Obama's Bridge to No where

Obama didn't vote for the war. CLINTON did. Which, is one reason she never had my vote.

so, yes. CONSISTANT.

dude.. do you really need to copy my quips to feel like you've offered a rebuttal? weak, dude. weak.

PAYING OFF? :lol: yea.. nothing says PAYOFF quite like a brand new layer of reasons not to choose him as president! She is the new Dan Quayle, dude. Even he had his first week in the sun. Just wait for October.

quayle1.jpg

man.. whats with the GOP and STUPID motherfucking nominees? Potato? Nucular? sheesh.

Shogun,

let's see I was simply pointing out a flaw in your logic, and would be careful on the Dan Quayle thing when Obama as trouble spelling early. I think you need to reread my last post again, because did you see the name Obama mentioned anywhere when I said *they" in association with the Iraq war vote? You just went off and assumed I was talking about Obama when I knew damn well who I was talking about. See there you go making assumptions about the GOP again. Again, no one party has a right to say they have a lock on intelligence. I put link for you , so you can see what I mean.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5R6kVry4_c&feature=related]YouTube - Barack Obama - Gaffe Mania II - Hero of the Stupid[/ame]

uh, we ARE talkng about PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES, yes?

HELLOOO. EARTH TO FUCKING NAVY.

Now that Alaska is front and center in the news again, it is a good time to catch up on a favorite story, The Bridge to Nowhere, using the Washington Post US Congress Votes Database.

Though Gov. Palin originally supported the earmark spending on the Ketchikan bridge (“to nowhere), she eventually killed the project, chosing to spend Federal money on other infrasturcture programs.

However, Sen. Biden and Sen. Obama voted for funding the Bridge, even when given a second chance by Sen. Tom Coburn, who proposed shifting earmark funds to Katrina relief.

Sen. McCain did not vote on the Coburn Amendment, though he is on record as opposing the Ketchikan bridge earmark.
*Chicago Observer*

Well here we go, Obama and Biden point the finger at Palin as well as the DNC for earmarks, and the "Bridge to Nowhere" and guess what? He never even opposed it all all, so I guess that makes him consistant?

U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote

So how much "hope and change" you gonna get from someone who talks a good game, but when he is in DC he's handing out money like the rest of them and even at the expense of Hurricane relief. Notice, John McCain was not there to vote and also is on record as not supporting the Bridge. So time to get off that moral high horse there Mr. Obama.

I think Obama is making a good point. Palin shouldn't get a free pass just because she's a flip-flopper, something the Republicans seem to use a battle cry when it suits them.

Another interesting fact is during her 2 years as Governor, Alaska continued to get more federal money for pork-barrel projects per capita than any state in the country. It was only after Congress killed the bridge to nowhere that she then opposed it. And in fact she still got the money for the approach, the ramp to the Bridge to Nowhere.

Last edited:
That's ok---he has been too busy saving communities.

$Barack Obama is Superman.jpg

Oh I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how awesome Barack Obama is.

Did I happen to miss where John McCain or you have done anything for your community lately?

Cause if that's another pot shot at Community Organizers then you need new talking points.

uh, we ARE talkng about PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES, yes?

HELLOOO. EARTH TO FUCKING NAVY.

Right here Shogun !! Last time I checked we took some wierd ass turn from the Presidential candidates to you claiming the GOP was somehow a bunch of hitler loving, anti-abortion craving nuts thats can's spell very well and tend to lie a lot. Only reason I went down that road with you Shogun is to show you that all that stupid ass talk is something that is NOT the sole property of GOP and can be found in EVERY party and candidate.

Right here Shogun !! Last time I checked we took some wierd ass turn from the Presidential candidates to you claiming the GOP was somehow a bunch of hitler loving, anti-abortion craving nuts thats can's spell very well and tend to lie a lot. Only reason I went down that road with you Shogun is to show you that all that stupid ass talk is something that is NOT the sole property of GOP and can be found in EVERY party and candidate.

