Laden.

Clinton refused to give authorization until Osama (The Marxist Muslim fugitive anti-American terrorists, not the Marxist Muslim President of the US whose politcal career rests on the back of anti-American domestic terrorists) was 400 MILES FROM THAT CAMP...

But it is hilarious that this idiot considers missing by 400 MILES as something approaching "Almost got 'em..."

ROFL... CLASSIC!

Yup Obama knew and approved of the pakistan Predator strikes:

President orders air strikes on villages in tribal area

Barack Obama gave the go-ahead for his first military action yesterday, missile strikes against suspected militants in Pakistan which killed at least 18 people.

Four days after assuming the presidency, he was consulted by US commanders before they launched the two attacks.

Barack Obama gave the go-ahead for his first military action yesterday, missile strikes against suspected militants in Pakistan which killed at least 18 people.

Four days after assuming the presidency, he was consulted by US commanders before they launched the two attacks.

LOL... What?

That's odd... I have YET to hear ANYONE run to decry the murder of: 18 INNOCENT MUSLIM VILLAGERS.

Has anyone done a Nexus on the MEDIA REPORTS of THIS attack and the last one GW authorized?

The last time GW attacked inside Pakistan, all we heard about was the mayhem which was set upon the innocent...

ROFLMNAO... Oh GOD! This is gonna be a GAS!

LOL... What?

That's odd... I have YET to hear ANYONE run to decry the murder of: 18 INNOCENT MUSLIM VILLAGERS.

Has anyone done a Nexus on the MEDIA REPORTS of THIS attack and the last one GW authorized?

The last time GW attacked inside Pakistan, all we heard about was the mayhem which was set upon the innocent...

ROFLMNAO... Oh GOD! This is gonna be a GAS!
must have been a wedding party

:eusa_whistle:

Oh I know, I know.. They probably agree with the terrorists.. i think they even took a poll that said so..

Exactly the point.

Obama is changing world opinion. This is called leadership.

Giving an interview is a hell of a lot cheaper than wasting 4,000 American dead, 30,000 wounded, and $700 billion dollars.

Just wishful thinking on your part. The only opinion Obama has changed is "the world" can now go back to business as usual without worrying about being held accountable for it actions.

How many lives did the fact that you even exist cost? Obviously YOU didn't do any of it. That's the problem with later generations of a once-great nation. They forget where they come from and what got them where they are.

Your irrelevant gooberisms having been addressed, back to the topic ... The Israel-Palestine issue is a threat to the US HOW? It's none of our business, and if we make it our business, we damned sure don't need to be empathizing with criminals.

Oh I know, I know.. They probably agree with the terrorists.. i think they even took a poll that said so..

Exactly the point.

Giving an interview is a hell of a lot cheaper than wasting 4,000 American dead, 30,000 wounded, and $700 billion dollars.

Just wishful thinking on your part. The only opinion Obama has changed is "the world" can now go back to business as usual without worrying about being held accountable for it actions.

How many lives did the fact that you even exist cost? Obviously YOU didn't do any of it. That's the problem with later generations of a once-great nation. They forget where they come from and what got them where they are.

Your irrelevant gooberisms having been addressed, back to the topic ... The Israel-Palestine issue is a threat to the US HOW? It's none of our business, and if we make it our business, we damned sure don't need to be empathizing with criminals.

Actually if we develop American energy independence, none of this will be our business.

I never mentioned the Israelis or the Palestinians. Why did you mention it?

The world will not be held accountable for its actions? By whom? By a country in the middle of an economic collapse? There are 6 billion people in the world who are not Americans. We do not rule the world. Leadership is getting others to support your position.

Obama does not know the first thing about the history of the Middle East since it's been dominated by the western powers. He parrots what he has heard in DC which is really pathetic. This is proof enough that he has never listened to Louis Farrakhan for those monkeys who asserted it before he was elected. He would have been better informed had he educated himself through Farrakhan.

Obama's decision to give his first TV interview to the satellite news channel Al Arabiya was intended as an olive branch to the Middle East and to Muslims, the White House said.

"The president believed that this was an opportunity to show the world that he would be personally involved and engaged in seeking long-lasting peace in the Middle East," said White House press secretary Robert Gibbs.

A prominent Palestinian lawmaker, Hanan Ashrawi, said of the interview: "People are starting to feel this isn't just lip service."

