obamas BP oil spill it's still leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were saying?

Thank you for proving my point. I certainly never said anything about oil coming up from the non-leaking wellhead other than it had been checked, and wasn't leaking. If you can't even be bothered to read your own references before misrepresenting them, and then becoming confused when other people quote your own information back at you, may I recommend a forum specializing in conversations between the intellectually challenged?

It's still obama's coast guard.

Sins of the father? Nope, doesn't work.

Your poor reading comprehension apparently. I said no such thing.

Then you are a fool. Obama no more caused a poor cement job to happen in temporal proximity to escaping high pressure oil and gas than you can be accused of flight capability by flapping your arms.

Why don't you go find something you can blame him for, and stick to that, rather than forcing yourself to make stuff up?

Here are your post's saying there is not oil leak or the leak has stopped, or no one has found any oil.

I started off with two links refuting your claim, but if you say there isn'y we'll go with that.:eusa_whistle:

You did no such thing. From your second reference.

"Tar balls washed onto Gulf of Mexico beaches by Tropical Storm Lee earlier this month show that oil left over from last year's BP spill isn't breaking down as quickly as some scientists thought it would, university researchers said Tuesday."

The well isn't leaking. It is just old oil previously spilled. And it still isn't Obama's fault. Go down to South Padre Island, dig around in the beach, you can still probably find oil from Ixtoc, the other huge spill which didn't kill the GOM, and wasn't Obama's fault either.

You were saying?

When are you going to plug the leak obama?
No end in sight for oil in the Gulf of Mexico
Fifteen months after BP's crippled Macondo Well in the Gulf of Mexico caused one of the worst environmental disasters in US history, oil and oil sheen covering several square kilometers of water are surfacing not far from BP's well.

Ummmm....no.

For starters, it stopped leaking awhile ago, it wasn't one of the worst environmental disasters in US history, and I can probably drop a gallon of motor oil in still water and it will cover the few odd square kilometers...the stuff does spread out at the density of sheen.

The same place they were coming from before the Deepwater Horizon blew up and sank?

As I said on your word there is not oil leaking from the gulf floor where the horizon use to be.

Nobody has found any yet. Certainly a sheen here or there around the Gulf doesn't qualify as proof of much of anything. Perhaps you noticed that when the Macondo blowout was happening, we had oil actually in the surf coming ashore? And since it was plugged we have...what....normal sheens from who knows what being dumped overboard from ships, other leaky wells which have nothing to do with Macondo, the usual oil seeps and geologic whatnot which causes such things...and no more oil washing ashore in the surf...and you want to blame something this near invisible on Obama? Why not just assign credit to the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus?

I started off with two links refuting your claim, but if you say there isn'y we'll go with that.:eusa_whistle:

"Tar balls washed onto Gulf of Mexico beaches by Tropical Storm Lee earlier this month show that oil left over from last year's BP spill isn't breaking down as quickly as some scientists thought it would, university researchers said Tuesday."

The well isn't leaking. It is just old oil previously spilled. And it still isn't Obama's fault. Go down to South Padre Island, dig around in the beach, you can still probably find oil from Ixtoc, the other huge spill which didn't kill the GOM, and wasn't Obama's fault either.
You were saying?

Thank you for proving my point. I certainly never said anything about oil coming up from the non-leaking wellhead other than it had been checked, and wasn't leaking. If you can't even be bothered to read your own references before misrepresenting them, and then becoming confused when other people quote your own information back at you, may I recommend a forum specializing in conversations between the intellectually challenged?

When you delete most of the post I can put it back like it was. You are a lying sack of shiit you did in fact say there was no leak.

Fifteen months after BP's crippled Macondo Well in the Gulf of Mexico caused one of the worst environmental disasters in US history, oil and oil sheen covering several square kilometers of water are surfacing not far from BP's well.

Al Jazeera flew to the area on Sunday, September 11, and spotted a swath of silvery oil sheen, approximately 7 km long and 10 to 50 meters wide, at a location roughly 19 km northeast of the now-capped Macondo 252 well.
No end in sight for oil in the Gulf of Mexico - Features - Al Jazeera English
AP: BP oil not degrading on Gulf floor, study says
AP: BP oil not degrading on Gulf floor, study says - Forbes.com

so now it is Obama's oil spill?
Sheesh.

Al Jazeera flew to the area on Sunday, September 11, and spotted a swath of silvery oil sheen, approximately 7 km long and 10 to 50 meters wide, at a location roughly 19 km northeast of the now-capped Macondo 252 well.

Sheesh.

He said he was in chargeso yes it's his continued oil leak.

When you delete most of the post I can put it back like it was. You are a lying sack of shiit you did in fact say there was no leak.

I said that the wellhead isn't leaking because the people who went down there and inspected it reported back there was no leak. Certainly I didn't personally examine it any more than you did, and therefore have nothing to lie about. Al-Jazeera and your speculative nonsense on the topic however.....