Was dan quayle a motherfucking vice president or not? Is BUSH the president or not? Do you REALLY want to compare Obama to either when it comes to intelligence?

sure, stupid talk can be found everywhere... But let's not pretend it's been the dems putting up gumpy fucking nucular cowboys and boy wonder quayles into fucking office.

Was dan quayle a motherfucking vice president or not? Is BUSH the president or not? Do you REALLY want to compare Obama to either when it comes to intelligence?

sure, stupid talk can be found everywhere... But let's not pretend it's been the dems putting up gumpy fucking nucular cowboys and boy wonder quayles into fucking office.

The point is don't think that stupidity is the sole property of the GOP. and trust me if anyone has seen my posts in other threads you won't see me in the Ra Ra line for George Bush . You will see me however call me him a disaster as a manager of the White House. However, I think Dan Qualyle is set up as a figure by the democrats as a some sort of moron when nothing could be further from the real truth.

Tell me this, do you think that someone that attains a law degree, serves in the state legislature, and then the Senate is stupid? Sound familier? Well Dan Quayle did all those things and even mispelled a word. Barack Obama did all those things as well and I hardly think he is stupid. Now Dan Quayle I will give you was pretty famous for his ability to put his foot in his mouth as a lot of public officials are. However, did you know that Dan Quayle was not a supporter of George W. Bush either? "we do not want another candidate who needs on-the-job training" Dan Quayle said of George W. Bush

Tell me this, do you think that someone that attains a law degree, serves in the state legislature, and then the Senate is stupid? Sound familier? Well Dan Quayle did all those things and even mispelled a word. Barack Obama did all those things as well and I hardly think he is stupid. Now Dan Quayle I will give you was pretty famous for his ability to put his foot in his mouth as a lot of public officials are. However, did you know that Dan Quayle was not a supporter of George W. Bush either? "we do not want another candidate who needs on-the-job training" Dan Quayle said of George W. Bush

Agreed.

I do remember when HW picked Quayle, though, and it seemed like it was designed for the wrong reasons, and not for country first. It felt wrong, political. He wanted a handsome young man who evoked Kennedy.

I lived in Indiana, and I was perplexed. I imagine that's how some of the Alaskans feel who say they are perplexed. I imagine they see this as a strange choice, but that it is still nice to have some spotlight.

The point is don't think that stupidity is the sole property of the GOP. and trust me if anyone has seen my posts in other threads you won't see me in the Ra Ra line for George Bush . You will see me however call me him a disaster as a manager of the White House. However, I think Dan Qualyle is set up as a figure by the democrats as a some sort of moron when nothing could be further from the real truth.

I don't think attaining a degree means that one is NOT stupid, ignorant, or overall a dumb person. Hell, a dog can be trained to jump through hoops. so what.

I don't care if dan quayle is a supporter of bush. I care when the GOP keeps putting stupid people into the whitehouse. My two examples WERE Bush and Quayle. If you agree with both, and BOTH were GOP products put into the whitehouse, then what more do you need to say about this?

Anyway. i'm bored with this tangent. Let us get back to our regularly schedules programming and have some fun at Palin's expense, eh?

I don't think attaining a degree means that one is NOT stupid, ignorant, or overall a dumb person. Hell, a dog can be trained to jump through hoops. so what.

I don't care if dan quayle is a supporter of bush. I care when the GOP keeps putting stupid people into the whitehouse. My two examples WERE Bush and Quayle. If you agree with both, and BOTH were GOP products put into the whitehouse, then what more do you need to say about this?

Anyway. i'm bored with this tangent. Let us get back to our regularly schedules programming and have some fun at Palin's expense, eh?

Laughs, well let's just say this, I'm not satisified with George Bush nor would I ever think Dan Quayle would make a good president. Although, I won't go so far as to say either one of them are stupid, dumb , whatever. I will agree though that the perception with a lot of people is there I just don't happen to agree with the stupid perception, bad manager, surrounding yourself with bad advisors, the list is endless, that I will agree with and yes they both were members of the GOP as have been several members of the Dems. that have slept there too, I hardly thought there were stupid either.

I completely agree let's get back to the Palin folly's .

Forum List

Back