Saudi Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal called the Obama interview a positive development.

Prince Saud said the president expressed a "desire to have a strong and fruitful relationship with the Arab world."

A Jordanian Cabinet minister said Mr. Obama's Middle East vision matches Jordan's desire for a two-state solution for Israel and the Palestinians.

Washington Times - Obama reaches out with Arab TV interview

Yeah, just brilliant. If you're an Arab.:cuckoo:

whatsa matter? JEWS the only factor in this equation worth giving a fuck about?

Obama realizes that we are in a political war, not just a military one. The only people who can destroy AQ are the Muslims. Why? Because there are ONE BILLION Muslims in the world.

And 995 million of them want to convert us or would rather see us gone.

Do you have evidence of this? I can't wait to see it!

Exactly the point.

That's what Neville Chamberlain said.

Saddam was no Hitler. England was busy actually being bombed to shit by nazi WMDs.. What ever happened to YOUR phantom WMDs?

When Muslims control Europe, that will change. The lack of an abilitiy to see the long term picture is the problem. This is why Bush's ideology had the correct intent. Unfortunately, it is not likely to ever pay dividends. There is nothing wrong with Obama trying to put his own signature on all of this. It just isn't going to make a difference or change anything in the long term; same as Bush's policies didn't change anything.

Yeah, I've read America Alone and I know about the demographic "issue." But what you are doing is taking the assumption that Muslims are bad and projecting the possible results of demographic trend that could change at any moment. You are using a highly imaginary scenario.

It's more than reading America Alone, and it's more than demographics. It's already begun. Just read what so many local Imams throughout Europe are saying. They're telling us it's just a matter of time before it's theirs and what they will do with it once it is. Hey, I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see it. This is where we are headed.

I know a lot of people in Europe, and I know what they've told me about the things that are already happening. They never saw this coming, but now they are fearful of what is going to happen down the road.

Well, I guess you can always ask a Palestinian what it's like to become marginalized in your own land then! If Muslims carve a MUSLIM nation out of Europe it will be rich irony given the origins of israel and how you people rationalize that bullshit all day long.... until you get the same treatment!

:lol:

Yeah, I've read America Alone and I know about the demographic "issue." But what you are doing is taking the assumption that Muslims are bad and projecting the possible results of demographic trend that could change at any moment. You are using a highly imaginary scenario.

It's more than reading America Alone, and it's more than demographics. It's already begun. Just read what so many local Imams throughout Europe are saying. They're telling us it's just a matter of time before it's theirs and what they will do with it once it is. Hey, I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see it. This is where we are headed.

I know a lot of people in Europe, and I know what they've told me about the things that are already happening. They never saw this coming, but now they are fearful of what is going to happen down the road.

In the Netherlands, it is somewhat most visible: 1 million muslims (all immigrated there in the last 50 years) out of a 16 million population are muslims. So 1/16 people you meet there is a muslim, while back in 1950 the netherlands was a almost 100% Christian country. It is just unhealthy to have such a big immigrant population of only one religion that is different from the majority of people who lived in that country for ages, it is almost like a colonization.

ohhh the fucking IRONY!

:rofl:

First, this isnt his first move.

Second, I dont see what's brilliant about doing an interview. Nor how you think people who cant afford internet, television, and who might not even know how to read or write are going to be touched by a man leading a nation half way around the world. Especially when the nations they live in don't allow free speech.

But keep telling yourself it's brilliant. As though this matters.

And not to mention the interview will probably be censored to hell and will wind up saying something like "Kill all muslims"

...kinda like the whole "drive israel (ZIONISTS, actually) into the sea, eh?

In the Netherlands, it is somewhat most visible: 1 million muslims (all immigrated there in the last 50 years) out of a 16 million population are muslims. So 1/16 people you meet there is a muslim, while back in 1950 the netherlands was a almost 100% Christian country. It is just unhealthy to have such a big immigrant population of only one religion that is different from the majority of people who lived in that country for ages, it is almost like a colonization.
Someday all of Europe will be Islamic

Then IsraHell will be cut off from the world community just like South Africia was during apartheid.

Someday, muslims will be thrown out of Europe if they all think like you.

yea, kinda like the jews in israel have, eh?

what are you going to do? Get VIOLENT in your quest for evicting the usurpers!?!?!

:clap2:

Forum List

Back