Sheesh.

He said he was in chargeso yes it's his continued oil leak.

Well he is responsible for the Tea Party.

I said that the wellhead isn't leaking because the people who went down there and inspected it reported back there was no leak. Certainly I didn't personally examine it any more than you did, and therefore have nothing to lie about. Al-Jazeera and your speculative nonsense on the topic however.....

You don't have to keep removing and repeating what you think you said here's eaxactly what you said

You were saying?[/QUOTE]

Ummmm....no.

For starters, it stopped leaking awhile ago, it wasn't one of the worst environmental disasters in US history, and I can probably drop a gallon of motor oil in still water and it will cover the few odd square kilometers...the stuff does spread out at the density of sheen.

The same place they were coming from before the Deepwater Horizon blew up and sank?

As I said on your word there is not oil leaking from the gulf floor where the horizon use to be.

Nobody has found any yet. Certainly a sheen here or there around the Gulf doesn't qualify as proof of much of anything. Perhaps you noticed that when the Macondo blowout was happening, we had oil actually in the surf coming ashore? And since it was plugged we have...what....normal sheens from who knows what being dumped overboard from ships, other leaky wells which have nothing to do with Macondo, the usual oil seeps and geologic whatnot which causes such things...and no more oil washing ashore in the surf...and you want to blame something this near invisible on Obama? Why not just assign credit to the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus?

You were saying?

Have fun

You were saying?

I was repeating what your references said. The well isn't leaking. Don't like what your references say, don't use them.

You were saying?

I was repeating what your references said. The well isn't leaking. Don't like what your references say, don't use them.

Youeven acknowledged this. Your're a fool if you believe what this current adminastraition says.

Are you mentally challenged in some way we need to know about?

OH I see so obama's coast guard checked it and obama says the leaks stopped

A majority of the Coast Guard was not hired under Obama's watch. My step-brother, for example, was hired under Clinton's watch. And yes, they say the leak is stopped. Considering that they went and looked, and neither you, nor Al-Jazeera did, that means they are pretty far up the credibility ladder, when compared to you and Al-Jazeera.

bigrebnc said:
but we have oil coming up from the gulf floor near the accident site. Got it. Man you sure are a tricky fellar.

Your reference did not say the oil was coming from the Gulf floor, let alone a leaking wellhead. It said there was something, which looked like oil, somewhere within a state's area of the old Macondo wellhead. Which maybe was a Macondo oil type, without telling us what percentage of other oils fit the same isotopic profile of Macondo oil. Like perhaps half of the Gulf might be. Hard to tell, because the "expert" didn't tell us how many other oil types he compared it to, only that it might be Macondo oil. And then, we discover this, from your Al-Jazeera reference.

"While not ruling out the possibility that oil could be seeping out of the giant reservoir, which would be the worst-case scenario, Overton believes the oil currently reaching the surface is likely from oil that was trapped in the damaged rigging on the seafloor."

Are you going to blame Obama for bunker oil coming to the surface from WWII oil tankers sunk by German U-boats along the eastern seaboard next? Makes as much sense as what you are trying to do with the Macondo well.

Corporations are responsible only for their successes - government is responsible for all of their failures - meanwhile, living breathing people who blame government for their failures are just leeches.

Got it.

obama said he was in charge before he took his golf trip.

Corporations are responsible only for their successes - government is responsible for all of their failures - meanwhile, living breathing people who blame government for their failures are just leeches.

Got it.

I'm sorry. I cant understand you. All I hear is the sound of a whining pussy bitch.

corporations are responsible only for their successes - government is responsible for all of their failures - meanwhile, living breathing people who blame government for their failures are just leeches.

Got it.

i'm sorry. I cant understand you. All i hear is the sound of a whining pussy bitch.

obama said he was in charge then went on his golf trip how much more simpler can it be said?

i'm sorry. I cant understand you. All i hear is the sound of a whining pussy bitch.

obama said he was in charge then went on his golf trip how much more simpler can it be said?

Wait, what? I still **** hear you. You sound like a gurgling whining pussy, that's all I hear.

Pull your head out of obama's ass once and a while and you might could hear, but then you would still have to clean his shit particals from your ears.

meanwhile, living breathing people who blame government for their failures are just leeches.

Got it.

What are people who pretend that the government has anything to do with causing a leak, which they didn't, plugging a leak, which they didn't, or pretending something is still leaking, which it isn't? There might be a new name for this level of delusion!

meanwhile, living breathing people who blame government for their failures are just leeches.

Got it.

What are people who pretend that the government has anything to do with causing a leak, which they didn't, plugging a leak, which they didn't, or pretending something is still leaking, which it isn't? There might be a new name for this level of delusion!

You're still coming back for more? When will obama strop the leak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back